Jul 14 - Gay History Now Required, by Law, to Be Taught in California Social-Studies Textbooks

most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-15-2011, 07:49 PM         #141
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
Thanks for the schooling there but I have a degree thanks,have you?

Lets quote you again.
So where again did I say AIDS came from gays? You're so fukking dumb you don't even know the difference between HIV and AIDS.



 fred dibnah said:
So you are actually saying that gays contaminated the blood supply with HIV? Is that true?
Can you show me evidence of this please.

I find your backwards thinking reminiscent of many poorly educated ignorant kids who haven't been anywhere in the world and spend too much time in the company of their male friends.
Go fukking ask the CDC you lazy a.ss wad.

Use your supposed "education" and find out for yourself. As if anyone owes you an explanation. You're one of the typical lazy tools expecting everything to be handed to you.

And BTW a.sswipe, a "degree" from community college doesn't count
 6 years ago '04        #142
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
oh my fellow black folk, why so homophobic?
 07-16-2011, 02:52 AM         #143
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the amount of ignorance in this thread is fu*king hilarious

bunch of biggotry backwards a.ss hate mongers.
 6 years ago '10        #144
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Kiss The Stick said:
oh my fellow black folk, why so homophobic?
WE dont raise our sons to be d!ck suckers nor out daughters to be pus*y eaters. Thats why. That sh*t is an abombination and morally wrong.
 6 years ago '06        #145
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
this world is fu*ked up.. gay historyt? seriously? nothing to do with bein homophobic at all.. its just a waste
 6 years ago '04        #146
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 MONSTALOCC said:
WE dont raise our sons to be d!ck suckers nor out daughters to be pus*y eaters. Thats why. That sh*t is an abombination and morally wrong.
its also why the african american male gay population is so high, and that the rate of african american men on the DL is so high...and the AIDS rate...

instead of bashing them and just throwing it in the closet they're having unprotected s3x with men behind closed doors and passing it off to women...

but yea lets just keep not talking about the elephant in the room
 07-18-2011, 09:32 AM         #147
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh batty man fih dead...or is it botty man? I don't agree with educating children about homos3xuality. It's gonna corrupt their mind at an early age to have them thinking that homos3xuality is normal and it definitely isn't. Kids are easily influenced. Comparing homos to the african-american struggle?? Are you serious?

So basically California = Homos, and Atheists huh? Well there goes my Cali dreams, i'd rather stay in the South.
 6 years ago '05        #148
DatKidDex 
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
Homos3xuality has spawned many sti's and std's... teach that in history
 6 years ago '11        #149
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I just read my CNN app and saw the story about "Gay History" being required in a schools in Cali.

All I gotta say is: "WTF IS A GAY HISYORY"?

I ain't trying to sound ignorant but this doesn't make sense to me. Unless they mean key figures that were gay that did something in history then its whatever I guess.

But its weird to identify a s3xual preference in history lol. Like, really?
 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM         #150
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
they still do. and the funny part is that you BRIEFLY touch on african american studies in any high school curriculum but this demographic gets a whole course that state law is cramming down the throats of kids? bullsh*t. not only are african americans blatantly and flagrantly misrepresented in the high school text books, you mean to tell me that a group of people with FAR less history gets their own course?

funny to me that black culture is an optional class in college and they force young minds to be impacted on gay history. a class you could probably skip lunch for and learn it in its entirety.


Idk what fu*kin school you went to but ive attended many schools in CA and they teach the fu*k outta you about black history, not to say it's all 100% accurate haha. And this isnt making a course, it's just including poeple who r lgbt, or retarded physically or mentally i guess. kinda a weird title then. look at what you said again at the end. at least black history is in college. plus it's college you dumb fu*k. everything is optional.
 6 years ago '10        #151
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 SiqkWidaPen said:
its also why the african american male gay population is so high, and that the rate of african american men on the DL is so high...and the AIDS rate...

instead of bashing them and just throwing it in the closet they're having unprotected s3x with men behind closed doors and passing it off to women...

but yea lets just keep not talking about the elephant in the room
So thats your excuse for a "man" to cheat on his wife/gf with another man? Cuzz they're getting bashed? I think the sisters catchin aids and other stds behind her husband/bf chasing d!ck and butt holes is a more worthy discussion. fu*k them Dl n*ggas for contaminating the pus*y supply! :dancingcool:

And what is gay and lesbians? No 1 explained that dumb a.ss phrase. If you're homo then you're homo, male or female.
 6 years ago '04        #152
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 MONSTALOCC said:
So thats your excuse for a "man" to cheat on his wife/gf with another man? Cuzz they're getting bashed? I think the sisters catchin aids and other stds behind her husband/bf chasing d!ck and butt holes is a more worthy discussion. fu*k them Dl n*ggas for contaminating the pus*y supply! :dancingcool:

And what is gay and lesbians? No 1 explained that dumb a.ss phrase. If you're homo then you're homo, male or female.
If homos3xuality wasn't treated with disdain and hatred, people wouldn't feel the pressure to remain closeted, or deny their feelings to begin with, so they wouldn't be with women that can never truly fulfill them anyway, and s3x education in schools could also talk about safety in same-s3x relationships. That the gay community was marginalized by bigotry is one of the reasons the HIV/AIDS epidemic took off like it did, because there wasn't the right discussion, research, and attention given when people were under the impression that it only affected people they hated anyway. If it would have been more closely studied, and if people had been educated about it earlier, it might not have been as bad.


Last edited by HHS; 07-18-2011 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #153
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 lavarrengreen said:
Smh batty man fih dead...or is it botty man? I don't agree with educating children about homos3xuality. It's gonna corrupt their mind at an early age to have them thinking that homos3xuality is normal and it definitely isn't. Kids are easily influenced. Comparing homos to the african-american struggle?? Are you serious?

So basically California = Homos, and Atheists huh? Well there goes my Cali dreams, i'd rather stay in the South.
why else do u think hollywood crams the gay, no god do whatever u want lifestyle down ur throats?
 6 years ago '09        #154
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 HHS said:
If homos3xuality wasn't treated with disdain and hatred, people wouldn't feel the pressure to remain closeted, or deny their feelings to begin with, so they wouldn't be with women that can never truly fulfill them anyway, and s3x education in schools could also talk about safety in same-s3x relationships. That the gay community was marginalized by bigotry is one of the reasons the HIV/AIDS epidemic took off like it did, because there wasn't the right discussion, research, and attention given when people were under the impression that it only affected people they hated anyway. If it would have been more closely studied, and if people had been educated about it earlier, it might not have been as bad.
safe s3x is the same for homos. so ur argument is mute. no need to teach "safety in same s3x relationships". do u know how retarded u sound? maybe they should teach the history of the mentally handicapped for people like u.
 6 years ago '11        #155
tommyjay 
space
avatar space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 Sco Dylan said:
can't believe all the hate in this thread, lmao...

just a few decades ago people would have been saying the same thing about african american history

stop discriminating on people, we should be past that...
can I get an amen?
 6 years ago '04        #156
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
Why not have a required course on how murderers, thieves and rapists contributed to history as well... I mean they are all sins right???

They all had their place in history just like gays... How come being gay is an acceptable sin in society?
 6 years ago '10        #157
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
gotdamn shame.......
 6 years ago '08        #158
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:
Why not have a required course on how murderers, thieves and rapists contributed to history as well... I mean they are all sins right???

They all had their place in history just like gays... How come being gay is an acceptable sin in society?
1. We do have those, it's called regular history class.

2. Because not everyone is a Christian or Muslim or Jew; and not all people consider it a sin...
 6 years ago '04        #159
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. - Martin Luther King Jr

If you are opposed to this, you are most likely ignorant.. If you are an African-American and opposed to this then you are a disgrace to what your people fought for because you obviously didn't get the strong and uplifting message they were conveying.

Also, if your answer is that homos3xuality is a sin and base your views on a book of fairy tales, then you are so far lost that nothing logical will probably be able to compute in that thing you call a brain.
 6 years ago '10        #160
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
cali lost
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy