50 Cent's Lawyers File Objection To Young Buck's Debt Repayment Plan

most viewed right now
 68
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25661 25661
this is more confirmation that game was never signed to g-unit lol he'd be in the same boat
 6 years ago '11        #62
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
fu*k all yall haters specially that tupac dude. Buck fu*ked up plain and simple.You go against the general thats it its over for your career.Buck shoulda kept his got damn dirty a.ss mouth shut.Buck could of been in Shawty los position.Yall haters dont see how fifty set his sh*t up.He is the first and only artist that made sure that his label had every major hip hop region covered.Game for Gunit west, Buck for Gunit south, and him/banks/yayo for gunit east.Fifty is a smart a.ss n*gga and if n*ggas was not unloyal hew woulda been taking in racks of money from each coast.haters suck a d!ck.
 6 years ago '10        #63
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 ghost213 said:
YOu talk about Game getting pushed back but seem to forget 50s album was pushed back over a year before it came out and that too had countless singles. Lets start the count for 50s new album huh..... one single so far, opps I mean one FAILED single so far.

50 never had nothing to do with D-Blocks sh*t getting put back, Im sure that was clarfied by D-Block or 50. This 50 n*gga aint from the streets he's fu*king from nypd lol

with regards to Wayne, why was 50 whining on the end of the song about wayne lyrics then? "Wayne, you say u want me to die Ugly" or slow or some sh*t, and 50 said some other sh*t.. then the n*gga had to shut up and shallow...why? coz Em was fu*king with Lil Wayne regarless, Wayne was hot, Young Money was hot he had to let it go, plus he couldnt block the young money, lil waynr news on his site otherwise ppl would not have went there.
1) game album will drop same time as detox
2)50's song wasnt a single it cant fail if its not a single, and it has like 2 mil views on youtube
3) how many copies did that gunz and butta sell first week? somethin like 7000?
4) how can you be from a police department?
 6 years ago '09        #64
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Nashville lost
 6 years ago '07        #65
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Cheesypoof said:
he aint gettin no money from buck you dumb fu*k.

but thats not the point, u think 50 needs this money?

hes doing this to complete destroy any chances of buck recovering his career
and what accomplishment will 50 get out of that superiority

i mean he basically already won what else does need
 6 years ago '07        #66
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 tupacnasfan said:
Because you are sheep as*hole, fu*k 5-0 who cares if he is a smart person, he's a piece of trash and one of the reasons next to lil wayne of why the music industry sucks a.ss toda.

and shawty lo will be trash as well, face it, 5-0 and his sh*tty crew are on the way of becoming the limp bizkit of gangsta rap and you knw ot.
and yeah buck fu*ked up, but 5-0 should be ashamed of himself as well, he's grimey, jealous and mean-spirited
and we haters are seeing the truth here, you are sheep and you sheep can suck my d!ck.
well spoken ppl

and why do ppl think shawty lo gonna run the south

ti took care of him that why he didnt release carlos

50 smart but like you said a piece of sh*t at the end of the day

g-unit close to fubu status now
 6 years ago '04        #67
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
I think buck wouldve still been blackballed even if he managed his funds better cuz 50 still wouldve questioned his loyalty if he wanted to hire his own lawyers/management/etc. I think both parties couldve handle it better....its the same ol story with homie/click labels. Cats dont read the papers they sign & peep game cuz they think "oh my dog wouldnt do me like dat". Buck prolly honestly thought he was being shorted cuz didnt know but he shouldve know how 50 is & checked his facts b4jumpin the gun.
 6 years ago '07        #68
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
50 never trusted buck anyway why you think he recorded phone conversations they had
 07-13-2011, 09:42 PM         #69
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Buck speaking reckless on all them G unit tracks...thinking he was gonna be yayo # 2.





 6 years ago '10        #70
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Originally Posted by Arob
So you're not gonna act like buck doesn't owe him money?

Okay, Buck owes 50 money, but 50 does not want his money back. If he did he would let Buck release music officially. He would authorise Buck to feature on other artists records officially (50 has to authorise Buck to appear OFFICIALLY on somebodys record).

On top of that to record more albums Buck will need album budgets. 50 has not and will not give him a budget even though he's funding rappers like Yayo that cant rap, but because of his head game lol.

50 will not give Young Buck any promotion, if he is so deperate for his money (you know he's only a multi millionaire) and ONLY wants his money back why is he not promoting an artist that he wants to keep signed to his label. Why has he not promoted the free mixtapes that Young Buck has put out IF he wants his money back?

The only things I've ever seen related to Buck on 50s website is when they have a chance to sh*t on him like when Bucks house got raided and his kids playstation got taken and when it came to light that he's facing jail time for a weapon found during the raid.

I was starting to like 50 again but this n*gga is a straight up peice of sh*t. I would love to see Karma come for his fu*king a.ss and I hope he see's people like Buck and others he fu*ked over on his way down.
Buck is one of the artist that I would actually buy his record or should I say have bought his records.

The ultimate Blackballing in the game is going on

ur a hater and an even bigger idiot


Buck spent all his money...he owed the irs and 50 when 50 paid his taxes...seriously you have to be 14....50 rejecting the deal because in order for Buck to make all these albums and features that you idiots screaming cost money that Buck dont have...so 50 will have to pay again out of his pocket for a n*gga that owes him close to a million dollars??...so if 50 give Buck all this money for promo albums n features thats only more money Buck will have to pay back at the end of the day!!



what Buck need to do is be the clean up man go to da local hood studios n work...anybody that makes close to 10mil dollars in a span of 3yrs and blows it all gets no sympathy from me hell i aint never seen 100,000 and u wouldnt be able to pay me to fu*k that sh*t up...you n*ggas need to read a book
 6 years ago '11        #71
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Yung Dilla said:
because buck said i havent seen any royalty checks
I thought it was because Buck was lazy as fu*k.

During that phone convo 50 was explaining to Buck how he set him up to start up his out G-Unit south or whatever but Buck ain't do sh*t. + he fu*ked up letting Jeezy or whoever have extended performances for his concert.

Then Buck was left behind when G-Unit went on tour to Canada and Europe - and my understanding is Buck coulda went but he wanted to do his own thing - which 50 was cool with.


Ya'll n*ggas taking Buck sides are broke and live with ya moms/pops/family- I guarantee it.

Any man making his own dough and ever had responsibilities of anyone else knows Buck done fu*ked up here.
 07-13-2011, 10:20 PM         #72
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 like playing with bucks emotions...but when u push a man into a corner hell snap...itll get to the point where buck will pull a murder suicide
 6 years ago '08        #73
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12461 12461
50 a fu*kin bi*ch a.ss n*gga

and most the posters on this board are bi*ch a.ss n*ggas for supporting him
 07-13-2011, 10:31 PM         #74
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
I thought it was because Buck was lazy as fu*k.

During that phone convo 50 was explaining to Buck how he set him up to start up his out G-Unit south or whatever but Buck ain't do sh*t. + he fu*ked up letting Jeezy or whoever have extended performances for his concert.

Then Buck was left behind when G-Unit went on tour to Canada and Europe - and my understanding is Buck coulda went but he wanted to do his own thing - which 50 was cool with.


Ya'll n*ggas taking Buck sides are broke and live with ya moms/pops/family- I guarantee it.

Any man making his own dough and ever had responsibilities of anyone else knows Buck done fu*ked up here.
Buck fu*ked up with 50 cuz he got on stage in Tennessee with Baby and Wayne. Baby stirred the sh*t up when he told the crowd Buck needs to come bak home to Cash Money and 50 didnt find that funny at all. And this is after Wayne took shots at Buck and 50 and vice versa. Buck set him self up for that.
 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM         #75
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost213 said:
Game coming with the Red Album soon, Jada droppping something and aint Dipset have some sort of reunion and cam drop something? oh and D-Block been working with G-unit. 50 cool with Camron,g-unit working with Dipset. 50 cool with D-Block....so much for "crush your enemines completetly" lol these were some of the people 50 had a problem with his crew saying they never had problems with them.

I noticed you left of Lil Wayne and Rick Ross? so much for crush people completely huh? wheres 50s solo music, where's Ross's

5.0 should have been a damm detective or worked for lapd or some sh*t.
I fu*ks with Jada/D Block but they aint doin shyt. :hang: Camron and Dipset wore pink so that speaks for itself:hang: And Game?? he gets a double :hang::hang: Havent dropped a cd I like in my opinion since Documentary I could listen to from beginning to end. So :guns: yourself with that one. Oh yeah, I 4got the hot boy turned gang banger Wayne?? He havent did anything I liked since Carter 2 and before that, The Hot Boys. Rick Ross fake a.ss the only person making hits. Need more proof = HOT ALBUMS!!!


Last edited by nc4life; 07-13-2011 at 10:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #76
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 MAKAVELI2199 said:


he already took his damn self AND his bike to street level, what more do you want??


[video - click to view]


 ghost213 said:
Okay, Buck owes 50 money, but 50 does not want his money back. If he did he would let Buck release music officially. He would authorise Buck to feature on other artists records officially (50 has to authorise Buck to appear OFFICIALLY on somebodys record).

On top of that to record more albums Buck will need album budgets. 50 has not and will not give him a budget even though he's funding rappers like Yayo that cant rap, but because of his head game lol.

50 will not give Young Buck any promotion, if he is so deperate for his money (you know he's only a multi millionaire) and ONLY wants his money back why is he not promoting an artist that he wants to keep signed to his label. Why has he not promoted the free mixtapes that Young Buck has put out IF he wants his money back?

The only things I've ever seen related to Buck on 50s website is when they have a chance to sh*t on him like when Bucks house got raided and his kids playstation got taken and when it came to light that he's facing jail time for a weapon found during the raid.

I was starting to like 50 again but this n*gga is a straight up peice of sh*t. I would love to see Karma come for his fu*king a.ss and I hope he see's people like Buck and others he fu*ked over on his way down.

Buck is one of the artist that I would actually buy his record or should I say have bought his records.

The ultimate Blackballing in the game is going on
Buck my n*gga and all but he fu*ked himself with all that wreckless talking about G-U and alligning with them f*gs @ cash money. To fault 50 as if Buck did no wrong is dumb. I know if I had $$ like Fif and a n*gga I looked out for crossed me I would cruch that n*ggas hopes and dreams!
 6 years ago '11        #77
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
This is bad karma. 50 has already won any resemblance of beef with Buck..........why continue to kick a man when he's down? 50 doing all this for what, an insignificant 2 million dollars that he could wipe his a.ss with?? I mean its not like Buck k!lled one of 50s family members or something. This sh*t is petty, and God don't like ugly. What goes around comes around.....
 6 years ago '11        #78
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 tupacnasfan said:
Because you are sheep as*hole, fu*k 5-0 who cares if he is a smart person, he's a piece of trash and one of the reasons next to lil wayne of why the music industry sucks a.ss toda.

and shawty lo will be trash as well, face it, 5-0 and his sh*tty crew are on the way of becoming the limp bizkit of gangsta rap and you knw ot.
and yeah buck fu*ked up, but 5-0 should be ashamed of himself as well, he's grimey, jealous and mean-spirited
and we haters are seeing the truth here, you are sheep and you sheep can suck my d!ck.
Damn what did 50 ever do to you.fu*king butt hurt hater i swear.50 fu*ked yo bi*ch didnt he.
 6 years ago '11        #79
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 SugaHillRomello said:
This is bad karma. 50 has already won any resemblance of beef with Buck..........why continue to kick a man when he's down? 50 doing all this for what, an insignificant 2 million dollars that he could wipe his a.ss with?? I mean its not like Buck k!lled one of 50s family members or something. This sh*t is petty, and God don't like ugly. What goes around comes around.....
lmao you sound like a loser.

I guarantee you're broke and live with your parents.

So you should just let 2 million go because it's "insignificant"



So instead of taking that 2 million and putting into stocks, buy some property, invest in a business, or the COUNTLESS things you can do with 2 million, he should just give it to buck JUST CUZ right?

You can multiply 2 million, but you rather just give it to someone whose dissed you and talked all the sh*t in the world against you right?

As a matter of fact, you can take this 2 million and donate it to some AIDs research or a foundation that needs it, but no

LET'S JUST GIVE IT TO YOUNG BUCK BECAUSE OF BAD KARMA.

Yup. You're broke.


Last edited by PTC; 07-13-2011 at 11:50 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #80
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
 tupacnasfan said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP!

5-0 IS A REAL d!ckHEAD, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY, POWER, IGNORANCE AND HIS PATHETIC STANS!!
No you stfu! Buck fu*ked himself in the a.ss by being disloyal so your saying its ok for a n*gga to run his mouth and talk sh*t but when hes in trouble your supposed to bail his sorry a.ss out of it?? n*gga what planet you from? Your right 50 dont need the money but its not about that its about sending a message and teaching n*ggas a lession about never bitting the hand that feeds you!! I swear u bx n*ggas are realy closet f*gs! n*gga pul ya skert up!


Last edited by shadydre85; 07-14-2011 at 08:10 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy