Lil Wayne 'Embraced' Lil B On Sorry 4 The Wait Collabo

most viewed right now
 113
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
n*ggas is so mad they typing paragraphs about a n*gga they hate

lil b won
 6 years ago '05        #42
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
Fybg!
 6 years ago '05        #43
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
WOW I just listened the song.......this dude is hilarious. He is.....THE WORST RAPPER EVER! He shouldn't even have a mouth!
 6 years ago '04        #44
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 1085 1085
 ondatpurple said:
n*ggas is so mad they typing paragraphs about a n*gga they hate

lil b won
wow what a cop out. For the slow ones that cant put 2 + 2 together and try to regurgitate cliche statements to manipulate what really is going on here let me break it down for yall the best i can right now being as high as i am. You have real artist with real talents that put their heart and soul into music all day everyday that get like 1/2 of the appreciation if that then they actually should. And you have their fans that day in and day out live by their music and message. Then you have goof balls that make a mockery of real music but somehow get a huge following cause of young ignorant sheep that are missing out on truly good real music and have a misconception of what life is really about due to lack of life experience and following media like sheep but still try to shove it in the faces of the ones that actually like real artistry. LIl B is taking advantage of your ignorances and lack of self awereness and self respect! These two factors create a lot of energy due to the slap in the face group number one feels because of group number two. But good thing is lil b is a fad and yall will hopefully grow out of your dumbassery.

To put it simply. You have an artist that has a growing fanbase that really shouldnt have it and doesnt dererve it and then the result is you got a lot of people with a pluthra of reasons why this artist doesnt deserve it. Easy as that but none of yall lames wanna listen and thats your loss. I just hate to know that yall are missing out on really good music with a really good message and I see yall being manipulated by the devil thru "base gods" message and I care about yall as my brothers and sisters and sometimes it comes out in frustration so whatever whatever do your thing I guess.


Last edited by NORTE; 07-14-2011 at 05:28 PM..
 07-14-2011, 05:23 PM         #45
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two f*gs, why would u even press play on this song?
 6 years ago '10        #46
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 NORTE said:
wow what a cop out. For the slow ones that cant put 2 + 2 together and try to regurgitate cliche statements to manipulate what really is going on here let me break it down for yall the best i can right now being as high as i am. You have real artist with real talents that put their heart and soul into music all day everyday that get like 1/2 of the appreciation if that then they actually should. And you have their fans that day in and day out live by their music and message. Then you have goof balls that make a mockery of real music but somehow get a huge following cause of young ignorant sheep that are missing out on truly good real music and have a misconception of what life is really about due to lack of life experience and following media like sheep but still try to shove it in the faces of the ones that actually like real artistry. LIl B is taking advantage of your ignorances and lack of self awereness and self respect! These two factors create a lot of energy due to the slap in the face group number one feels because of group number two. But good thing is lil b is a fad and yall will hopefully grow out of your dumbassery.
n*gga so mad he writing essays and makin up words
 6 years ago '05        #47
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Norte ^ u acting like Lil B fu*ked you and left you, stop writing broken heart letters about that n*gga man. Everybody know he trash, and anybody who feel he nice either joking or mentally challenged. Lil B is a joke, why n*ggaz going hard on him like he a factor. He cant sell 2k records, that should say it all.
 6 years ago '04        #48
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 1085 1085
 neworleansavior said:
Norte ^ u acting like Lil B fu*ked you and left you, stop writing broken heart letters about that n*gga man. Everybody know he trash, and anybody who feel he nice either joking or mentally challenged. Lil B is a joke, why n*ggaz going hard on him like he a factor. He cant sell 2k records, that should say it all.
ill do what i want end of story.
 6 years ago '04        #49
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 1085 1085
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga so mad he writing essays and makin up words
and? whats your point?
 6 years ago '10        #50
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Lil'B sounds like bad remix with acapella off the beat. he can't even be on the tempo....
 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM         #51
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1700k...........
 6 years ago '05        #52
ThaDonofDC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 353 353
mack put that n*gga on there cuz both them n*ggas homo....thats my theory


*ye shrug* case closed
 6 years ago '05        #53
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
Yeah..mane.. Like that there mane.. Getting it in mane.. Swag
 6 years ago '05        #54
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Barack Obonga said:
all u n*ggas that talk about lil b being wack.

he doing it on purpose
Them n*ggas won't never understand... They forget about that Child like emotion where your just don't give a fu*k you just trying to have fun...

I bet all them young money n*ggas was having a ball fu*king with based god..time of they lives..
 6 years ago '10        #55
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
ya'll forgot that lil b is cosigned by turk too


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #56
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
haters runnin out of sh*t to say. all their favorite rappers and cats they look up to are cosigning lil b.

lupe
weezy
phonte
9th wonder
cormega

the list keeps growing
 6 years ago '04        #57
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Way for wayne to be a trendy a.ss dude.. Followin internet trends n sh*t, Suprised he wasnt plankin on his cover
 6 years ago '05        #58
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
"A lot of people say that I'm like him, and I take that as a compliment." - Lil B

Who Told That n*gga That Bullsh*t?
 6 years ago '10        #59
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30597 30597
 NORTE said:
true......if you have a gay dumb a$$ sense of humor . If you think he's funny then you must be the one that laughs at special ed kids or u laugh at the kid that pokes fun at special ed kids. but then again if you are a little kid that hasnt had the right amout of exposure yet to maturity, real music and life in general then I can see how him being your intro to hiphop music would distort your sense of actual good music due to lack of esposure and ignorantly clingling onto your first fad. LIl B is a gimmick and is not popular for the correct reasons a truly gifted and talented musical artist should be praised for. Grow up lil b fans.
I am in no way a fan of lil b u wrote that for nothing f*ggot.
 6 years ago '09        #60
Fatboy209 
space
avatar space
space
$228 | Props total: 27 27
Ya nigggas jus stay hatin. I ain't a fan of b, but I ain't gon hate on the niggga. sh*t he gettin his money doin his thang, and ya jus hatin.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy