Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Alot he said was point but ppl are just gonna k!ll him

But if we really look at it alot he said was true.

But ripping teammates like that not coo
 6 years ago '07        #62
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
na you don't talk about big ben when you are nothing but a replaceable LB

get this dude tfoh

and he gonna come @ da bull

na, you a flag machine chump.

trade this guy day one of the new contract
 6 years ago '05        #63
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 dre03 said:
I dont get yall n*ggas... How can you get mad at somebody for telling their truth without fear of consequences??? What is their to hate about that??? Thats takes courage... Just cuz yall pus*y a.ss n*ggas would rather lie and sugar coat sh*t doesnt mean everybody is afraid to speak their mind...

So he talked about his teammates... Rather do it publically then behind they back like they are probably doing... At least he was real with his... Yall dont know whats going on behind closed doors and this is probably sh*t that he already told his teammates before... I cant do anything but applaud this man for being real... All yall n*ggas walk around with problems and hold it in cuz ur afraid of consequences cant get mad at this man for having the balls that you dont...

Its ok for yall to sit there and say the sh*t where nobody can hear you but not ok for somebody to say it where the world can see and hear it... Yall double standard a.ss n*ggas k!ll me...
talking about your teammates in an interview IS doing it behind their backs
 6 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Bea5T said:
talking about your teammates in an interview IS doing it behind their backs
Yea, oh well, Harrison has all that roid rage. Anything he says won't surprise me anymore.
 07-13-2011, 03:28 PM         #65
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is this f*ggot always so pissed off? Dude is a pro athlete making multi-millions, a SB champ and is set for life. Why can't he shut the fu*k up, quit the angry douchebag act and enjoy what he has?

Cheer up you fu*kin gorilla, you really don't have much to be mad about. Wannabe Deebo from Next Friday lookin a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 727 727
 Lowkey18 said:
someone needs to whoop this dude a.ss.. he thinks hes the sh*t.. ima die laughing when he say it to the wrong guy who a head case and they end his bullsh*t.
Highly unlikely.
 6 years ago '09        #67
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 brazidee said:
Why is this f*ggot always so pissed off?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #68
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
only the uncle toms are mad at this clowns behavior cause who really cares..Defense always hate Offensive in football everybody knows that..and Goodell is a racist
 07-13-2011, 03:47 PM         #69
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
I dont get yall n*ggas... How can you get mad at somebody for telling their truth without fear of consequences??? What is their to hate about that??? Thats takes courage... Just cuz yall pus*y a.ss n*ggas would rather lie and sugar coat sh*t doesnt mean everybody is afraid to speak their mind...

So he talked about his teammates... Rather do it publically then behind they back like they are probably doing... At least he was real with his... Yall dont know whats going on behind closed doors and this is probably sh*t that he already told his teammates before... I cant do anything but applaud this man for being real... All yall n*ggas walk around with problems and hold it in cuz ur afraid of consequences cant get mad at this man for having the balls that you dont...

Its ok for yall to sit there and say the sh*t where nobody can hear you but not ok for somebody to say it where the world can see and hear it... Yall double standard a.ss n*ggas k!ll me...
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 texasplayboy_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

the dopest gif I've seen in a while
but James dead on bout Goodell and the bobs but dead wrong for that sh*t bout his fellow steelers. sh*t was funny tho
 6 years ago '06        #71
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
... JH gonna get fined/suspended but dude is spittin truth
 6 years ago '04        #72
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2011 2011

[video - click to view]

starts at 1:40
 6 years ago '05        #73
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I don't think he should have thrown his teammates under the bus like that, but most of what he said was true. Harrison is a real n*gga and doesn't give a fu*k. Old school n*gga. I like that sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,198 | Props total: 15715 15715
He must he looking for an exit out of Pittsburgh and NFL with these comments.....

I hate the steelers and don't care for big ben but damn even I don't think that lowly of ben as a QB.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-13-2011 at 04:11 PM..
 07-13-2011, 04:10 PM         #75
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear to god espn sucks balls! seems like nobody can ever read a fu*kin sentence without stuttering. with that being said harrison you are the man! :applause:
 6 years ago '05        #76
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,198 | Props total: 15715 15715
 dre03 said:

yea but his employer is the NFL and the commish is the boss lining his pockets with millions, anywhere else you getting fired for comments like that against your employer. Which in his case he will probaby be fined or suspended, sh*t the steelers could cut his a.ss for comments detrimental to the team.

I call tell by your comments and some others that ya'll don't have jobs that are career-minded.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-13-2011 at 04:19 PM..
 07-13-2011, 04:20 PM         #77
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why didn't he say "Stop trying to act like Brady" instead of Peyton....

6 years ago '05        #78
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Aim for the motherfu*kin' head man
 07-13-2011, 04:25 PM         #79
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a d!ckhead wow
 6 years ago '10        #80
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
Why would the magazine even give him guns,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy