(throwback) Lil Boosie Almost Walks in the MAll With His SEMI AUTO GUN, Hides it in the WHIP

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #62
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
Lil homie is in jail for good reason. Animals belong in the zoo, it's as simple as that.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
when did the word "niglet" become so popular?
 6 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 ondatpurple said:
and how is that supposed to offend me uncle tom?
lol simple fact that you called me an uncle tom confirms you was offended opie.

antoniob 321 said:
Peeyump you coming off real bitter right now....

you need to just chill out and go to sleep.

Bitter? You obviously dont know the defintion of the word. Ignorant a.ss crab.
 6 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Ziyada said:
Wow, a fu*kin' nerd / bi*ch, to write that. If you where 2 hours in jail, you cry like a little bi*ch, and get fu*ked in the a.ss..
n*gga thats prolly you in ya avy but you wanna call me a nerd? Ole "look at me I got a gun" a.ss n*gga.........9 year olds got guns n*gga.......woopty fu*king doo but you prolly spent ya whole fu*king pay check on that bi*ch and took a picture of it soon as you got it. fu*king geek........kill yaself with that sh*t monkey.
 6 years ago '04        #66
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
#Evidence
 6 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
free boosie...as long as he stops rapping

i don't know if he is guilty or not but he damn sure not helping the situation
 6 years ago '09        #68
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 bigree61 said:
so you think telling white people your happy more black men are in jail
im white and thats not what i seen, he said he wants animals to be in the cage, i feel the same way about other whites that act wreckless, animals belong in the zoo........seems like your just one of those blacks that defend **** actions, dude was a dumbass and a disgrace and he's locked up for being a ****

whats the problem
 6 years ago '10        #69
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:

Exactly and n*ggas from the Sipp even know this...I live in Jackson and we have the whole deal about how the DA used what Marlo Mike did to get at Boosie...they knew Marlo was a.ssociated with Boosie so they AUTOMATICALLY pinned him as the kingpin of it all because him and the dude Mike k!lled was beefin..that's the ONLY evidence they got...hell...I guess thats all they need over there to put Boosie down for good..but they do not have any REAL evidence to connect him to the murder...only CONSPIRACY.

But I'ma let the bitter n*ggas and uncle toms be blind and say what they want...
Believe dat. I'm from the N.O. 3rd Ward da melph projects to be exact. I fu*k with n*ggas in BR that are close to boosie. sh*t me & boosie done chopped it up before. I know a lot about what's going on in this case ya heard me... You have to understand what you're dealing with on bx. None of these muhfu*kas are from the streets ya heard me... No point in even going back & forth with them. People fear &/or hate what they don't understand. The system is fu*ked up in Louisiana. n*ggas talking boot boosie should be in jail. bi*ch stfu. Its real out chea. n*ggas got protect his self.
 6 years ago '10        #70
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
These mother fu*kers k!ll me with this "in the street nonsense". The hardest hoods or project housing of America is a pretty place compared to the majority of slums around the world.

If you want REAL deal "beef in the street", join the fu*king military (Army or Marines) and go get deployed on the front line. A lot of you internet marks never shot or been shot at. You live your fantasy through these fib telling rappers.

I don't think real deal "in the street k!llers even jump on the net just to argue how tough they are...
 6 years ago '09        #71
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 ondatpurple said:
why does it always have to be "makes black people look bad". why does one person have to represent all black people?
Because no matter how u carry yourself,the white man will always look at you as a n*gga!
 6 years ago '05        #72
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
I hate coons......****.......comes a time when you grow and stop glorifying niglet antics.
 6 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Chai said:
Believe dat. I'm from the N.O. 3rd Ward da melph projects to be exact. I fu*k with n*ggas in BR that are close to boosie. sh*t me & boosie done chopped it up before. I know a lot about what's going on in this case ya heard me... You have to understand what you're dealing with on bx. None of these muhfu*kas are from the streets ya heard me... No point in even going back & forth with them. People fear &/or hate what they don't understand. The system is fu*ked up in Louisiana. n*ggas talking boot boosie should be in jail. bi*ch stfu. Its real out chea. n*ggas got protect his self.

man stfu ole "i know a lot about whats going on in this case" a.ss niglet........."talking boot" motherfu*ker you from Canada stop fronting
 6 years ago '10        #74
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 peeyump said:
good to know this monkey is in the zoo where he belongs.
damn lmaooo... I wasn't going to put it in such words but I see somebody made my point with the first comment
 6 years ago '10        #75
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:
man stfu ole "i know a lot about whats going on in this case" a.ss niglet........."talking boot" motherfu*ker you from Canada stop fronting
Yeah that's what happens when you post from a phone. I'll spit in your face bi*ch you don't know me. & I'm a leave it at that. I won't reply to you again.
 07-14-2011, 01:02 PM         #76
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol boosie w them good girbauds on. man that n*gga wasn't meant to live in a world w laws hahhaa
 6 years ago '08        #77
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
I swear most of the n*ggas in this thread don't know wth they talking about.

If Boosie was a animal and a **** I guess we can say the same about most rappers in the game today. Because they claim the same that Boosie did...Boosie was just real about his.

So lets lock up Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Tech N9ne, Ice Cube, Ice-T, the whole Odd Future, hell even Lil-B...
 6 years ago '10        #78
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Chai said:
Yeah that's what happens when you post from a phone. I'll spit in your face bi*ch you don't know me. & I'm a leave it at that. I won't reply to you again.
fu*k I look like posting from a phone n*gga......an addict? fu*k outta here n*gga.....you wouldnt even spit on my sidewalk pus*y.
 6 years ago '08        #80
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
 Matt504 said:
so you feel like Boosie shouldn't be locked up?
For the weed...yes...For a murder...no.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago