Jul 14 - Gay History Now Required, by Law, to Be Taught in California Social-Studies Textbooks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
If I ever see this on a NYS regents ima be mad, thank the lord I passed my US history regents
 6 years ago '11        #122
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 getem said:
WTF are you talikin about they f**k dudes in the a.ss. I cant take my skin color off but they dam sure can fu*k a pus*y. I dont have a problem with them being gay but this is gettin out of hand whats next they gonna want their own tv channel Gay Entertainment Television (GET)
Can you wake up tommorow and say ima go suck some d!ck?? im guessing not...because you aint wired that way...and for most gay folk its the same way...they attracted to who they attracted to..they cant undo that cuz we may not be comfy with it...that type of reasoning dont make any sense... and has been stated before this course aint some long diatribe into the meaning of being Gay or how Gay is or isnt cool...its as a larger part of American and California History will include The LGBT's who have happened to play a role...ppl like Harvey Milk and Bayard Rustin....who are important Americans...who happen to be gay. How this turns lil kids gay or somehow pushes some sort of Illuminati gay conspiracy or whatever the hell else it is some of yall spewing makes no sense. and the Cakeboys already have a channel its called Logo and its horrible...but thats what Civil rights are all about...the Ability to just be as Bad at sh*t as the rest of us...
 6 years ago '05        #123
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 dj X said:
I took an LGBT course last year and it was extremely boring. I mean, they don't really have any significant contributions to American history...
I'm sure thats what they said about Black people before the Civil Rights in the 1950s... Gays are f!ghting to gain social acceptance, and have gained recognition finally... sound familiar?

Has anyone here even taken an American History class, got damn. Go read a fuccn book
 6 years ago '09        #124
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
some of the most powerful people in the world are undercover f*ggots, thats why this whole gay movement is taking off.

No way should the government force this on to people. It should be a choice not a requirements. What if it is against my beliefs? they cant force me to sit in class and learn how Bobby fu*ked Timmy in the a.ss and liked it.
 07-15-2011, 01:37 PM         #125
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSean said:
[IMG]
damn I thought Ronnie got rid of most of you based f*ggots...

and the ironic thing is you're proof positive of what I said in that post, the celebrity factor to be precise,Lil B co-signs f*ggotry heavy & you're ridin' right along wit him...

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 07-15-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 07-15-2011, 02:19 PM         #126
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Gay history - the history of gay people (not "how to be gay").

Gays have most likely made numerous contributions to all aspects of society. Its just that no one knew who the gays were. U think there are no gay scientists, politicians, cops, basketball players, rappers? U really believe this?

2. They do teach religion in schools. Maybe I went to an amazing school, but I remember learning about all kinda cultures and their religions. Sumerians, egyptians, the christians that came to america and murdered/raped/enslaved, buddhism. I don't remember learning about islam, but I'm sure I prolly just skipped class or sumn.

3. I don't know where I stand on this. I don't really care. I could see that I would want to be acknowledged as a real person if I was being hated simply out of ignorance and fear, but I dunno if this will help. I do commend them for not giving up tho. They are gonna force their way into acceptance, then into your buttholes. Cheers gaymates!
 07-15-2011, 02:56 PM         #127
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are they going to teach about the very first faggot who spread around HIV and helped contaminated the blood supply that lead to children hemophiliacs getting infected with HIV?
 07-15-2011, 03:01 PM         #128
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SyDuck said:
I'm sure thats what they said about Black people before the Civil Rights in the 1950s... Gays are f!ghting to gain social acceptance, and have gained recognition finally... sound familiar?
Gain social acceptance? Are you retarded, I don't even watch fukking TV but I know there are a bunch of gays and lesbos on TV, the movies and the entertainment industry in general. And that's just the people onscreen.
 6 years ago '04        #129
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
and if anything, the world's population DOES NOT need to increase.
 07-15-2011, 03:03 PM         #130
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
You sound like ronald reagan

So AIDS came from gays did it?
Reading is fundamental dipshit. Where did I say AIDS came from gays?

Maybe you need to back to grade school and get your gay learn on.
 6 years ago '04        #131
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
they teachin kids to be gay
 07-15-2011, 03:09 PM         #132
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twizzytwo22 said:
they teachin kids to be gay
Instead of lil Timmy playing with lil Susie's private parts, he's going to end up playing with lil Johnny's naughty tidbits.
 07-15-2011, 03:11 PM         #133
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CA is going to have gay pride month to replace the gay pride parades.
 6 years ago '10        #134
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
they know kids are impressionable yet they're gonna force feed them same s3x c*ck suckers and c*nt eaters like their plight is the same as the lynchings, slavery, hangings, and racism. I want my CA medical card badly but I got 4 kids and they're more important.
 07-15-2011, 04:04 PM         #135
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
I mean bible basher as in someone that follows the bible

you don't even know what a bible basher is....
 07-15-2011, 04:10 PM         #136
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
and if anything, the world's population DOES NOT need to increase.
"whenever I come across ppl that agree that the world is overpopulated I encourage them to help their cause & k!ll themselves"-Alex Jones

not saying you should do anything of the sort...but i'm giving you perspective...

why in terms of eugenicist ideology which includes the plan to exterminate 90% of the worlds population..would you even want to begin to meet them half way? you think they put any of these plans in motion to help you.?.or with anyone else's interests in mind other than that 10% elite?
 6 years ago '09        #137
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Sowhat said:
I have nothing against homos3xuals, but its like they're forcing this shyt on the world. Should just be an elective, not a required course. Guess they're trying to promote tolerance.
nah theyre trying to promote depopulation through sterilization of the mind.
 6 years ago '09        #138
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
"whenever I come across ppl that agree that the world is overpopulated I encourage them to help their cause & k!ll themselves"-Alex Jones

not saying you should do anything of the sort...but i'm giving you perspective...

why in terms of eugenicist ideology which includes the plan to exterminate 90% of the worlds population..would you even want to begin to meet them half way? you think they put any of these plans in motion to help you.?.or with anyone else's interests in mind other than that 10% elite?
yall need to take a deep look into the history of planned parenthood i mean eugenics... id start with a book called "three generations, no imbeciles"
 6 years ago '09        #139
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
Isn't this the same sh*tty state that banned affirmative action?
affirmative action is for losers. thats the one good thing they did do. beat me out for the job by being overqualified, not a skin color. bi*ches
 07-15-2011, 05:35 PM         #140
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
You just proved even more that you're a thick c*nt
your mama got a thick c*nt...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy