Jul 14 - Gay History Now Required, by Law, to Be Taught in California Social-Studies Textbooks

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,914 | Props total: 498 498
f*ggots always trying to force people to accept them this sh*t is just disgusting.
 07-18-2011, 04:40 PM         #162
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter what your perspective, the history of the social movement of the gays is a huge thing. Not teaching it is like covering your ears and going, "lalalalalala..." It's not like they're teaching that being gay is normal, just like teaching "African-American" history doesn't teach that being black is normal-- because it's NOT. It's an abombination, and morally wrong.
 6 years ago '05        #163
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
Aite thats it for me, ya know, i aint got no problem with gay people but what the fu*k have they done to earn a place in history other than theres a lot more of them now? I think we need another Sodom and Gomorrah situation for 2012.
 07-18-2011, 05:40 PM         #164
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Why not have a required course on how murderers, thieves and rapists contributed to history as well... I mean they are all sins right???

They all had their place in history just like gays... How come being gay is an acceptable sin in society?
because it's only a sin according to your dumb fu*k self as well as a hand full of other idiots in this country, not everyone. you really are stupid arent you? i see what you wanted to do. but guess what? you failed. step back from your keyboard and shut the fu*k up. you dumb piece of sh*t. fu*king wasted of space with your closeminded a.ss. fu*king hate ya'll n*ggas on boxden.
 07-18-2011, 05:45 PM         #165
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moc5 said:
because it's only a sin according to your dumb fu*k self as well as a hand full of other idiots in this country, not everyone. you really are stupid arent you? i see what you wanted to do. but guess what? you failed. step back from your keyboard and shut the fu*k up. you dumb piece of sh*t. fu*king wasted of space with your closeminded a.ss. fu*king hate ya'll n*ggas on boxden.
Speaking for those of us Christians that possess a decent amount of brain matter, I have no problem with gay people, even though sodomy is a sin I have committed it on women and I know it was stupid (not even as fun) so I know I'm going to Heaven. If people want to commit sin and they're not hurting nobody, then that's cool. Gay really isn't a choice, I have never had a gay sentiment in my life and no amount of alcohol has ever changed that-- and I've drunken a LOT of alcohol! I'm not worried about gays "converting" my children, my kids will be fine..... cuz they ain't GAY.
 6 years ago '04        #166
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ill 800 said:
safe s3x is the same for homos. so ur argument is mute. no need to teach "safety in same s3x relationships". do u know how retarded u sound? maybe they should teach the history of the mentally handicapped for people like u.
My point wasn't about the mechanics of protection methods, it was about showing students that their s3xuality is accepted, it's not something that needs to be shamed and marginalized, by discussing same-s3x relations in s3x ed classes, and not just heteros3xual relationships.

A lot of s3x ed in this country is still focused on abstinence-only ideas, so there are big problems with it to begin with, but that's another discussion.

Last edited by HHS; 07-18-2011 at 09:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #167
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 VerziTyle said:
What will students learn from this sh*t? How will it help the world?
Tolerance, human rights and equality.
 6 years ago '06        #168
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DJ Krayzie said:
This sh*t's starting to get out of hand. I can understand African-American history and even women's history. But gay history?

If everyone wants to be treated equally, why can't we just go back to the days of just learning about fu*king HISTORY. fu*k.

Yeah you know the world is coming to the end when they start okaying this to be taught.
 6 years ago '06        #169
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 HHS said:
Tolerance, human rights and equality.

Equality? Seriously? Gay sh*t is not a race or some type of historical struggle man. Being gay is a sin. And now it's okay to be taught in schools? Yeah it's about over for this world
 6 years ago '04        #170
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 davon4204 said:
Equality? Seriously? Gay sh*t is not a race or some type of historical struggle man. Being gay is a sin. And now it's okay to be taught in schools? Yeah it's about over for this world
There's a separation of church and state, so the sin argument is irrelevant. And yes, homos3xuals have struggled for rights. This is a fact, the gay rights movement is part of American history.
 6 years ago '10        #171
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 efromthev said:
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. - Martin Luther King Jr

If you are opposed to this, you are most likely ignorant.. If you are an African-American and opposed to this then you are a disgrace to what your people fought for because you obviously didn't get the strong and uplifting message they were conveying.

Also, if your answer is that homos3xuality is a sin and base your views on a book of fairy tales, then you are so far lost that nothing logical will probably be able to compute in that thing you call a brain.
comparing the struggle of the negroe to fairies and dykes?
like I said before black folks have NO business co sigin this alternative lifestyle. Cali gonna be teaching trans3xuality 101 next and say thats history also. I mean where is the line?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-19-2011 at 11:03 AM..
 07-19-2011, 12:45 PM         #172
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #173
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 lavarrengreen said:
So basically California = Homos, and Atheists huh? Well there goes my Cali dreams, i'd rather stay in the South.
yeeeehaw i wanna stay in a region that felt the same way about my skin color as i feel about others' s3xual preferences GIT R DONE

i swear homophobia holds back the black race
 6 years ago '04        #174
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
I'm not religious at all despite going to a christian school up until High School. But I find it funny when religious people nit pick things out of the bible and take them out of context to fuel hatred despite the underlying purpose of the book is to support love, treating others how you want to be treated and not passing judgement on others...

For all you religious nuts out there, if you believe being gay is a sin.. You must be some no pus*y getting motherfu*kers because with that logic, s3x out of wedlock is a sin also, since you guys are so holy

Oh, I forgot. You guys don't use logic or reason, you just make baseless claims out of a book that shouldn't be taken literally yet you somehow take it so seriously that you disregard almost all of it's important information and use the one part to validate your ignorant, bigoted views.
 6 years ago '10        #175
space
space
 fred dibnah said:
That's why blacks have the highest percentages of HIV/AIDS

They want to start teaching about coonery in schools and how best to avoid your type of people.

Alcatraz needs re opening because there's been a massive influx of coons around,leave the real black folk to get on in society and build.
U can believe that statistic all u want.
I'm a **** cuzz I dont believe in force feeding CHILDREN gay "history" tho?
 6 years ago '10        #176
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
sighs....

BX members are some of the stupidest people on the internet...

God man

I hope you're all castrated. Dumb people shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
gays can't procreate without artificial insemination
 6 years ago '10        #177
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
Artificial insemination for gays >>>>> Procreation for the dumbs
clearly not the case, you're a good example
 6 years ago '04        #178
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Tsukuyomi said:
Artificial insemination for gays >>>>> Procreation for the dumbs
 6 years ago '10        #179
space
space
 fred dibnah said:
Yeah the statistics are all lies because whitey made them up because its a great big conspiracy.

Fu*k off back to Africa if you are so scared of the homos3xuals in America see how they spread their AIDS there I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Then again you will claim there is a conspiracy with HIV/AIDS in Africa and nothing to do with the pure ignorance and lack of education which you share a similarity with your African brethren.
Say wise one, u never heard of doctors NOT diagnosing their white patients with aids and diagnosing them with other diseases? And again, miss me with that "homophobe" label. Know one I know of scared of gays.

[pic - click to view]

your post reeks of racism with all that "go back to Africa & African bethren" comment
 6 years ago '11        #180
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,654 | Props total: 4724 4724
 MONSTALOCC said:
Say wise one, u never heard of doctors NOT diagnosing their white patients with aids and diagnosing them with other diseases? And again, miss me with that "homophobe" label. Know one I know of scared of gays.

[pic - click to view]

your post reeks of racism with all that "go back to Africa & African bethren" comment

just tell his pasty a.ss go back to europe

and nobody hates gays, but you cant make children believe homos3xuality is natural if there are no studies that prove 100% confirmation. You shouldnt hate gay people but dont indoctrinate my kids, just teach tolerance of all people and religion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago