50 Cent's Lawyers File Objection To Young Buck's Debt Repayment Plan

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 ghost213 said:
Yeah for real just look at what he has done to D-Block, Jadakiss, Cam'ron, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & Game....... oh wait he aint crush NONE of them, sh*tt the n*gga even cool with some of them now.....I guess he never had no strings to pull with regards to contracts etc for those artists.

I remember when 50 was getting that put into court for that 10 milli thing, 50 a fu*ked up n*gga, its not like young buck was not provoked when he said fu*k gunit, plus 50 wont let the n*gga release anything.

50 the same n*gga that was crying about ja rule blackballing him....now he's in a position he is doing much worse to the young n*gga he use to call his lil brother in interviews..... I hope KARMA come back for this n*gga....this is fu*ked up......the 2nd best member of G-unit was young Buck staraight UP

Look at them trying to snitch Young Buck up and keep him locked on g-unit with no intension of releasing any of his music or giving him any budgets etc to do so....Buck already facing prison time, is 50 really this petty
what the hell has d block camron or game done recently?
 07-13-2011, 05:03 PM         #42
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck was like 19 when he started.
 6 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
never bite the hand that feed you
 6 years ago '04        #44
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Man Fif need to let Buck live, I wonder what Yayo owes him, cuz he aint did sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #45
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
wow.....the 50 hate is so strong that n*ggas is seriously blaming him for Bucks troubles?????

Buck owe everything he got to 50 and he STILL owe him. but 50 wrong for rejecting his bullsh*t proposal where he know he probably wont see HIS money back????
 6 years ago '05        #46
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 G Code said:
what the hell has d block camron or game done recently?
Game coming with the Red Album soon, Jada droppping something and aint Dipset have some sort of reunion and cam drop something? oh and D-Block been working with G-unit. 50 cool with Camron,g-unit working with Dipset. 50 cool with D-Block....so much for "crush your enemines completetly" lol these were some of the people 50 had a problem with his crew saying they never had problems with them.

I noticed you left of Lil Wayne and Rick Ross? so much for crush people completely huh? wheres 50s solo music, where's Ross's

5.0 should have been a damm detective or worked for lapd or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #47
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20843 20843
 ghost213 said:
Yeah for real just look at what he has done to D-Block, Jadakiss, Cam'ron, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & Game....... oh wait he aint crush NONE of them, sh*tt the n*gga even cool with some of them now.....I guess he never had no strings to pull with regards to contracts etc for those artists.

I remember when 50 was getting that put into court for that 10 milli thing, 50 a fu*ked up n*gga, its not like young buck was not provoked when he said fu*k gunit, plus 50 wont let the n*gga release anything.

50 the same n*gga that was crying about ja rule blackballing him....now he's in a position he is doing much worse to the young n*gga he use to call his lil brother in interviews..... I hope KARMA come back for this n*gga....this is fu*ked up......the 2nd best member of G-unit was young Buck staraight UP

Look at them trying to snitch Young Buck up and keep him locked on g-unit with no intension of releasing any of his music or giving him any budgets etc to do so....Buck already facing prison time, is 50 really this petty

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
 MAKAVELI2199 said:

he already took his damn self AND his bike to street level, what more do you want??
might as well go underground at this point
 6 years ago '04        #49
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 kingpin222 said:
lmao what?! 50 gave that n*gga everything he got, put food on his table, clothes on his kids back. Stop it 5. Then Buck bites the hand that feeds him and you expect 50 to just pull him out the hole he dug for himself? What kind of world you live in my n*gga.
Real talk....some cats just hate 50 so much they blinded by what the real situation was. Buck wasnt showing up for shows...spending all his money like crazy even when it was borrowed from 50....going against the group even before he was kicked out. And some cats still blame 50 for all this? Some dudes are so bad off you cant help them and they wont help themselves....
 6 years ago '04        #50
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 ghost213 said:
Game coming with the Red Album soon, Jada droppping something and aint Dipset have some sort of reunion and cam drop something? oh and D-Block been working with G-unit. 50 cool with Camron,g-unit working with Dipset. 50 cool with D-Block....so much for "crush your enemines completetly" lol these were some of the people 50 had a problem with his crew saying they never had problems with them.

I noticed you left of Lil Wayne and Rick Ross? so much for crush people completely huh? wheres 50s solo music, where's Ross's

5.0 should have been a damm detective or worked for lapd or some sh*t.
We all know damn well Game's biggest album and hits were cuz 50 helped him with the sh*t...Game done dropped how many failed singles for Red Album now??? 50 pushed Dblocks sh*t back far as hell after that feud...then he beefed with Camron but had Juelz and Jimmy up on stage with him...Ross had his baby moms hanging out with 50 and Floyd and got reporters asking him about Officer Ricky now lol.....and him and Wayne wasnt even beefing.
 6 years ago '05        #51
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Arob said:
So you're not gonna act like buck doesn't owe him money?
Okay, Buck owes 50 money, but 50 does not want his money back. If he did he would let Buck release music officially. He would authorise Buck to feature on other artists records officially (50 has to authorise Buck to appear OFFICIALLY on somebodys record).

On top of that to record more albums Buck will need album budgets. 50 has not and will not give him a budget even though he's funding rappers like Yayo that cant rap, but because of his head game lol.

50 will not give Young Buck any promotion, if he is so deperate for his money (you know he's only a multi millionaire) and ONLY wants his money back why is he not promoting an artist that he wants to keep signed to his label. Why has he not promoted the free mixtapes that Young Buck has put out IF he wants his money back?

The only things I've ever seen related to Buck on 50s website is when they have a chance to sh*t on him like when Bucks house got raided and his kids playstation got taken and when it came to light that he's facing jail time for a weapon found during the raid.

I was starting to like 50 again but this n*gga is a straight up peice of sh*t. I would love to see Karma come for his fu*king a.ss and I hope he see's people like Buck and others he fu*ked over on his way down.

Buck is one of the artist that I would actually buy his record or should I say have bought his records.

The ultimate Blackballing in the game is going on
 6 years ago '05        #52
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 persuazion said:
We all know damn well Game's biggest album and hits were cuz 50 helped him with the sh*t...Game done dropped how many failed singles for Red Album now??? 50 pushed Dblocks sh*t back far as hell after that feud...then he beefed with Camron but had Juelz and Jimmy up on stage with him...Ross had his baby moms hanging out with 50 and Floyd and got reporters asking him about Officer Ricky now lol.....and him and Wayne wasnt even beefing.
YOu talk about Game getting pushed back but seem to forget 50s album was pushed back over a year before it came out and that too had countless singles. Lets start the count for 50s new album huh..... one single so far, opps I mean one FAILED single so far.

50 never had nothing to do with D-Blocks sh*t getting put back, Im sure that was clarfied by D-Block or 50. This 50 n*gga aint from the streets he's fu*king from nypd lol

with regards to Wayne, why was 50 whining on the end of the song about wayne lyrics then? "Wayne, you say u want me to die Ugly" or slow or some sh*t, and 50 said some other sh*t.. then the n*gga had to shut up and shallow...why? coz Em was fu*king with Lil Wayne regarless, Wayne was hot, Young Money was hot he had to let it go, plus he couldnt block the young money, lil waynr news on his site otherwise ppl would not have went there.
 6 years ago '10        #53
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Two02x3 said:
50 is ruining Bucks life through the legal system. I don't think it's a smart idea to run up on him in real life. Dude probably wouldn't get 10 feet from 50 before one his bodyguards KO his a.ss.

fu*ked up situation but Buck brought it on himself. 50 need to be the bigger man and let this sh*t go, though. Buck strugglin and got a family to feed. Let bygones be bygones and move on.
at u acting like 50 cant be touch

Last edited by theking1; 07-13-2011 at 06:46 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #54
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
if this was diddy doing this sh*t yall would be trashin him but i see the 50 slurp fest is in full effect do yall actually think 50 going to get his money back from buck
 07-13-2011, 06:58 PM         #55
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
if this was diddy doing this sh*t yall would be trashin him but i see the 50 slurp fest is in full effect do yall actually think 50 going to get his money back from buck
he aint gettin no money from buck you dumb fu*k.

but thats not the point, u think 50 needs this money?

hes doing this to complete destroy any chances of buck recovering his career
 6 years ago '04        #56
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Arob said:
So you're not gonna act like buck doesn't owe him money?
thank you everyone in here like this n*gga did his part in maintaining his finances how do u go on tours and dont know where u went or how you even got there :wtf: if anyone thinks that buck needs a break u bull sh*tting if you fu*k up on your taxes the irs aint gonna let that sh*t slide they wanna documents showing what you paid the same thing with bankruptcy you not just gonna come without your papers in order
 6 years ago '08        #57
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 kingpin222 said:
lmao what?! 50 gave that n*gga everything he got, put food on his table, clothes on his kids back. Stop it 5. Then Buck bites the hand that feeds him and you expect 50 to just pull him out the hole he dug for himself? What kind of world you live in my n*gga.
don't really like 50...but ya don't bite the hand that feeds ya i think thats where he went wrong
 6 years ago '06        #58
daillest1 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 735 735
weather u like 50 or not....ur a fn a idiot and str8 hater if you take bucks sidee.....get ya wipes out stop cryin like buck....that f*gs right where he was before he got down w 50....how could u take his side.....he disses and str8 talks sh*t bout 50 and his past w preme etc talks sh*t bout his whole crew who he banked millions with and sold millions with.....if buck was so hot by himself why didnt utp or cassh money put that hoe on.....50 not olnly bails him out of tax trouble once but 2 thentthis clown has the nerve to run his mouth...we here hess the biggest hustla ever well go get ur money buck aand stfu clown a.sss
 6 years ago '10        #59
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 tupacnasfan said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP!

5-0 IS A REAL d!ckHEAD, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY, POWER, IGNORANCE AND HIS PATHETIC STANS!!
who doesn't care about money..........
 6 years ago '06        #60
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
 Hovi Bryant said:
Why did Buck and 50 fall out again?
because buck said i havent seen any royalty checks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed