Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
"Headshots, n*gga! fu*k yo vest!"

This dude Harrison doesn't even give a slightest gram of a fu*k anymore. The lockout turning n*ggas crazy at times lol.

Might be the roids too, IDK, but thats som funny sh*t. Harrison is just saying what everybody else was saying but like one dude said before, if this came from a person like Troy, his comments might actually hold more water.
 6 years ago '11        #82
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 murd410 said:
On Pittsburgh safety Troy Polamalu:
“He’s the one guy in football I respect absolutely, ‘cause he’s spiritual and lives it like he talks it. You know, he gets more flags than anyone on our team but never gets fined for nothin’. He’s so polite and talks so softly that he could tell he could tell Goodell to kiss his a.ss, and Goodell would smile and say thank you.”
 6 years ago '07        #83
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,387 | Props total: 13047 13047
he's always been one of the dumber mother fu*kers in the league, no surprise here. peace to ur career, even though u were so butthurt u were threatening to retire for being fined .
 07-13-2011, 05:27 PM         #84
J P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #85
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
goodell can suck a bag of d!cks
 6 years ago '04        #86
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
Harrison about to be a Cleveland Brown next year..

this dude went in.... a little too far for his own good...
 6 years ago '05        #87
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I wont be surprised if James Harison gets traded like Joey Porter for running his mouth too much. The Steelers pride themselves on being a no nonsense team that just plays hard.
 6 years ago '04        #88
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
fu*k that ben needs to ripped if anything for rapping bi*ches likes its all good lets be real everything he said was true even down to fine for him hitting vince in comparison to touching bress the sh*t is sicken how hodell only looks out i would have died if he would got the chance to say that
 07-13-2011, 07:08 PM         #89
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good

let yo nuts hang n*gga

and the part about him damn near break n VYs neck suplex n him is only 5 and touch n drew is worth 20 is the truth and down right shamefull

we all know it he just said it
 07-13-2011, 07:13 PM         #90
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people saying that pitttsburg's d sucked obviously didn't watch the game, packers scored off stupid offensive mistakes that green bay capped on. sh*t green bay's offense really didn't come hard at all. and before n*ggas claim i'm mad or a steelers fan... carolina panthers all day. also fu*k goodell
 6 years ago '05        #91
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10856 10856
 dre03 said:
I dont get yall n*ggas... How can you get mad at somebody for telling their truth without fear of consequences??? What is their to hate about that??? Thats takes courage... Just cuz yall pus*y a.ss n*ggas would rather lie and sugar coat sh*t doesnt mean everybody is afraid to speak their mind...

So he talked about his teammates... Rather do it publically then behind they back like they are probably doing... At least he was real with his... Yall dont know whats going on behind closed doors and this is probably sh*t that he already told his teammates before... I cant do anything but applaud this man for being real... All yall n*ggas walk around with problems and hold it in cuz ur afraid of consequences cant get mad at this man for having the balls that you dont...

Its ok for yall to sit there and say the sh*t where nobody can hear you but not ok for somebody to say it where the world can see and hear it... Yall double standard a.ss n*ggas k!ll me...
I don't have a problem with him speaking his mind. But when you throw your teammates under the bus publicly it's a bi*ch move. If you have something to say about your teammates why not say it to their face one on one face to face?? Why did he have to go publicly about it?? sh*t like that stays in house and that can cause a cancer elephant in the room.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '04        #92
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 TanstA! said:
Harrison about to be a Cleveland Brown next year..

this dude went in.... a little too far for his own good...
I see what you did there. and I don't like it..

on a side note.. the leader of the team, IMO Big Ben (regardless of his issues) should put his @$$ in check and let him know something..

bet he don't though.. Harrison is the damn football Dee-bo.. Nobody wanna f*ck w/ him.. They be quiet when he around.. but when he leave.. they be talking again.

Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 07-13-2011 at 07:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #93
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
dudes an animal...i don't even know what to say lol

i don't think the players take his sh*t too seriously tho...clearly the dudes a little deranged in the head. that bein said some of those quotes are hilarious
 6 years ago '04        #94
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I see what you did there. and I don't like it..

on a side note.. the leader of the team, IMO Big Ben (regardless of his issues) should put his @$$ in check and let him know something..

bet he don't though.. Harrison is the damn football Dee-bo.. Nobody wanna f*ck w/ him.. They be quiet when he around.. but when he leave.. they be talking again.

werd up... he is kind of like that figure in the NFL...
 6 years ago '09        #95
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
I may not agree with what he said but he is entitled to say so.

Now, I may be mistaken but I thought since they are locked out they arent nfl employees which means they arent subject to the conduct guidelines.
 6 years ago '07        #96
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
this dudes a fu*king moron, ripping his teamates. hows does he think this is going to go for him
 07-13-2011, 07:46 PM         #97
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he must of watched the new wwe angle with CM punk
 6 years ago '04        #98
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
now imagine if every player in every sport was allowed to speak their mind ...
 6 years ago '05        #99
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
The sad thing is all Professional sports are going to sh*t cause of whining diva players and commissioners of sports who know absolutely nothing about the sport they govern.Stern is a jewish lawyer who never played a minute of basketball but he is a dictator who controls everything from how players dress to what they can say.It is mandatory to show up after games and make yourself available to the media or u get fined $25,000 ?f*ck outta here... Goodell never played college or pro football but he is criticizing the way players play and knows whats best for the sport?He determines what's a dirrty hit or clean?and I ain't even a Steelers fan at all.Bud Selig never played a day of baseball in his life but say something and u looking at 6 digit fines and suspensions..It's hard to make out the good guys and bad guys in all this...they are all as*holes if u ask me...

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 07-13-2011 at 09:44 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
I already knew Chris Carter's uncle tom house n*gga a.ss was gonna be on Goodell's side. I hope James rush his a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy