Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who winning?
USA!! 20 51.28%
Japan 19 48.72%
Voters: 39. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #761
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Brdn08 said:
good you picked up on the irony in my statement. I'm not angry I'm amused.He took my first comment out of context and tried to use a lame broad insult. Just showing how that does no good and is pointless (giving a typical BXSC response). It's just a soccer game. Don't be so emotional.
Here in US everything is "JUST" but around the world its more than that....
 6 years ago '05        #762
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,062 | Props total: 985 985
 Captain Fresh said:

[pic - click to view]

lol damn Solo...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #763
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 StatandMelo said:
America k!lls more people than it saves. and what handouts is Japan asking for? They want less American intervention just like everyone else.
Exactly. That illiterate a.ss f*ggot probably didn't even finish high school.

Completely oblivious to the actual reality.
 6 years ago '11        #764
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Usa choked, weak! Just like the USMNT
 6 years ago '05        #765
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
 StatandMelo said:
Sure buddy your mad and stupid as fu*k.
Yeah, sure, I'm mad over a soccer game. Am I disappointed USA didn't win, of course. but only a fool would think to say Japan didn't deserve it. The point I was making is simple. I just hoped the win did something for Japanese nationalism after the earthquake that was so devastating. You chose to jump to the insult of "ignorant a.ss americans"; and I, to help you seem more legitimate, posted what a real "ignorant a.ss american" would have said, something completely off topic and rhetorically inflammatory. I love how emotional people get on the internet; it amuses me.
 6 years ago '05        #766
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
So this thread is now about the earthquake, because I'm not reading through 42 pages of women's soccer talk in order to see when ignorance rears its ugly head
 6 years ago '04        #767
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
"i hate being called an ignorant a.ss american. youre all a bunch of freeloading sons of bi*ches i hope you all die so my great country of america doesnt have to help you souless bastards.....call me ignorant"
man the Japanese are way more respectful then Americans bottom line go to Japan... how Mcdonalds gonna taste better in japan, that sh*t looks mad edible and taste better. American use to be a melting pot but in reality its filled with ignorant a.sses like you.

and they money worth more than ours.

Last edited by dog4life; 07-17-2011 at 07:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #768
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So this thread is now about the earthquake, because I'm not reading through 42 pages of women's soccer talk in order to see when ignorance rears its ugly head
Nope it's still about soccer. US lost because in the most crucial situations they didn't communicate well on the back line. Buehler, Amy L, Krieger and Rampone played a good game but they couln't clear the ball out on the first goal and messed up the marking on the second goal (the Wambach deflection didn't help either). Wasn't much Solo could do with the situations she was forced to face. PKs are always a crapshoot.
 07-17-2011, 08:35 PM         #769
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
abby wambach was best player on field and she's ok at best....
 07-17-2011, 08:37 PM         #770
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brdn08 said:
Nope it's still about soccer. US lost because in the most crucial situations they didn't communicate well on the back line. Buehler, Amy L, Krieger and Rampone played a good game but they couln't clear the ball out on the first goal and messed up the marking on the second goal (the Wambach deflection didn't help either). Wasn't much Solo could do with the situations she was forced to face. PKs are always a crapshoot.
lol and you think usa was even ok? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha nope..they blew...
 6 years ago '05        #771
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Javon23 said:
its Karma for Hope Solo
If I was the other goalie on the 2007 team
i would come out and pull a Hope Solo saying "if I was in the game
we would of won"
are you serious? Hope Solo was correct about 2007 and Scurry wouldn't have saved sh*t from this Cup...that was some bullsh*t in 2007...

Solo was the starting goalkeeper for the United States in the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup, giving up two goals in four games including consecutive shutouts of Sweden, Nigeria and England. Heading into the semifinal match against Brazil, U.S. coach Greg Ryan benched Solo in favor of 36-year-old veteran U.S. keeper Briana Scurry, who had a strong history of performance against the Brazilians but had not played a complete game in three months. The U.S. lost to Brazil 4–0, ending a 51–game (regulation time) undefeated streak, while playing much of the match with 10 players after midfielder Shannon Boxx received a second yellow card at the end of the first half.
 6 years ago '05        #772
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 TIP2009 said:
Abby Wambach - Headers = Average, every single one of her goals in this Cup was a fu*king header

See what she did when she had that wide open shot when the game was tied 2-2, kicked that sh*t to the 10th row
 6 years ago '04        #773
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Damn I see alot of hate for the US in here. Im mad they lost but hats off to Japan they played very well.
 6 years ago '04        #774
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 TIP2009 said:
no not really.. besides her head game she is average, like dude said..

Alex Morgan, Pinoe, or Christie Rampone are probably are the best all around players on the USA squad.. USA has a young squad with a bright future.. My mama bear AM is only 22, youngest player on the team

The US gained a lot from this World Cup.. Their swag was pretty high and they played a good game but they didn't finish well and it cost them..

No one should have anything but respect and admiration for Japan tho.. The US was more talented all around but mentally Japan outclassed them and deserved to win..

Japan's coach had that smile on his face before they even went into PK's

they were well prepared for the US's PKs and it showed.
 6 years ago '04        #775
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 StatandMelo said:
Japan>>>USA in ever possible fashion
Looks at opinion makers avy...then looks again...one more time.......then...LOL...really...really?...why would there be any bias at all...oh wait! Lol!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now