2011-2012 Sleeper Heisman Pick...

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #241
CadillacVyse 1012 heat pts1012
space
avatar space
space
$28,647 | Props total: 20740 20740
*starts slow clap*
 6 years ago '10        #242
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:

[pic - click to view]




Get your mind right.


Nobody checkin for baylor
 CutKidd21 said:
Tyler Wilson isn't even named to the all-sec team and he will destroy dude from baylor's numbers

you want a real sleeper (besides murray)

this guy


[pic - click to view]

 ReggieA said:
Throw Justin Blackmon in there

RG3 kind of fell off hard

Kellen Moore, not on there anymore most likely

Still think Luck might take it home though


Never doubt Greatness!!! RGIII Heisman Trophy Winner....the end...
 12-10-2011, 07:12 PM         #243
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Don't get c*cky, you also thought the Redskins were going to win the NFC East.
this shows your ignorance because i never made such a statement.. i challenge u to find where i said that.
 6 years ago '08        #244
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,415 | Props total: 394 394
dro = gets post of the year??



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #245
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,979 | Props total: 2942 2942
you called that sh*t mane .. he deserved it too he gone be a damn good NFL QB




  283 - 114 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 71% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '10        #246
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Dro889 said:
and why doesnt RGIII need to be in this convo hes played lights out right now better than any QB this year so far..
 TH35 said:
No he hasn't and they can win w/o him. You'll see what I mean once he hits that stretch of tough games. RGIII hasn't nearly played a team to the caliber of Georgia. When he gets to the tougher conference games he'll fold as usual.
dro shidded on em

fu*k what they sayin, get c*cky my n*gga. you called it
 6 years ago '12        #247
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
 P Griff said:
and murray will?


RG3
What the fu*k is wrong with you fu*king people? So fu*king random and just plain stupid.

Murray has never been talked about as far as being an NFL QB. I know I've certainly never stated that bc I've always said he's just a good college QB that's undersized for the NFL.

So tell me two things.. Why are you do mad that you have to bring up some stupid irrelevant sh*t?

And how does it feel to get Ethered???
 6 years ago '06        #248
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,880 | Props total: 16115 16115
damn dude got alot of ppl look like d!ckheads in this thread
 6 years ago '05        #249
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,444 | Props total: 7615 7615
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^ act like ya know
 6 years ago '07        #250
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
 ondatpurple said:
dro shidded on em

fu*k what they sayin, get c*cky my n*gga. you called it
Uh Baylor did fold RGIII didn't though. Dro's a homie and he knows the deal though I formally told him he was right so no need to quote my sh*t . You did it twice already too got damn talk about on my nuts.


Last edited by TH35; 12-10-2011 at 07:24 PM..
 12-10-2011, 07:20 PM         #251
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
What the fu*k is wrong with you fu*king people? So fu*king random and just plain stupid.

Murray has never been talked about as far as being an NFL QB. I know I've certainly never stated that bc I've always said he's just a good college QB that's undersized for the NFL.

So tell me two things.. Why are you do mad that you have to bring up some stupid irrelevant sh*t?

And how does it feel to get Ethered???
right now i wouldnt know
 6 years ago '10        #252
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 TH35 said:
Uh Baylor did fold RGIII didn't though. Dro's a homie and he knows the deal though I formally told him he was right so no need to quote my sh*t . You did it twice already too got damn talk about on my nuts.
you cant deny that you got ethered

and you never gave the kid a chance. you never said baylor would fold, you said HE'LL fold. that post of yours that I quoted was you sayin that he didnt deserve to be in heisman conversation because he'll fold. don't backtrack now.
 6 years ago '07        #253
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Dro889 said:
this shows your ignorance because i never made such a statement.. i challenge u to find where i said that.


You never directly said it, but you implied it on multiple occasions.
 6 years ago '07        #254
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
 ondatpurple said:
you cant deny that you got ethered

and you never gave the kid a chance. you never said baylor would fold, you said HE'LL fold. that post of yours that I quoted was you sayin that he didnt deserve to be in heisman conversation because he'll fold. don't backtrack now.
Ethered no. Wrong yes. I already admitted it to him so why continue to bring it up . Don't back track? I said he deserved to win it after he beat OU wtf?! This is the sh*t I'm talking about on here n*ggas all of a sudden become blind and dumb when you post something admitting you were wrong. There was no need to quote it twice like I didn't see it.
 6 years ago '12        #255
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
 TH35 said:
Ethered no. Wrong yes. I already admitted it to him so why continue to bring it up . Don't back track? I said he deserved to win it after he beat OU wtf?! This is the sh*t I'm talking about on here n*ggas all of a sudden become blind and dumb when you post something admitting you were wrong. There was no need to quote it twice like I didn't see it.
n*ggas trying to degrade your character and credibility Hogue
 6 years ago '07        #256
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
 DoMieD said:
n*ggas trying to degrade your character and credibility Hogue


I just find it funny ppl are acting like this is the ONLY thread RGIII was mentioned. I said he deserved it a while back. Saying he's soft will never go away I've seen him bi*ch his WHOLE career. Not just this year like ppl that JUST got on his bandwagon but I wouldn't take any talent away from the kid. He's a great college player.
 6 years ago '12        #257
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
Yup and I agree with u, he will get crushed in the league
 6 years ago '07        #258
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
 DoMieD said:
Yup and I agree with u, he will get crushed in the league
I wouldn't go that far. I wish him the best of luck in the NFL. I hope he succeeds, he's not a bad person.
 6 years ago '08        #259
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
Random but the timing of these ESPN 30 for 30's is straight
 6 years ago '12        #260
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
 TH35 said:
I wouldn't go that far. I wish him the best of luck in the NFL. I hope he succeeds, he's not a bad person.
I just mean as far as him taking hits. He's not big or tough enough.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
How was your life when this song dropped?
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy