"The Dark Knight Rises" Teaser Trailer - LEAK

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Bleezy said:
Think POSITIVE. Negative Nancy!!!
I'm positive I said better than Begins. Begins was fairly good.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 JFamis said:
When I say not as exciting, it just didn't do for me what The Dark Knight teaser did, and that one didn't even have footage.
You think it could be that your not really digging the Bane Arc.

And this is no disrespect or anything I'm asking.

Is it too cliche to have Gordon laid out? I mean these a some pretty strong images here.

I'm almost certain that's Bane coming up outta that Batcave. So that will be serious.

Gordon laid out like a new born fu*king baby, and he's talking to Bruce cause you can see the regular a.ss hand and hear his voice. So did Bruce reveal his identity cause Gordon is on his deathbed or his sh*t is broke up so Bruce feels responsible and decides enough is enough? I mean its some things to work with here.
 6 years ago '07        #63
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bobby's World said:

Is it too cliche to have Gordon laid out? I mean these a some pretty strong images here.

I'm almost certain that's Bane coming up outta that Batcave. So that will be serious.

Gordon laid out like a new born fu*king baby, and he's talking to Bruce cause you can see the regular a.ss hand and hear his voice. So did Bruce reveal his identity cause Gordon is on his deathbed or his sh*t is broke up so Bruce feels responsible and decides enough is enough? I mean its some things to work with here.
I'm sure he thinks the film in its entirety will be exciting, as do I. I think the full trailer will be great as well. You do bring up a lot of strong points. I'm seriously tired of Catwoman but I've put that aside a while back since Anne Hathaway is cool.

Last edited by TH35; 07-13-2011 at 05:15 PM..
 07-13-2011, 05:11 PM         #64
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trash.
 6 years ago '10        #65
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
this sh*t looks fake as fu*k

"the epic conclusion to the Dark Knight Legend"???

who adds such cheesy sh*t to a movie trailer? specially for something as big as a batman movie
 6 years ago '05        #66
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 rashad0715 said:
The new footage, how little it may be, looks great. Bane looks massive at the end. Considering they've only been filming for two months. They still have shooting in the UK, Pittsburgh, Scotland, Los Angeles and New York to do. The best is yet to come.

It showed just enough to whet the appetite. Probably won't be another trailer until Sherlock Holmes 2. I think Bruce is disguised in that scene with Gordon. Kind of like he was in Begins with the ski mask.
Oh yeah. Forgot that Bruce be getting down with the disguises like that!
 6 years ago '05        #67
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 RedLight said:

who adds such cheesy sh*t to a movie trailer? specially for something as big as a batman movie
Who asks such corny questions like that? Its a movie Jim. Relax.
 6 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 RedLight said:

Nolan is done after this one bruh.
 6 years ago '05        #69
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 TH35 said:
I'm sure he thinks the film in its entirety will be exciting, as do I. I think the full trailer will be great as well. You do bring up a lot of strong points. I'm seriously tired of Catwoman but I've put that aside a while back since Anne Hathaway is cool.
We've had Catwoman in a grand total of 2 movies (not counting the 60's Batman film)... How can you be tired of a character we didn't even get a lot of??

I think Catwoman may be a wise choice here storywise. I can see a bunch of directions they could go that would be really interesting... I'm just curious to see how they'll pull it off.
 6 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 DaOmega_1 said:
We've had Catwoman in a grand total of 2 movies (not counting the 60's Batman film)... How can you be tired of a character we didn't even get a lot of??

I think Catwoman may be a wise choice here storywise. I can see a bunch of directions they could go that would be really interesting... I'm just curious to see how they'll pull it off.
where that part 2 to that michael bay article at bruh?
 6 years ago '05        #71
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Arson said:
where that part 2 to that michael bay article at bruh?
Still being worked on... I've been saddled with an ungodly amount of work within the past week... it shall be up before friday for sure.
 07-13-2011, 06:18 PM         #72
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they have jokers laugh at the end of the movie and they show his shadow in a jail cell. Joker never dies..
 6 years ago '04        #73
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
Awesome... Cant wait
 6 years ago '10        #74
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
damn im hyped as sh*t for this, i couldnt make alot of this out but when i see a trailer in theaters im gonna have that look on my face and i aint even gonna be watchin the movie im there to see just thinking bout the trailer
 6 years ago '08        #75
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Can't.fu*kng.wait.
 6 years ago '07        #76
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:

I didn't say in films. I just meant period. I already said I was over it anyways. The fact he had Scarecrow made you hope he would pull out more villains that casual comic fans weren't familiar with. Is Catwoman wise in the storyline, yes I'd agree. I'm not curious how he'll pull it off. I'm sure the film will be good.

Last edited by TH35; 07-13-2011 at 06:33 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #77
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 TH35 said:
I didn't say in films. I just meant period.
Stop hating :slap:
 6 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 FaceTheGawd said:
Stop hating :slap:
Too lazy to read the sentence right after
 6 years ago '05        #79
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
Have any of yall read the comic??? Bane knows who Bruce Wayne is and begins to reveal it to people
 6 years ago '04        #80
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 Bobby's World said:

I think what it is is even though we see Gordon laid up, it still doesn't build the tension like the teaser for The Dark Knight. No great quotes like "You hammered them and in their desperation, they turned to someone they don't fully understand." Or "Starting tonight, people will die."

In this trailer, Bane is just portrayed as a brute force. I'm sure when we get a full trailer with some Bane dialogue, I might change my tune. I'm not saying the movie looks bad, this trailer just doesn't excite me as much as I thought it would, which is probably going to be a problem with this movie is a lot of our expectations are too high. Even when I try to lower them.

***SPOILER***
Also... that is Bruce in the hospital. There's a picture of a man in a tuxedo escaping a hospital window with a ski mask on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy