50 Cent's Lawyers File Objection To Young Buck's Debt Repayment Plan

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
lmao you sound like a loser.

I guarantee you're broke and live with your parents.

So you should just let 2 million go because it's "insignificant"

So instead of taking that 2 million and putting into stocks, buy some property, invest in a business, or the COUNTLESS things you can do with 2 million, he should just give it to buck JUST CUZ right?

You can multiply 2 million, but you rather just give it to someone whose dissed you and talked all the sh*t in the world against you right?

As a matter of fact, you can take this 2 million and donate it to some AIDs research or a foundation that needs it, but no

LET'S JUST GIVE IT TO YOUNG BUCK BECAUSE OF BAD KARMA.

Yup. You're broke.
Just hope 50 knows that there will be no mercy once all this petty sh*t catches up to him. So 2 million is worth ruining a mans life over? Don't worry his time will come soon enough.
 6 years ago '10        #82
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424

[pic - click to view]

buck mad
 6 years ago '11        #83
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
 rdrake said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas is mad
fixed
 6 years ago '04        #84
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

and soon he will be the hardest he can go, face it, you gay-unit stans, 5-0 aka 50 cent is finished, just a matter of time.
how is 50 finished?
he doesnt even need to make music any more. hes a multi millionaire

he musta done some sh*t to you personally for you to have all these replies in this thread
youre blinded by pure hate. sh*t is sad as hell

i bet youre white too
 6 years ago '10        #85
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
Lmfao at these clown a.ss 50 haters n*ggas go suck a d!ck!
 6 years ago '05        #86
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
n*ggas hating on 50 talkin bout he not street he 5-0 they must not know of his past and who hes connected with'... f*ck young buck when your disloyal thats what you get
 6 years ago '05        #87
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
cats talkin bout "50s mean and jealous" jealous of what? of being broke and a nobody?... what 50s done took jayz and diddy YEARS AND YEARS to do and he did it in three years by 2005 50 was up there with jay and them'.. what has buck done? other then what 50 helped him do? NADA'. And even Smurf and other dudes who hate 50 admit there is nothing sweet about 50 he is hood he's the last real gangsta rapper from a era now dead'.. But back to Buck in the words of FIF

[video - click to view]

07-15-2011, 09:40 AM         #88
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k buck...........some of you feeling sorry for him are stupid, this the same dude that was bragging about having money and "bling" in his music......now what does he have
 6 years ago '06        #89
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 S.TEX said:
it's time for buck to take sh*t to the street level. 50's gonna crush this guy on the legal side, it's getting close to action time for buck.

what could he possibly do? run up on 50? n*gga got bodyguards. drive by? bullet proof car. appeal to the fans? already tried, didn't work. i don't see how buck could do ANYTHING
 6 years ago '05        #90
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
Some background, some n*ggaz seem to forget the s**t that was going on, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. The only people saying that Buck aint got no reason are 50 cent d!ck riders who wouldnt stand up for themselves if somebody spat on them, they would do a Yayo for the money and spit shine there boss's shoes lol some of y'll got no balls. Treated like bi*ches and take it like a bi*ch coz a n*gga gave you a helping hand....WHAT? u n*ggaz aint got no diginity, no self respect? suck anothers d!ck because he helped you and HIMSELF by bringing you into the game.

jg213 said:
As we reported yesterday, a new G-Unit mixtape is set to drop next Monday (Feb. 4) but one member seems to be missing. "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol 1" will be available free on 50's website, Thisis50.com, but the cover only features 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, no Young Buck.

Buck was recently in Phoenix, AZ where he commented on the local radio station, stating the following, \"It make me feel like 'What's going on?' when you see a video, everybody's there, and no Buck," he said. "Or you see your man moving overseas on tour with the camp, G-Unit. Or you go to ThisIs50.com and you see G-Unit pictures that's there without Buck's face. And then there's no communication, so I don't really understand why a lot of things is what it is. I don't have time to figure out why. So I'm just moving on, getting my money, man. With all respect to 50 Cent,

Buck did say that he is still riding for G-Unit by saying "The communication between me and 50, it just ain't how it used to be," " if that call comes for me to work ... I'm still there. But at this point my focus is Cashville Records. I feel like 50's doing what he gotta do, he's more focused on 50, and Buck gotta be more focused on Buck. So I'm just moving, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do."

__________________________________________________ _____________

50 Cent ousted Young Buck from the G-Unit group but claimed Buck will still release his solo albums via the G-Unit imprint.

Buck, who had recorded some material for Terminate On Sight, will still appear on the album but will not appear in videos.
“[Buck will] still be on those records,” 50 said. “I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times.”

50 revealed his major reasons for kicking Buck out the group was because Buck distanced himself from G-Unit and aligned himself with people 50 considered his foes. (Buck shared a stage with Lil Wayne a few months ago)
“[Buck] can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things,” 50 explained. “He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with.

50 would also drop a bombshell claiming that Young Buck has a drug problem. 50 claims Buck uses cocaine and sips syrup (a mixture of promethazine and codeine) which played a role in Pimp C's death last year.

“[Buck's] probably high right now,” 50 said. “He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high, When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--.”
50 revealed he is expecting Buck to make diss records aimed at G-Unit

__________________________________________________ ___________

Buck Does not diss him but releases "my interview" track to explain the situation
__________________________________________________ ____________

G-unit, mainly Tony Yayo disses Buck on the radio and in interviews whilst doing G-Unit T.O.S promos, 50 Cent says Young Buck is a crack head in other interviews and that he expects Buck to diss him.

__________________________________________________ ______________

A while after all this! this never all happened in days. Young Buck was performing and somebody shouted G-unit, whilst buck was talking, buck understandly said "f**k G-Unit"... which I believe 50 knew he would eventaully do, with them s**t talking on him in interviews, especially yayo. 2 days later 50 dropped the taped conversation he got with his wire. Young Buck then had no choice but to defend his character and then started dropping his disses.

50's kept young buck shelved, no budget, no release, no authorisation to appear officially on anybodys records, so nothing he does can be released normally.

Just an opinion but Lil Wayne and Game could have been interested in signing Buck but you know they aint dealing with 50 and 50 aint dealing with them
 Majcip said:
And before that...
1. Young Buck tried to reach out to Game in 2007. Than Game dissed G-Unit again. Fifty warned Buck like he will be in next situation next to the Game.
2. Young Buck said some s**t about Yayo on radio.
3. Young Buck said he is down with everybody who will want to make a record with his Cashville Records.
4. Young Buck refused to do tour with G-Unit all over the Europe.
5. Young Buck is talking bulls**t about checks while they get back together on Elephant in the Sand. It looks like Buck is back.

[pic - click to view]

jg213 said:
2. He never said s**t about Yayo directly. The interviewer asked him about the situation where Yayo slapped that 14 year old kid. Buck said that if any man ever put his hands on HIS kids he wouldnt be responsible for what he would do to that person. (This s**t was then twisted and Yayo was in interviews saying buck is talking about his court case, etc) (Im sure there is audio out there of YB convo and of Yayos twist of what buck said, I aint got them though, but remember listening to them, or def the buck one)

3. He's starting up a new label, whats the point of starting up your own label to make money if you cant work with half the indusrty because your boss got lil issues with certain ppl, thats not your problem. Its not okay for Buck to be cool with Jadakiss or D-Block but its okay for 50 to be, or other artists.

4. Buck never refused to the tour, he was supposed to go on tour with another South artist (I forgot who) and the show never went ahead. Buck then says he tried to get in contact with 50 but couldnt, as pointed Out in the article you posted.

5. yeah he said he didnt get a royalty check for something, I never really followed that s**t right, but he did say in that article, that to push communication he said somethings in interviews to get 50s attension, then 50 reached out.
 6 years ago '06        #91
dagrimest 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 32 32
NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YA
 07-15-2011, 07:34 PM         #92
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this hoe n*gga 50 love makeing money for white people but hate any black man getting money its sad
 6 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
Damn 50 is one of the biggest bi*ches in the industry for this sh*t. Like you aint already fu*ked this dude over enough abd ruined his life?

I wish some nasty lawyer would just step up and help Buck and counter-sue 50 for all hes got. Its only a matter of TIME before karma gets him BAD. sh*t it already has in a way but nothing compared to whats to come, watch.
 07-15-2011, 07:50 PM         #94
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What 50 does for money that's legally owed to him is not something that I'm really gonna worry about one way or another.

but you stans on here cheerleading him pushing another mans downfall....thats the real btch sht
 6 years ago '04        #95
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,410 | Props total: 29617 29617
 p imperial said:
What 50 does for money that's legally owed to him is not something that I'm really gonna worry about one way or another.

but you stans on here cheerleading him pushing another mans downfall....thats the real btch sht
lol dudes on here cant think for themselves, they act like they was there...same ones dissin buck are the same ones who were suckin him off when he stabbed that dude for Dre and yellin gunit!...but yeah hes disloyal right......sure
 6 years ago '10        #96
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 tupacnasfan said:
Absolute Co-Sign.

thank god I Never liked that son of a bi*ch, 5-0 is demented and evil.
u retarded as fukk
 6 years ago '10        #97
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 p imperial said:

But you stans on here cheerleading him pushing another mans downfall....thats the real btch sht
i love buck and his music him and banks were my fav in the group but if a n*gga like buck did that grimmy sh*t to u you would be ok with it and hug him and bail him out?? god damn whats wrong with you n*ggas? He blew half his money on drugs he went againt 50 barrowed money from him not one not twice but 3 times then ran to the media like a girl and snitched. 50 did everything for that n*gga bought him two cars homes and all kinds of sh*t. And 50 is the bad person??????? Im now convined you n*ggas are a. Pure haters b.homos or c. Wayne&drake fans.

BUCK IS GETTING WHAT HE DESERVES! he would be nothing without 50!!

Last edited by shadydre85; 07-15-2011 at 09:02 PM..
 07-15-2011, 08:53 PM         #98
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:

what could he possibly do? run up on 50? n*gga got bodyguards. drive by? bullet proof car. appeal to the fans? already tried, didn't work. i don't see how buck could do ANYTHING
JFK got touched. 50 got security but he ain't fu*king with President security. Buck's a desperate a.ss man, kats are losing their lives for less on the streets now days.
 6 years ago '09        #99
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2775 2775
50 Cent just Diddy'd him, Sean Combs have taught these cats well.
 6 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
n*ggas lost on what loyalty and backstabbing is I see.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago