Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
10068 pageviews
181 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
50 Cent's Lawyers File Objection To Young Buck's Debt Repayment Plan

The Wall Street Journal reports 50 Cent's lawyers won't make things easy for Young Buck when he heads to bankruptcy court next week.

Earlier this month, Young Buck and his legal team had to submit a debt repayment plan in anticipation of a June 19 bankruptcy hearing. The repayment plan is a standard document that many creditors require when a debtor decides to file for bankruptcy protection. The Wall Street Journal’s “Bankruptcy Beat” reports that 50 Cent’s legal team won’t be making things easy for the former G-Unit member.

“At a recent questioning over Young Buck’s financial affairs, 50 Cent’s lawyers said the rapper ‘had trouble identifying where he had been on tour, who had booked his travel, how he had even gotten from one place to another,’” Jaqueline Palank of the Journal reported. “This troubles creditors like 50 Cent, his lawyers wrote in court papers, because it raises the concern ‘as to whether any creditor can truly rely upon these claims and projections by the debtor.’”

The objection to Buck’s debt repayment plan was filed Monday, essentially argues that Buck has too many unanswered financial questions to put his plan into action. Another sticking point in the matter is if Buck would honor his commitment to 50’s G-Unit label. At press time, Buck was still contractually obligated to record under G-Unit Records. Previous documents stated that Buck would seek to reject the recording agreement. But more recent indications are that Buck would keep and/or modify the recording agreement, and for good reason.

“If the debtor defaults under the recording agreement, and/or rejects the recording agreement, G-Unit would maintain a claim for damages flowing to it as a result of the debtor’s failure to perform under the recording agreement in an amount believed to be not less than $10,000,000,” The Journal reports.

[pic - click to view]

50 Cent's Lawyers File Objection To Young Buck's Debt Repayment Plan | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

181 comments for "50 Cent's Lawyers File Objection To Young Buck's Debt Repayment Plan"

07-13-2011, 11:08 AM         #2
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #3
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
10 milii?????

50 srs?

he know buck dont even got 1 milli
 6 years ago '04        #4
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,956 | Props total: 1574 1574
Damn Buck! You shouldve stayed with the unit
 6 years ago '04        #5
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
50 cent as an enemy will crush you completely...
 6 years ago '05        #6
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
10 million dollars?
 6 years ago '10        #7
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Buck fu*ked up BIG time
 07-13-2011, 12:20 PM         #8
SouthSide King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this sh*t sad because i actually like buck. Feel sorry for him but, aye he did it to himself. fu*ked wit the wrong n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #9
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
Why did Buck and 50 fall out again?
 6 years ago '09        #10
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 4977 4977
Buck would be running G-Unit South instead of Shawty Lo. Now he aint got a pot to p!ss in...smh
 6 years ago '10        #11
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
damn

he's done for life
 6 years ago '08        #12
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2775 2775
 Slickems said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 6 years ago '04        #13
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
50's got his foot on Bucks neck, and he aint letting up...
 6 years ago '10        #14
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
back on my broke sh*t v3

damn buck

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #15
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 KidKingGoD said:
50 cent as an enemy will crush you completely...
Yeah for real just look at what he has done to D-Block, Jadakiss, Cam'ron, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & Game....... oh wait he aint crush NONE of them, sh*tt the n*gga even cool with some of them now.....I guess he never had no strings to pull with regards to contracts etc for those artists.

I remember when 50 was getting that put into court for that 10 milli thing, 50 a fu*ked up n*gga, its not like young buck was not provoked when he said fu*k gunit, plus 50 wont let the n*gga release anything.

50 the same n*gga that was crying about ja rule blackballing him....now he's in a position he is doing much worse to the young n*gga he use to call his lil brother in interviews..... I hope KARMA come back for this n*gga....this is fu*ked up......the 2nd best member of G-unit was young Buck staraight UP

Look at them trying to snitch Young Buck up and keep him locked on g-unit with no intension of releasing any of his music or giving him any budgets etc to do so....Buck already facing prison time, is 50 really this petty

Last edited by ghost213; 07-13-2011 at 12:47 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #16
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 683 683
smh...i feel bad for Buck. He is really talented
 6 years ago '09        #17
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 948 948
 ghost213 said:
Yeah for real just look at what he has done to D-Block, Jadakiss, Cam'ron, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & Game....... oh wait he aint crush NONE of them, sh*tt the n*gga even cool with some of them now.....I guess he never had no strings to pull with regards to contracts etc for those artists.

I remember when 50 was getting that put into court for that 10 milli thing, 50 a fu*ked up n*gga, its not like young buck was not provoked when he said fu*k gunit, plus 50 wont let the n*gga release anything.

50 the same n*gga that was crying about ja rule blackballing him....now he's in a position he is doing much worse to the young n*gga he use to call his lil brother in interviews..... I hope KARMA come back for this n*gga....this is fu*ked up......the 2nd best member of G-unit was young Buck staraight UP

Look at them trying to snitch Young Buck up and keep him locked on g-unit with no intension
of releasing any of his music or giving him any budgets etc to do so....Buck already facing prison time, is 50 really this petty

So you're not gonna act like buck doesn't owe him money?
 6 years ago '06        #18
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 ghost213 said:

Look at them trying to snitch Young Buck up and keep him locked on g-unit with no intension of releasing any of his music or giving him any budgets etc to do so....Buck already facing prison time, is 50 really this petty

Right! It's ashame he didn't use his lawyers in the Sleek deal. Buck was the best in that camp (between him, yayo, banks)
 6 years ago '05        #19
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 ghost213 said:

lmao what?! 50 gave that n*gga everything he got, put food on his table, clothes on his kids back. Stop it 5. Then Buck bites the hand that feeds him and you expect 50 to just pull him out the hole he dug for himself? What kind of world you live in my n*gga.
 07-13-2011, 01:05 PM         #20
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's time for buck to take sh*t to the street level. 50's gonna crush this guy on the legal side, it's getting close to action time for buck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago