Manny Pacquiao: "Floyd Mayweather is my idol, because..." (from March)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Santoro said:
Those are stipulations that a lot of f!ghters do, trying to change the sport of boxing is not in f!ghters contracts. I don't even know why I'm replying though. Manny has agreed to test that would prove whether or not he was on PED's. Dr's have already came out and said this. Floyd will stay ducking like he always has with top competition.
It's not really changing. Tyson had Holyfield take a steroid test in 96...Bowe made Golota do the same. He's not changing the sport.
 6 years ago '09        #122
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Santoro said:
Why does he need weight stipulations? I would think that would be obvious. Why does he want a smaller ring? I would also think that would be obvious.
To make the f!ght advantageous for him.
 6 years ago '10        #123
bernznj 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 xRapHeadx said:
It's not really changing. Tyson had Holyfield take a steroid test in 96...Bowe made Golota do the same. He's not changing the sport.
Holyfield was caught cheating before, at least Tyson had grounds to ask for testing. What's Mayweather's reason for Olympic style drug testing? Pacquiao's beating bigger f!ghters. He never failed a drug test in his career. BS reasoning.
 6 years ago '05        #124
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Santoro said:
Those are stipulations that a lot of f!ghters do, trying to change the sport of boxing is not in f!ghters contracts. I don't even know why I'm replying though. Manny has agreed to test that would prove whether or not he was on PED's. Dr's have already came out and said this. Floyd will stay ducking like he always has with top competition.
doesn't change the fact that they are stipulations and using the other persons logic manny is scared of Floyd
 6 years ago '04        #125
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 StateProperty88 said:
is that why manny stipulated different gloves and a smaller ring too?

like i said, they both had stipulations, thats how boxing works

Glove size and ring size are common negotiations in f!ghts... Many f!ghters have asked for a smaller ring for f!ghters who like to run around the ring to avoid mixing it up... Mayweather is known for this... And Manny asked for the gloves he always f!ghts with... Floyd always f!ghts with bigger gloves cuz of his pus*y hands... Manny dont want to f!ght with them big a.ss gloves...
 6 years ago '04        #126
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 xRapHeadx said:
That was one specific test... Not a range of a bunch of different tests at random times during your training... Big difference...
 6 years ago '07        #127
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379

Floyd stans disgust me, for real for real.

Yall reaaally think that if/when this f!ght happens. All this testing bullsh*t is gonna matter.

Because sooner or later, Floyd will need to take this f!ght to save face () with the people and the legends of the boxing world. No matter how long it takes, 1 year, 2 years, 3 or 4. He cannot retire without f!ghting Manny Pacquiao. He needs Manny more than Manny needs him right now , and if you don't believe that, you're fooling yourself.

On the other hand, if Floyd doesn't take the f!ght, he will never be respected amongst the greats because this f!ght is arguably the biggest f!ght the boxing world for quite sometime now, and if he finally does his last ducking job on this; he will NEVER, and should NEVER, be in discussion with the GOATs that actually have heart.

Now i'll be honest, i'm partially biased towards Manny Pacquaio because Floyd Mayweather is a c*cky ignorant n*gga that breeds real coonery from **** a.ss n*gga fans. I mean, say what you want, but half of you n*ggas sound like his pops and uncle. Rambling like a damn fool, not making sense, and saying sh*t without any evidence.

I'll say 1 last thing, when the f!ght goes down (and it will eventually mark my words), do yall really think that Floyd will be able to counter Manny every single time?

Mosely landed 1 big punch on Mayweathers frail a.ss and put him in stun mode, if Mosely wasn't such an old fart, he probably would have given Mayweather his first knock down.

Now flipside that, Pacquiao is faster and arguably stronger than Mosely. You're delirious to think that he won't land.

Anyway, I'm done with this, this is like beating a dead horse. Whenever this happens, it'll happen.

Last edited by Pass The Dutchi; 07-13-2011 at 02:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #128
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 xRapHeadx said:
What blinders? You said Floyd would put himself in danger with a guy that continues to attack. I posted a video of him KOing a swarmer. He performs best with guys who come forward.
hatton does not have the same power or energy as pacman i posted a video of him knocking out the same guy in less time. and slept that n*gga at that not like weak a.ss Floyd knock out.
 6 years ago '05        #129
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 rapalot05 said:
what it really boils down to is this...if Pac is as clean as he always claims to be TAKE THE TEST! No normally, a clean f!ghter or person in general would get upset about such accusations and then prove the accuser wrong. A boxing ex would be when Pascal accused BHop of using...Bhop got mad that he would even say that, said he was going to take the test and then whoop Pascal's a.ss. Now idk about you but if Pac is clean, why not just follow that route? why file this defamation law suit and all of that other unneccesary sh*t? Oh wait, he gets weak if he gives blood or gets punctured by needles, except for when he is getting a tattoo lol smh...
Has pac ever gotten a tattoo 2 weeks or less before a f!ght? Just wondering..
 6 years ago '09        #130
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 bernznj said:
Holyfield was caught cheating before, at least Tyson had grounds to ask for testing. What's Mayweather's reason for Olympic style drug testing? Pacquiao's beating bigger f!ghters. He never failed a drug test in his career. BS reasoning.
At the time, Holyfield hadn't been caught.(nor has he been caught) Pac hasn't been beating bigger f!ghters. He's been rehydrating to 145 or so since the Morales f!ght I think.

Last edited by xRapHeadx; 07-13-2011 at 02:48 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #131
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 dog4life said:
hatton does not have the same power or energy as pacman i posted a video of him knocking out the same guy in less time. and slept that n*gga at that not like weak a.ss Floyd knock out.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Your initial point was incorrect. Admit so and move on.
 6 years ago '09        #132
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Actually, a lot of Floyd's haters are jealous black people which is beyond sad.
 6 years ago '09        #133
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
doubt that. a rich arrogant successful black man gives people of other races the heebie jeebies
Check how many black people in this thread are rooting for Manny.
 6 years ago '05        #134
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 xRapHeadx said:
You name two f!ghts in 20 years lol. It's not common and those were different tests. He's trying to change the sport in the sense that he's trying to change the way the commission tests their boxers. If Floyd has such a problem with the testing, why doesn't he try and do something about it? Like coming out against their testing. It's all mind games with Floyd. Always has been.

Last edited by Santoro; 07-13-2011 at 03:07 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #135
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Santoro said:
You name two f!ghts in 20 years lol. It's not common and those were different tests. He's trying to change the sport in the sense that he's trying to change the way the commission tests their boxers. If Floyd has such a problem with the testing, why doesn't he try and do something about it? It's all mind games with Floyd. Always has been.
Stipulating things in a contract isn't changing the sport because the f!ghter who makes the most money dictates what the sport is. Manny can make Cotto come down to 144 despite the fact that Manny has been rehydrating to that range for years just for an unfair advantage. He dug Margarito's corpse up to f!ght for a paper 154 belt at 150. He can do that because he makes money. OSDT has far less impact on the actual f!ght(if Manny isn't juicing) than those which clearly create an advantage for Manny.

Those commissions allowed Mosley and Toney to juice for years undetected. He's setting a precedent now with every one of his f!ghts doing the testing and Mosley/Ortiz haven't had a problem with it.
 6 years ago '04        #136
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Who's got f!ght Night Champions?

I'm down to play but I MIGHT use a cheat code and boost all my ratings, and i MIGHT use them to keep my stamina and power on a full bar...

Who wants to play???

I mean Microsoft hasn't caught me using these codes online yet and I MIGHT NOT use them but who wants to play to find out???

6 years ago '05        #137
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Are you dense? Every test Paq has agreed to has been backed up by Drs and blood analysts saying that it is more than enough to prove whether or not he's on PEDs. He shouldn't even have to agree to these tests since he's never tested positive EVER in his career. Floyd getting his way with blood testing has way more impact than a common thing like ring size and glove size. Floyds came in over weight. Floyd runs around the ring using it's size to his advantage. So Manny is leveling those playing grounds. For years Mayweather never said anything about that same commission. And had he not tried to set up this f!ght with Olympic testing I don't think he would have had anyone besides Mosley, ever tested. Mosley is fair because Mosley got caught cheating.

Cotto was f!ghting at 147, don't act like 144 which Cotto agreed to was that much of a weight change. That didn't effect Cotto one bit. He fought at 140 for years
Margarito was another bigger f!ghter who fought at 147 as well and fought pretty good at 147. I didn't agree to him f!ghting him, but Paq basically cleared out the 147 division and all former belt holders. He couldn't f!ght Berto or Ortiz (No one really wanted to f!ght Ortiz cuz he looked like sh*t until the Berto f!ght) and Paul Williams was tired of getting ducked at 147 so moved up Middleweight.
 6 years ago '09        #138
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Santoro said:
Are you dense? Every test Paq has agreed to has been backed up by Drs and blood analysts saying that it is more than enough to prove whether or not he's on PEDs. He shouldn't even have to agree to these tests since he's never tested positive EVER in his career. Floyd getting his way with blood testing has way more impact than a common thing like ring size and glove size. Floyds came in over weight. Floyd runs around the ring using it's size to his advantage. So Manny is leveling those playing grounds. For years Mayweather never said anything about that same commission. And had he not tried to set up this f!ght with Olympic testing I don't think he would have had anyone besides Mosley, ever tested. Mosley is fair because Mosley got caught cheating.
I wasn't talking about ring size or gloves. I was talking about forcing a welterweight champ to cut 3 lbs. You don't f!ght because every lb makes a difference. Especially when it drains the guy cutting the weight. Floyd doesn't run. You want to level those grounds for Manny, but to make sure Manny isn't juicing and leveling it for Floyd, it's unnecessary? lol.
Cotto was f!ghting at 147, don't act like 144 which Cotto agreed to was that much of a weight change. That didn't effect Cotto one bit. He fought at 140 for years
Margarito was another bigger f!ghter who fought at 147 as well and fought pretty good at 147. I didn't agree to him f!ghting him, but Paq basically cleared out the 147 division and all former belt holders. He couldn't f!ght Berto or Ortiz (No one really wanted to f!ght Ortiz cuz he looked like sh*t until the Berto f!ght) and Paul Williams was tired of getting ducked at 147 so moved up Middleweight.
It was enough to make sure he was dehydrated for the f!ght lol. If you're going to f!ght for a belt, why not do it at the weight limit? Why f!ght an already beaten Margs for a paper 154 belt at 150? So Pac could have the advantage lol.

Last edited by xRapHeadx; 07-13-2011 at 04:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #139
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403

[video - click to view]

people starting to wake up and see the fraud and his bullsh*t clean image!
 6 years ago '10        #140
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
Ortiz agreed to the testing didn't he? Has he ever been caught juicing?
I'm sure the next person Floyd f!ghts after Ortiz (if it's not Pacman) will also agree to the testing.

Like homey up top said, Floyd is just trying to clean up the sport.
Instead of bi*ching you should be applauding this man for what he's doing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy