Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #101
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
u ppl saluting harrison for throwing teammates under the bus in an interview are fu*king retarded
 6 years ago '08        #102
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,441 | Props total: 518 518
He just putting a bullseye on his chest. Can't be mad at a n*gga that speaks his mind, though.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 bigree61 said:
good

let yo nuts hang n*gga

and the part about him damn near break n VYs neck suplex n him is only 5 and touch n drew is worth 20 is the truth and down right shamefull

we all know it he just said it
Wrong.

Just like in the real world, punishment depends on the crime and your history.

Week 2 - Vince Young slam - 5k

Week 6 - Helmet to helmet hit on Mohamed Massaquoi/Leading with helmet Josh Cribbs - 75k

Week 8 - Helmet to Bree's back - 20k

Week 12 - Leading with helmet hit on Ryan Fitzpatrick - 25k

The hit on Young was his first offense. The shot on Massaquoi was the worst out of them all hence the 75k. Look at Brees and Fitzpatrick, both QBs, both hits were leading with the helmet, Brees 20k (3rd offense) Fitz 25k (4th offense).

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 07-15-2011 at 05:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #104
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Harrison dont give a fu*k about Ben Rapist a.ss!!! Yall respect a r*per?? Dirty Harry is telling the truth about that fool Big Ben tryna be the star of the show and failing miserably!!!

fu*k ROG TOO!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #105
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
He even rips teammates Rashard Mendenhall ("fumble machine") and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.

"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"

--

he has a point with this...i bet n*ggas behind the scenes look at that sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 htown said:
He even rips teammates Rashard Mendenhall ("fumble machine") and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.

"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"

--

he has a point with this...i bet n*ggas behind the scenes look at that sh*
t
He has no point whatsoever...
 6 years ago '08        #107
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
 Stupendamatic said:
He has no point whatsoever...
UMM..were you in reading lab or something

he slams a black player on his head gets 5 k..touches drew breeze and gets 15-20k for barley touching him?

hope you read that and dont say he has no point again cuz that would make u look really stupid
 6 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
UMM..were you in reading lab or something

he slams a black player on his head gets 5 k..touches drew breeze and gets 15-20k for barley touching him?

hope you read that and dont say he has no point again cuz that would make u look really stupid
Just copying pasted what I said before...

Just like in the real world, punishment depends on the crime and your history.

Week 2 - Vince Young slam - 5k

Week 6 - Helmet to helmet hit on Mohamed Massaquoi/Leading with helmet Josh Cribbs - 75k

Week 8 - Helmet to Bree's back - 20k

Week 12 - Leading with helmet hit on Ryan Fitzpatrick - 25k

The hit on Young was his first offense. The shot on Massaquoi was the worst out of them all hence the 75k. Look at Brees and Fitzpatrick, both QBs, both hits were leading with the helmet, Brees 20k (3rd offense) Fitz 25k (4th offense).

His slam on Young was messed up but that was his first time doing something like that, by week 8 when he led his helmet into Brees' back he had already had racked up fines for hits on Young, Cribbs, and Massaquoi. Did you expect him to only be fined 5k?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago