Jul 14 - Gay History Now Required, by Law, to Be Taught in California Social-Studies Textbooks

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2011, 10:51 PM         #81
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
It's part of American history, so of course it should be taught.
So is religion....
 07-14-2011, 11:02 PM         #82
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these f*ggots take sh*t to far...yeah i want to see them have their rights n sh*t now now we created a monster...theyre gonna keep pushing their agenda until most of the pop is homos and dikes...this country will be screwed...liberals label anybody that stand up to it a bigot so people are afraid to say anything. our future gen is fu*ked ... men in this country is losing power...men now are either f*gs, metro and they submit to women. what the hell happened to masculinity

Last edited by DrX; 07-14-2011 at 11:05 PM..
 07-14-2011, 11:10 PM         #83
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
lol why yall mad? yall afraid yall kids gonna become gay or somethin? don't be sh*tty parents and watch your kids personality grow. Kids ARE easily brainwashed tho, so idk...but i'm bettin some where down our future when homos3xuality is as normal as interacial marriage and probably when immortality becomes possible(no longer will be able to use the excuse of procreation)the younger generations are all gonna be gay. Maybe not everybody but damn near.
u are a fu*king idiot. How can u compare interracial marriage/relations. The bible has never said anything bad about people inter-marrying, except for maybe the Israelites. But as far as the Bible is concerned, black, white, asian, hipsanics, and indians are free to make babies with each other. I don't hate gays but the Bible says that lifestyle is WRONG. People like to sh*t on the Bible but it's basically a time machine in a book and the future isn't looking good at all.
 6 years ago '06        #84
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
gay people never did sht for history except makes aids a epidemic
 07-14-2011, 11:13 PM         #85
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
u are a fu*king idiot. How can u compare interracial marriage/relations. The bible has never said anything bad about people inter-marrying, except for maybe the Israelites. But as far as the Bible is concerned, black, white, asian, hipsanics, and indians are free to make babies with each other. I don't hate gays but the Bible says that lifestyle is WRONG. People like to sh*t on the Bible but it's basically a time machine in a book and the future isn't looking good at all.
 6 years ago '04        #86
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Zo1987 said:
So is religion....
I have nothing against the history of religion in the U.S. being taught in history classes, but religion should never be promoted in schools.
 6 years ago '04        #87
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Rapjunkie said:
oh ok so this class is going to get hated on like black history month?

6 years ago '04        #88
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
teaching people the way of gayness
 6 years ago '07        #89
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 30306 30306
WTF is "gay history"

Does this mean that black gay history will be excluded. Then there will be a f!ght to have black gay history taught? then there will by black gay history month? Then they have profiles on prominent black gay history heroes, such as Rupaul, John Amechi, that dude thing that be on Tyra Bank's model reality show, Tyler Perry, Bow Wow, Trey Songz, Chris Brown?

Is THAT where we are headed???
 6 years ago '04        #90
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 MPLSallstar said:
smh.....

Watch the number of gays increase..
we have a poverty and homeless issue regarding a population surplus... we could use a few homos
 6 years ago '04        #91
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 stogz said:
WTF is "gay history"

Does this mean that black gay history will be excluded. Then there will be a f!ght to have black gay history taught? then there will by black gay history month? Then they have profiles on prominent black gay history heroes, such as Rupaul, John Amechi, that dude thing that be on Tyra Bank's model reality show, Tyler Perry, Bow Wow, Trey Songz, Chris Brown?

Is THAT where we are headed???
I don't understand this mentality. Why do people feel like recognizing gay history or gay rights is automatically some sort of slight against black people or the civil rights movement? Is there some sort of contest I'm unaware of?
 6 years ago '04        #92
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 OlHeadAss214 said:
Homos3xuality shouldn't be either
Do you seriously think they're trying to turn kids gay?
 6 years ago '04        #93
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
so being exposed to gay history = teaching how to be gay?

if that's true then I hope you don't listen to Hip-Hop

but it's kinda foul that gay history will be taught correctly, but Native American, Latino, and African history won't

I guess it's because s3xuality goes beyond race?

or maybe it's because most homos3xual history in the West is intertwined with Caucasian culture...who knows
I think California law already requires the teaching of history regarding those groups.
 6 years ago '09        #94
getem 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 451 451
 Zaosyn said:
This is more proof that being gay is like being the new black. If you got a problem with someones s3xuality what makes me think you don't have a problem with someone's race? If you hate gays you're a bigot which is essentially the same thing as a racist.
WTF are you talikin about they f**k dudes in the a.ss. I cant take my skin color off but they dam sure can fu*k a pus*y. I dont have a problem with them being gay but this is gettin out of hand whats next they gonna want their own tv channel Gay Entertainment Television (GET)
 6 years ago '07        #95
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 30306 30306
 HHS said:
I don't understand this mentality. Why do people feel like recognizing gay history or gay rights is automatically some sort of slight against black people or the civil rights movement? Is there some sort of contest I'm unaware of?

um, you dumb fuk, it was obviously a joke.

...but if you want to get serious, they slight EVERY OTHER CULTURES contribution to american history. That's a fact!

I don't understand the mentality of people who don't see instituional racism.
 07-15-2011, 05:28 AM         #96
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ok if u say so
 07-15-2011, 08:30 AM         #97
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trini Grim said:
sh*t Just got Real....ly gay
fixed
 07-15-2011, 08:50 AM         #98
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It amazes me how people speak on the Bible and have never read it, or have no understanding whatsoever about it. Yes a man actually picked the pen up and wrote the Bible, but God inspired those men to write and gave them visions. Explain how people who lived thousands of years apart and in different regions of the world write whom have never met write the same exact thing and prophesized things to come and what living human being would have that type of knowledge. The bible wasnt written for Christianity, yes those who follow Jesus are considered to be Christian because Jesus is the Christ(Savior)but during the Bible times there were no such thing as Christians, there was just followers of Jesus or disciples, so it couldnt have been written just for Christians and through disobedience is why the world is the way it is today. Just like us parents when we tell our children not to do something and they do it, they have to suffer the consequences and that choice they made affects everyone, No different from Adam and Eve. And there were slaves during the Bible times, and Pharoah own them but he didnt tell Pharoah to enslave people but it was his choice just like the white man did us but Moses changed that just like Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther Kings sacrafice create equality. Martin L King was a God sent man, and if youve really read the Bible it spoke against religion and warn against it and said it would come....and guess what, its here. So know the facts people, before you speak, being a Christian isnt a religion, its belief that Jesus died for your sins
 07-15-2011, 08:51 AM         #99
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
fixed
 6 years ago '08        #100
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
this really pisses me off. Gays ask for too much...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago