Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
This n*gga is a fu*king parasite.
 7 years ago '10        #22
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,267 | Props total: 1496 1496
 ThaShark316 said:
This n*gga is a fu*king parasite.
you mad cause of the sh*t he said about Cush or do you really have a problem with him speaking out?
 7 years ago '06        #23
space
space
 peeyump said:
you mad cause of the sh*t he said about Cush or do you really have a problem with him speaking out?
Cush's bullsh*t is well-documented. I got a problem with dissing his fu*king teammates. They stick up for this clown.

To go to war with the n*gga that can kick you out the game is fu*king stupid, IMO. And to go race comes off to me as a little desperate.
 7 years ago '10        #24
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ThaShark316 said:
Cush's bullsh*t is well-documented. I got a problem with dissing his fu*king teammates. They stick up for this clown.

To go to war with the n*gga that can kick you out the game is fu*king stupid, IMO. And to go race comes off to me as a little desperate.

the situation with the race should be looked at though. More than likely his hit on Brees was more costly due to the fact that Harrison was a repeat offender though.
 7 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 peeyump said:
the situation with the race should be looked at though. More than likely his hit on Brees was more costly due to the fact that Harrison was a repeat offender though.
Exactly. So why say the sh*t? I wish we had a black commish so he can publicly call Harrison a dumb a.ss n*gga.
 07-13-2011, 08:51 AM         #26
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Harrison questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

wow....
 07-13-2011, 08:55 AM         #27
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skip bayless just went in on him for these comments.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
he shouldnt have attacked his team mates thats foul...skip sonned him for that sh*t..
 07-13-2011, 08:58 AM         #29
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He even rips teammates Rashard Mendenhall ("fumble machine") and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.

"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"
You see this n*gga goes in on the offense but says nothing about the D...fu*kin hypocrite. He's been in the league 8 years and half of that he was a non, mutha-fu*kin factor()...n*gga needs to stfu.
 7 years ago '10        #30
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
skip bayless just went in on him for these comments.
he sure did lol n*gga was like I didnt even know Harrison played in that game. Should of had home girl from Basketball Wives chime in and call him a non motherfu*king factor
 7 years ago '10        #31
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
On Pittsburgh safety Troy Polamalu:
“He’s the one guy in football I respect absolutely, ‘cause he’s spiritual and lives it like he talks it. You know, he gets more flags than anyone on our team but never gets fined for nothin’. He’s so polite and talks so softly that he could tell he could tell Goodell to kiss his a.ss, and Goodell would smile and say thank you.”

Only good thing he probably said about a teammate in this article.

Harrison, who lives in a suburb north of Pittsburgh, has come to Arizona to heal and train after back surgery over the winter, and he is bored and antagonized by the desert. “There’s snakes out there. I grabbed a rattler by his tail and threw him over the fence last month.”
You grabbed a rattler bare-handed?
“Had to,” he says. “My son was here visiting, so that bi*ch had to bounce out. ASAP.”

Thought that was funny

Last edited by murd410; 07-13-2011 at 09:09 AM..
 07-13-2011, 09:11 AM         #32
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #33
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 murd410 said:
“Had to,” he says. “My son was here visiting, so that bi*ch had to bounce out. ASAP
.”

I was with dude til he decided to go in on his teammates...that sh*t should stay in house...he n hines actually has the steelers lookin like a joke right now(despite their prestigious history)
 7 years ago '05        #34
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5537 5537

he went in on his teammates...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 07-13-2011 at 09:24 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
you aint grab a LIVE rattler by its tail and toss it nowhere. A DEAD rattler maybe.........
 07-13-2011, 09:27 AM         #36
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“There’s snakes out there. I grabbed a rattler by his tail and threw him over the fence last month.”
“Had to,” he says. “My son was here visiting, so that bi*ch had to bounce out. ASAP.”

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #37
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8122 8122
"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.
Ha! Even though I agree with him it's never cool to talk sh*t about your QB...or any teammate
 7 years ago '08        #38
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,813 | Props total: 7163 7163
Woooooow lol

I've always been a fan of Harrison but him ripping Big Ben is fu*king retarded.
 7 years ago '07        #39
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
talking sh*t about Ben dude needs to just shut the fu*k up. great player but he hurts his reputation by talking like a fu*king moron
 7 years ago '09        #40
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261

at least he knows PEYTON >>>>>>>>>>>
& fu*k roger gooddell.
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
45 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
46 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
159 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy