Jul 14 - Gay History Now Required, by Law, to Be Taught in California Social-Studies Textbooks

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2011, 10:17 AM         #101
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OlHeadAss214 said:
Nah, but I don't think they're tryna make kids Christians either
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '07        #102
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
This is disgusting, I'd refuse to be taught this, myself and a few others in our school (when I was still in school) refused to get taught about the bible. If this ever comes to the UK and if I ever have kids I'll be making sure they don't get taught about f*ggot history.
 6 years ago '04        #103
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 OlHeadAss214 said:
Well, if they do then they can gon head teach about gay history. I don't really know what they've done, but its whatever.
For reference:

"California law already requires schools to teach about women, African Americans, Mexican Americans, entrepreneurs, Asian Americans, European Americans, American Indians and labor. The Legislature over the years also has prescribed specific lessons about the Irish potato famine and the Holocaust, among other topics."

6 years ago '08        #104
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12467 12467
Wtf...i cant get jiggy with this sh*t!!!
 6 years ago '10        #105
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1989 1989
There's been alotta news on gays lately.
 07-15-2011, 11:07 AM         #106
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They've been teaching gay rights, I remember reading this small section which mentions Eminem and lyrics towards gays. They're going to put Lil B in the history books next.
 6 years ago '05        #107
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 DERRTY CHYBO said:

ill cut you a break cause you clearly enjoy yourself some reggie as do i. but ill take it from your smiley response that you disagree? if you think the majority of america doesnt roll their eyes for 28 days a year in february youre SADLY mistaken.
 6 years ago '10        #108
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
what exactly are they going to teach
is it about the persecution of homos3xuals?
i don't understand
are they going to speak on how homos3xuals have added to society
that has nothing to do with their s3xual preference
 6 years ago '04        #109
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
I'm not a homophobe, but this IS ridiculous! For one, just like religion isn't forced, and some times strongly apposed, homos3xuality is a belief and a life choice; forcing it's education upon students goes against our constitutional rights. If anything, it should be an elective!
Second, what happened to studying what PEOPLE have contributed to history?! The fact that they might have been LGBT has NOTHING to do with what said person has done historically! The fundamental issues that face homos3xuals has never been focused on their intellectuality, therefore noting that someone historical was also an LGBT is irrelevant!
 6 years ago '04        #110
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 samclo said:
I'm not a homophobe, but this IS ridiculous! For one, just like religion isn't forced, and some times strongly apposed, homos3xuality is a belief and a life choice; forcing it's education upon students goes against our constitutional rights. If anything, it should be an elective!
What part of the constitution is that in?
 07-15-2011, 11:33 AM         #111
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kool Aid said:
There's been alotta news on gays lately.
one of the Illuminati's main objectives is depopulation....they feel the world is overpopulated...encouraging homos3xuality is one method they're employing to circumvent the problem...

it's only gonna get worse..this is how they operate,they do it bit by bit in incriments..1st they redefine the word gay...the original meaning for gay is happy...so to make sodomy more acceptable they brand sodomites with the term "gay"....2nd step...attempt to discredit not only the passages in the bible that speak about homos3xuality being a sin but discredit the book as a whole to further solidify their stance..3rd...use celebrities/athletes/beloved public figures to co-sign homos3xuality to make it seem normal....trust me to ppl that are easily manipulated when your favorite celebrity or rapper/singer starts telling you it's cool or ok to be gay over and over that seeps into your subconscious and eventually has you feeling the same way they do....3rd step is upon us inject the law into it....make things attributed to them law abiding..4th step is connected to the last one...indoctrinate the youth at a young age with homos3xual propaganda to get them acclimated to the homos3xual lifestyle....
 6 years ago '04        #112
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
The gay movement and struggle is important in history. It should be covered.
 6 years ago '04        #113
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 OlHeadAss214 said:
Why can't Texas do some sh*t like that? But, like I said, I don't know what gay people have done but they should go ahead and teach em about it. But if they gonna do that, then they need to teach about other religions, too.
Homos3xuality isn't a religion.
 6 years ago '08        #114
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
i like that we're supposed to accept gays for who they are and not care about their s3xuality all while forcing cali kids to learn about sh*t that doesn't matter to them. Who cares if Susan B Anthony was a dyke?
 07-15-2011, 12:23 PM         #115
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and if you think that homos3xuality is natural & that the Illuminati doesn't have scientists on deck to feminize males then you're sadly mistaken...

and they've been doing this for years.....
 6 years ago '08        #116
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 HHS said:
I don't understand this mentality. Why do people feel like recognizing gay history or gay rights is automatically some sort of slight against black people or the civil rights movement? Is there some sort of contest I'm unaware of?
there should be a gay rights section for the heads of the organizations who fought to get gay marriage legalized. But other than that who cares? Does Julius Caesar possibly being gay mean ANYTHING at all? If Obama was on the down low why would it matter? his s3x life has no bearing on his ability to do his job so it means nothing. If the guy who invents a cure to cancer is gay we should we put that in the history book too? "Scientist Johnny Walker found the cure to cancer in 2035, miraculously he did it while being gay"
 07-15-2011, 12:26 PM         #117
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
wow this is some deep homophobia

You a bible basher too?

you attribute everything to the illuminate you may as well top yourself before they get you
everything in that post was the truth...point out the inaccuracies in it...

where's the homophobia?...i'm not scared of homos3xuals....and at what point in that post did I bash the Bible? dude wtf are you talking about?
 6 years ago '04        #118
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
there should be a gay right section for the heads of the organizations who fought to get gay marriage legalize. But other than who cares? Does Julius Caesar possibly being gay mean ANYTHING at all? If Obama was on the down low why would it matter? his s3x life has no bearing on his ability to do his job so it mans nothing. If the guy who invents a cure to cancer is gay we should we put that in the history book too? "Scientist Johnny Walker found the cure to cancer in 2035, miraculously he did it while being gay"
Why do you a.ssume that is the tact they're going to take? That doesn't really make much sense. I'd a.ssume they're going to touch on important milestones of the gay rights movements (like gay marriage decisions and laws), important events (like Stonewall), and important leaders (like Harvey Milk), not just start listing the orientation of historical figures. Basically, it'll just be given time like other social groups and rights movement. I don't see why they'd do it any other way.

Last edited by HHS; 07-15-2011 at 12:31 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #119
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 HHS said:
Why do you a.ssume that is the tact they're going to take? That doesn't really make much sense. I'd a.ssume they're going to touch on important milestones of the gay rights movements, important events, and important leaders, not start listing the orientation of historical figures.
As I already said, I don't care if there's a gay rights section in a civil rights chapter. But IF they indeed are going back and adding little bullsh*t tidbits about historical figures s3xuality then they're being counterproductive to their everyone is equal and s3xuality doesn't matter stance. What ever sparked the gay rights movement is important, what ever George Washington did in his bedroom is not.
 6 years ago '04        #120
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
As I already said, I don't care if there's a gay rights section in a civil rights chapter. But IF they indeed are going back and adding little bullsh*t tidbits about historical figures s3xuality then they're being counterproductive to their everyone is equal and s3xuality doesn't matter stance. What ever sparked the gay rights movement is important, what ever George Washington did in his bedroom is not.
Yeah, I agree with that.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago