Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
7164 pageviews
118 comments

shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!

[pic - click to view]

James Harrison of Pittsburgh Steelers blasts Roger Goodell in magazine interview - ESPN

[video - click to view]

I'm on my cell, somebody embed this!

NEW YORK -- Heavily fined Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison calls NFL commissioner Roger Goodell a "crook" and a "devil," among other insults, in a magazine article.

If that man was on fire and I had to p!ss to put him out, I wouldn't do it. I hate him and will never respect him.

-- James Harrison on Roger Goodell
The 2008 AP Defensive Player of the Year hasn't been shy about ripping the league after he was docked $100,000 for illegal hits last season. In the August issue of Men's Journal, his rants against Goodell reach another level of wrath.

"If that man was on fire and I had to p!ss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," Harrison told the magazine. "I hate him and will never respect him."

His other descriptions of the commissioner include an anti-gay slur, "stupid," "puppet" and "dictator."

If the Steelers had defeated the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl, Harrison said, he would have whispered in Goodell's ear during the trophy ceremony: "Why don't you quit and do something else, like start your own league in flag football?"

Harrison also criticizes other NFL execs, Patriots-turned-commentators Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi ("clowns"), Houston's Brian Cushing ("juiced out of his mind") -- and even teammates Rashard Mendenhall and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss. Harrison questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

Beyond the insults, Harrison makes some serious points about what he believes are the league's misguided attempts to increase safety. He explains how non-guaranteed contracts make players more likely to hit high, because in the short term, a torn knee ligament is more costly than a concussion.

And Harrison suggests the real way to prevent head injuries is to shorten the season to 14 games, start offseason workouts later and trim the length of training camp so "we're not bangin' heads so much in August; that's where the brain trauma comes from."

Last edited by shaans27; 07-13-2011 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: Update

118 comments for "Steelers James Harrison goes in on Goodell, Cushing, Bruschi and others... This dude went HAM!"

6 years ago '04        #2
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
wow. I'm speechless. but proud.
 6 years ago '06        #3
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
If that man was on fire and I had to p!ss to put him out, I wouldn't do it. I hate him and will never respect him.

6 years ago '08        #4
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
harrison roid raging in interviews. i'd be pissed to if my defense got r*ped in the superbowl
 6 years ago '11        #5
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
n*gga must like donating his money to the NFL...I understand where he comin from but this could be a case of 'When keeping it real goes wrong.'
 6 years ago '06        #6
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I hate the Steelers but Harrison is a beast - that's that N.E. Ohio still in him I see. Best part is he can't be fined for anything he is saying LMAO!!!
 6 years ago '04        #7
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
That's real talk rt there
 6 years ago '10        #8
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 shaans27 said:

I'm on my cell, somebody embed this!

NEW YORK -- Heavily fined Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison calls NFL commissioner Roger Goodell a "crook" and a "devil," among other insults, in a magazine article.

-- James Harrison on Roger Goodell
The 2008 AP Defensive Player of the Year hasn't been shy about ripping the league after he was docked $100,000 for illegal hits last season. In the August issue of Men's Journal, his rants against Goodell reach another level of wrath.

"If that man was on fire and I had to p!ss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," Harrison told the magazine. "I hate him and will never respect him."

His other descriptions of the commissioner include an anti-gay slur, "stupid," "puppet" and "dictator."

If the Steelers had defeated the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl, Harrison said, he would have whispered in Goodell's ear during the trophy ceremony: "Why don't you quit and do something else, like start your own league in flag football?"

Harrison also criticizes other NFL execs, Patriots-turned-commentators Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi ("clowns"), Houston's Brian Cushing ("juiced out of his mind") -- and even teammates Rashard Mendenhall and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss. Harrison questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

Beyond the insults, Harrison makes some serious points about what he believes are the league's misguided attempts to increase safety. He explains how non-guaranteed contracts make players more likely to hit high, because in the short term, a torn knee ligament is more costly than a concussion.

And Harrison suggests the real way to prevent head injuries is to shorten the season to 14 games, start offseason workouts later and trim the length of training camp so "we're not bangin' heads so much in August; that's where the brain trauma comes from."
yea but they lost

real sh*t though, i love how Harrison is always calling out Goddell. its classic
 6 years ago '05        #9
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3361 3361
This guy is a joke, always saying some dumb sh*t and I'm not referring to his comments on Goodell.
 6 years ago '10        #10
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
in pittsburgh if they ain't talkin'... they DUI'in... or rapin'
 6 years ago '06        #11
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
fu*king idiot. good job in the super bowl vs. a weak a.ss O-line.

He cold and all, but he's an idiot.
 07-13-2011, 09:15 AM         #12
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone needs to whoop this dude a.ss.. he thinks hes the sh*t.. ima die laughing when he say it to the wrong guy who a head case and they end his bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #13
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 portis187 said:
harrison roid raging in interviews. i'd be pissed to if my defense got r*ped in the superbowl
id be pissed in general if i was a carolina panther fan
 6 years ago '10        #14
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
my n*gga

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #15
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 dubs07 said:
id be pissed in general if i was a carolina panther fan
im not a panther fan bra. i was a deshaun foster fan. im a redskin fan
 6 years ago '04        #16
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 321 321

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #17
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
damn....the worst part is, is that he is telling the truth.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 72 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 6 years ago '05        #18
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1048 1048
article must have been updated more quotes

He even rips teammates Rashard Mendenhall ("fumble machine") and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.

"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"
 6 years ago '09        #19
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 7314 7314
It's true though, goodell is ruining the league the same way d stern did after Jordan left.
 6 years ago '10        #20
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273

[pic - click to view]

FOR THE SEASON!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy