TeenNick: The 90s Are All That Promos

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,785 | Props total: 983 983
 ChiCity Fingaz said:


The best lineup tho was still:

Early 1999-late 1999:

Rugrats
All That
Kenan & Kel
Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Make you laugh for an hour and a half, then scare you to sleep
i miss the 90's
 7 years ago '09        #162
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 827 827
This news is the highlight of my century...:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #163
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,338 | Props total: 23819 23819
Yo It starts today on comcast here is the Line Up

All That
Kenan & Kel
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug
All That
Kenan & Kel
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #164
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24448 24448
 Nathan Copeland said:
Yo It starts today on comcast here is the Line Up

All That
Kenan & Kel
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug
All That
Kenan & Kel
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug

:cool-smiley-009:
That's the lineup for the ENTIRE week too. And each night the second set of 2 hours is just a repeat of the ones they showed in the first 2 hours.

Better than nothing, but I'm salty as fu*k right now :nasmad:
 7 years ago '09        #165
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,338 | Props total: 23819 23819
 DJ Krayzie said:
That's the lineup for the ENTIRE week too. And each night the second set of 2 hours is just a repeat of the ones they showed in the first 2 hours.

Better than nothing, but I'm salty as fu*k right now :nasmad:
:budden: . . . the whole week, a n*gga need his hey arnold, and double dare
 7 years ago '05        #166
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24448 24448
 Nathan Copeland said:
:budden: . . . the whole week, a n*gga need his hey arnold, and double dare
Tell me about it, these n*ggas are fu*kin with my emotions.. Most of those nicktoons are streamable through Netflix anyway, but gimme some Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark and something like Double Dare or Hidden Temple
 7 years ago '04        #167
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 178 178
 DJ Krayzie said:
Tell me about it, these n*ggas are fu*kin with my emotions.. Most of those nicktoons are streamable through Netflix anyway, but gimme some Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark and something like Double Dare or Hidden Temple
They want peoples feedback on twitter and facebook to decide what they air in the block, they also said they want it to go on for a very very long time. coming from the VP of teen nick himself. So request away in the desired places so they can decide future blocks, they said these shows were most requested at the time of inception.
 7 years ago '10        #168
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
man 4get kenan and kel and all that

 7 years ago '04        #169
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,785 | Props total: 983 983
 Gottagat said:
man 4get kenan and kel and all that

 7 years ago '09        #170
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 2279 2279
 Gottagat said:
man 4get kenan and kel and all that

:jacmonson:
 7 years ago '05        #171
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,444 | Props total: 7615 7615
i cant fu*kin wait....but i seen all of kenan n kel twice....got em on dvd n watch em all once a year
 7 years ago '09        #172
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,338 | Props total: 23819 23819
 Gottagat said:
man 4get kenan and kel and all that

 DERRTY CHYBO said:
I'm fu*kin
 7 years ago '10        #173
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,252 | Props total: 27554 27554
 S1xth said:
They want peoples feedback on twitter and facebook to decide what they air in the block, they also said they want it to go on for a very very long time. coming from the VP of teen nick himself. So request away in the desired places so they can decide future blocks, they said these shows were most requested at the time of inception.
How about we say fu*k all of that & let's get a channel strictly for 90's/early 00's Nickelodeon cartoons?
 7 years ago '05        #174
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,444 | Props total: 7615 7615
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How about we say fu*k all of that & let's get a channel strictly for 90's/early 00's Nickelodeon cartoons?
then nobody would watch regular weak a.ss nick....they not losing all them ratings
 7 years ago '05        #175
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,444 | Props total: 7615 7615
got some Orange Soda readddy
 7 years ago '11        #176
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,233 | Props total: 2616 2616
Thank you Based Nick Cannon
 7 years ago '11        #177
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,233 | Props total: 2616 2616
fu*k, i dont got teen nick. how can i watch this??

Someone need to up there to.....the you know. Major props
 7 years ago '06        #178
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 10035 10035
bout to watch this sh*t tonite:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #179
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 595 595
fu*k. i dont have teen nick anymore
 7 years ago '05        #180
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24448 24448
 Glockcoma AKs said:
fu*k, i dont got teen nick. how can i watch this??

Someone need to up there to.....the you know. Major props
I think you can watch the full episodes that they've aired on their Facebook page "The 90's are All That"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy