Jul 14 - Oklahoma woman attacked because she looks like Casey Anthony

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6660 pageviews
40 comments

kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
Jul 14 - Oklahoma woman attacked because she looks like Casey Anthony

Chouteau Clerk Mistaken For Casey Anthony Attacked With Minivan

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 5:51 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 14, 2011 7:42 PM EDT

Picture of Sammay Blackwell on the left; Casey Anthony on the right.

Blackwell's truck after Nalley allegedly rammed it from behind.

Shireen Nalley's van after she allegedly slammed into Blackwell's vehicle.

Shireen Nalley appeared to be "severely impaired on an unknown drug," police say.
Lacie Lowry, News On 6

CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An Oklahoma woman believes outrage over the Florida murder case almost cost her her life. The 26-year-old says a crazed woman tried to k!ll her because the woman thought she was Casey Anthony.

It happened in Chouteau last Friday night, July 8, 2011, just days after the Casey Anthony verdict.

Sammay Blackwell hopes she never hears this again:

"You look like Casey Anthony, I'm like 'okay,'" she said.

Blackwell doesn't think it's funny after what happened last week.

Blackwell works at a convenience store in Chouteau and said Shireen Nalley came in that night around 10 p.m. and looked strange, very suspicious, then left after buying gas.

"I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her," she said.

Sammay got off work at 10:30 that night and walked out to her car, which was parked on the other side of the building, and got inside.

"Began to back out and looked and I could tell she was staring directly at me; I could almost see the whites of her eyes," she recalled.

"I proceeded to pull out of the parking lot, and she was right behind me," Sammay said.

Blackwell drove a few miles and says Nalley suddenly rammed her van into the back of Blackwell's truck.

"I said, 'Oh my God, help me,'" Blackwell told News On 6.

She then pulled into a parking lot to get away.

"She hit me again, causing my vehicle to flip two and a half times, landing on the driver's side, and I just laid there playing dead," she said.

Blackwell's mother says she'll never forget her daughter's reaction.

"I got to her, she was crying, she was shaking, she says, 'Mama, this lady thinks I'm Casey Anthony and she tried to k!ll me," her mother said.

Police chased Nalley for a while and finally arrested her for a.ssault and battery with a deadly weapon. Nalley told police she was "trying to save the children."

"She said that I was trying to hurt babies, I was k!lling babies and she was going to stop it before it happened again," Blackwell recalled. "She could have taken me away from my family, my daughter."

Blackwell's daughter is also named Caylee -- the only thing Sammay said she has in common with Casey Anthony.

"I don't look that much like her, so what about people who actually do look like her and live closer to Florida, instead of Oklahoma, what's going to happen to those people?" she said.

Nalley is in the Mayes County Jail on complaints of a.ssault and battery with a deadly weapon, leaving the scene of a vehicle collision, resisting arrest and reckless driving. She is being held on a $25,000 bond.

Police say Nalley seemed to be on drugs when they arrested her. She's in the Mayes County Jail on a $25,000 bond.

Sammay Blackwell wants to get a restraining order against Nalley. Blackwell also says she's struggling with Nalley's car insurance right now and claims the company won't cover the damage if Nalley hit her on purpose.

[pic - click to view]

Chouteau Clerk Mistaken For Casey Anthony Attacked With Minivan - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

image @ trying to save the children

40 comments for "Jul 14 - Oklahoma woman attacked because she looks like Casey Anthony"

6 years ago '04        #2
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
casey anthony is gonna get murked some day. belee dat playboi
 07-14-2011, 09:06 PM         #3
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #4
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
smh another dude who was BLACK was getting death threats by phone calls cause his name was casey anthony though...
 6 years ago '04        #5
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 6 years ago '07        #6
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
so a Wanda Sykes look-a-like beat up a Casey Anthony look-a-like?

07-14-2011, 09:19 PM         #7
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
so a Wanda Sykes look-a-like beat up a Casey Anthony look-a-like?

my fu*king thoughts exactly this is bizarre
 07-14-2011, 09:24 PM         #8
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #9
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
you know black folks think all white people look alike
 6 years ago '10        #10
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

07-14-2011, 09:35 PM         #11
DJ Que 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She better Move... to Canada
 6 years ago '08        #12
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 McGuire said:
black folks
WTF you mean..... oh yea just fu*ked up
 6 years ago '07        #13
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 307 307
she looks like a cracked out free from 106 & park....
 6 years ago '06        #14
shedrick 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
wow thats crazy
 6 years ago '08        #15
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2649 2649
wait
wtf@ the insurance company tho
 6 years ago '06        #16
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,668 | Props total: 8614 8614
im not saying she is a crackhead but she is just very crackish.
 6 years ago '07        #17
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
i heard that casey bi*ch thinking bout getting surgery for a new face lmao
 07-14-2011, 10:00 PM         #18
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
wait
wtf@ the insurance company tho
Thats what im saying, those corrupt, greedy a.ss f*ggots always tryna snake their way out of sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #19
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 88 88
that bi*ch got a goatee
 6 years ago '04        #20
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An apparent case of mistaken identity almost cost one Oklahoma woman her life. The Chouteau woman says someone tried to k!ll her because she looks like Casey Anthony, who, as of July 14, was still jailed halfway across the country in Florida.

Shortly after Casey Anthony was acquitted on the charge that she murdered her two-year-old daughter, signs of hatred mounted against her. But, many may say, none have been as bizarre as what is reported to have happened in Oklahoma.

It was a typical night for Sammay Blackwell at a Chouteau convenience store where she works until one customer's visit began a road rage of drama Blackwell may never forget.

"I said, ‘Oh my God, help me,'" said Blackwell. "I just started praying because I knew something was bad."

Blackwell said a suspicious woman entered the store shortly after 10 p.m. on Friday, July 8 and left after buying gas. But, that was not the last time their paths would cross.

"I got in my vehicle and began to back out and looked and could tell she was staring directly at me," said Blackwell. "I could almost see the white in her eyes."

Blackwell said the woman followed her and rammed her truck causing it to flip two and half times. She says she never talked with her attacker, but believed she was targeted because people tell her she resembles Casey Anthony.

A police report does not state the attacker thought the victim was Casey Anthony, but at least one police officer in Chouteau said that was what the woman believed.

"She said that I was trying to hurt babies [that] I was k!lling babies, and she was going to stop me before it happened again," said Blackwell referencing what she was told by police.

A professor of sociology and criminology at Oklahoma City University said the verdict and media attention have angered many people.

"There are millions of people that watched every moment of that case from the time it happened all the way through," said Professor Howard Kuntz.

Kuntz says the case in Chouteau is rare, but attacks against the real Casey Anthony might not be.

"Once you've been convicted in the media, how do you ever go back," asked Kuntz.

Kurtz said Casey Anthony may never be able to lead a normal life. She's set to be released from jail on Sunday, July 17. There are reports that say she could move to Texas to live with family.

You can hear more from Sammay Blackwell on Friday, July 15 on News 9 This Morning. She'll join Stan and Robin live at 6:30 a.m.

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy