Alley Boy Says Rappers Have To Pay Up or GO If They Coming Through Atlanta!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
manpromotions 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
^^ lmao
 6 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 ONESUN187 said:
yea right fuk these stupid n*ggaz.me n my bronx n*ggaz be all over atl nobody telling us sh*t when we come through.im glad i know da n*ggaz face now cuz if i see em out here we gon go to work on ole boy and any n*gga that think it`s sweet out here.
Have fun...

Bring some chicken with you. Monkeys love other monkeys with chicken
 6 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Unknown Dude said:
dis what happened last time you NY n*ggaz came down south with dat mentality.. :lachen001: @ 1:15

where part 2 at?
 6 years ago '05        #24
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 ONESUN187 said:
yea right fuk these stupid n*ggaz.me n my bronx n*ggaz be all over atl nobody telling us sh*t when we come through.im glad i know da n*ggaz face now cuz if i see em out here we gon go to work on ole boy and any n*gga that think it`s sweet out here.
i doubt they talkin bout nobodies. and please don't get hurt folk.

monrowe said:
ok so cus these n*ggas want to be important they gonna fu*k up revenue for the clubs and bars ... fu*king up the city econmy trying to be the mob...n*gga go get a gig own some property stop trying to strong arm n*ggas ...cus real sh*t if drake show up to the city and do a show and say sick em ... aint no little crew gonna stop a mob of die hard fans from whooping that a.ss

but y'all lookin too deep into it... comin into anybody's territory u needa show respect period. and that's all it's about...
 6 years ago '05        #25
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
alley boy seem like a stand-up dude. i wouldnt say he bullyin the industry he actually reaches out n he fu*k wit a lotta artists so he ain't on no hatin sh*t. he just clearin ATL out of all that lame shyt i.e. yung LA, j money, YC, etc. i like them duct tape n*ggas I wish every city had n*ggas who aired out all the n*ggas who make they place look bad. we need a DTE for damn near every city in Cali.

6 years ago '10        #26
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
50 just shot a video lmfao
 6 years ago '10        #27
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Martel said:
alley boy seem like a stand-up dude. i wouldnt say he bullyin the industry he actually reaches out n he fu*k wit a lotta artists so he ain't on no hatin sh*t. he just clearin ATL out of all that lame shyt i.e. yung LA, j money, YC, etc. i like them duct tape n*ggas I wish every city had n*ggas who aired out all the n*ggas who make they place look bad. we need a DTE for damn near every city in Cali.

6 years ago '05        #28
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
ignorant coonery-check
mumble mouth retards-check
empty threats and posing like goons on a video camera like their the first to do so-check
dudes I will never listen to or care if they ever have anything else to say again...sigh...check...
 6 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
he couldn't even do a fair one with yung l.a
 6 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
n*ggaz think they own that bi*ch but dont own one street let alone a city.
 6 years ago '07        #31
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Didn't hear this n*gga talking when those N.O. n*ggas was down there turning sh*t up. Oh I forgot this threat was for rappers only.
 07-14-2011, 10:28 PM         #32
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
ignorant coonery-check
mumble mouth retards-check
empty threats and posing like goons on a video camera like their the first to do so-check
dudes I will never listen to or care if they ever have anything else to say again...sigh...check...
best post in this thread....:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #33
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 ONESUN187 said:
 07-14-2011, 10:44 PM         #34
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Didn't hear this n*gga talking when those N.O. n*ggas was down there turning sh*t up. Oh I forgot this threat was for rappers only.
lets see if your boy banks can go down there then
 6 years ago '07        #35
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Tommy_Bunz said:
lets see if your boy banks can go down there then
The fu*k u talking about thomas
 6 years ago '04        #36
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Country music - even the smaller artists make good dough.

Rock music - even the smaller artists make decent dough.

Rap music - does sh*t like this, and wonders why they don't get taken seriously.

I don't know who or what Alley Boy is. He might be the realest of the real. But it's video like this that make me hate being apart of hip hop.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
The A been glowin real weak & rainbowish due to swag'd up f*g'd up carbon copy gangsta rappers. sh*t is disgustin how f*ggoty the A is compared to how chill the A was. Alley been got them stripes in the streets, and if any rapper gonna move them fake a.ss n*ggas out it's him & DTE. Them n*ggas from The E of The A and got pull all around the town. Know Dat!

n*ggas catchin feeling cuzz they fav rapper bout to get the line pushed on they a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #38
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This.....Then n*ggas couldnt wait till New Orleans got back up and running...Houston,TX approves this message
 6 years ago '05        #39
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Country music - even the smaller artists make good dough.

Rock music - even the smaller artists make decent dough.

Rap music - does sh*t like this, and wonders why they don't get taken seriously.

I don't know who or what Alley Boy is. He might be the realest of the real. But it's video like this that make me hate being apart of hip hop.
what are u talking about?
 6 years ago '10        #40
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Unknown Dude said:
dis what happened last time you NY n*ggaz came down south with dat mentality.. :lachen001: @ 1:15

What Bouncers let all them dudes in the club? There are like 3 girls and 300 dudes in that club.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy