Manny Pacquiao: "Floyd Mayweather is my idol, because..." (from March)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-13-2011, 11:37 AM         #101
rapalot05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what it really boils down to is this...if Pac is as clean as he always claims to be TAKE THE TEST! No normally, a clean f!ghter or person in general would get upset about such accusations and then prove the accuser wrong. A boxing ex would be when Pascal accused BHop of using...Bhop got mad that he would even say that, said he was going to take the test and then whoop Pascal's a.ss. Now idk about you but if Pac is clean, why not just follow that route? why file this defamation law suit and all of that other unneccesary sh*t? Oh wait, he gets weak if he gives blood or gets punctured by needles, except for when he is getting a tattoo lol smh...
 07-13-2011, 11:41 AM         #102
rapalot05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if you believe that Pac agreed to take the test just bc Bob Arum said it you are way more ignorant than i thought. Bob Arum and Floyd have and always will have beef. you cant believe a word either says about the other bc they are always trying to slander one another. In Arum's case his slander usually comes by way of big upping Manny in any way shape or form. But the fact of the matter is no agreement was made bc Pac did not want to have to test inside of 7 days and that still remains and issue today
 07-13-2011, 11:41 AM         #103
rapalot05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If nothing else, the Pac stans should give credit for May f!ghting someone that is actually a challenge, is young and has a real chance to be competitive. When was the last time that Pac fought somebody that posed a challenge and had a legit shot to win? When was the last time Pac fought somebody that didnt block/run the whole f!ght OR was tailor made for him by being a stationary target (Clottey/Margarito)? Dont worry I'll wait...Pac fans always say that he f!ghts ne body and everybody, no he doesnt. he only f!ghts Top rank f!ghters. there are plenty of guys at 140 and 147 that would f!ght him that are legit contenders and are at least near his age, Tim Bradley, Amir Khan, Marcos Maidana, sh*t even Sergio Martinez said he would come down to 147, but guess what...Pac is f!ghting a 37 yr old Juan Manuel Marquez 4 yrs after they should have fought...GTFOH with the Pac d!ck riding
 6 years ago '09        #104
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1386 1386
 WINDHORST3187 said:
Man....I like Floyd, but dude is c*cky and arrogant, but he can back it up.....at the same time Floyd isn't ready to f!ght someone as powerful as Pacman. Floyd's gonna get shook like Mosley had him shook in the beginning but Pacman's not going to give up like Mosley. I'm telling ya'll when they f!ght, Pacman is going to win by KO! Mark my word...............tunechilee
Mosley's one punch power>>>Pac...
 6 years ago '09        #105
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 dog4life said:
i like pacman cause he got heart he is gonna f!ght you even if he loses. Floyd be ducking n*ggas like a whack-a-mole.
Arum made sure not to throw Pac in there with Guzman at 130 and Campbell at 135....I wouldn't call it ducking though.
 6 years ago '09        #106
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 dog4life said:

take those blinders off
What blinders? You said Floyd would put himself in danger with a guy that continues to attack. I posted a video of him KOing a swarmer. He performs best with guys who come forward.
 6 years ago '08        #107
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
fu*k the bullsh*t. they will never f!ght. but i give manny a ton of respect by constantly remaining humble, never talking sh*t. he just takes it how it is and moves on.
 6 years ago '10        #108
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
 rapalot05 said:
what it really boils down to is this...if Pac is as clean as he always claims to be TAKE THE TEST! No normally, a clean f!ghter or person in general would get upset about such accusations and then prove the accuser wrong. A boxing ex would be when Pascal accused BHop of using...Bhop got mad that he would even say that, said he was going to take the test and then whoop Pascal's a.ss. Now idk about you but if Pac is clean, why not just follow that route? why file this defamation law suit and all of that other unneccesary sh*t? Oh wait, he gets weak if he gives blood or gets punctured by needles, except for when he is getting a tattoo lol smh...
Realest sh*t written in this thread.
 6 years ago '10        #109
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
 arthurmack27 said:
fu*k the bullsh*t. they will never f!ght. but i give manny a ton of respect by constantly remaining humble, never talking sh*t. he just takes it how it is and moves on.
My n*gga, did you watch the video? The video is Pac talking sh*t about Floyd.
 6 years ago '04        #110
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 rapalot05 said:
Floyd said after the Baldomir f!ght when Larry Merchant called him boring and questioned him about the fans booing him and leaving the f!ght early that he would f!ght any f!ghter under any circumstances...

Any circumstances... Yet this is a circumstance in which Floyd cant f!ght Manny? And those words came from Floyd's mouth repeatedly... Other f!ghters have fought Manny under any circumstance... Floyd claims he would too then when the opportunity came about he made up an excuse to pause the f!ght... As always Floyd contradicts himself as he always does
 6 years ago '04        #111
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
I'm gonna say it again and to this day, no one on bx has given a good retort.

When you introduce stipulations to a competition. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SCARED. If the Nevada State Athletic Comission said "you must do random blood test" and pacman didn't wanna do it. I would be the first person to switch my stance on the whole issue. But its the competitor adding stipulations, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT USUALLY MEANS. If Mayweather has a problem he should go to the athletic comissions, not the f!ghters.
 6 years ago '09        #112
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:

When you introduce stipulations to a competition. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SCARED. If the Nevada State Athletic Comission said "you must do random blood test" and pacman didn't wanna do it. I would be the first person to switch my stance on the whole issue. But its the competitor adding stipulations, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT USUALLY MEANS. If Mayweather has a problem he should go to the athletic comissions, not the f!ghters.
Pac wanted a 10 million dollar per pound over the contracted weight for the Mayweather f!ght. Is he scared?

Last edited by xRapHeadx; 07-13-2011 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #113
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 jasonrcruz said:

this is boxing, f!ghters come up with stipulations for every f!ght. MANNY INTRODUCED STIPULATIONS FOR THIS f!ght, the only difference is that floyd agreed to them. cant say the same for manny. im not saying he's scared but both f!ghters have introduced stipulations for this f!ght, thats how boxing works homie
 6 years ago '05        #114
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Manny introduced stipulations because Floyd has violated weight agreements before.
Manny has never tested positive for PEDs.
These are facts and that's the difference. Learn boxing before talking.

Last edited by Santoro; 07-13-2011 at 01:28 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #115
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Santoro said:
Manny introduced stipulations because Floyd has violated weight agreements before.
These are facts and hat's the difference. Learn boxing before talking.
is that why manny stipulated different gloves and a smaller ring too?

like i said, they both had stipulations, thats how boxing works
 6 years ago '05        #116
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:
Mosley's one punch power>>>Pac...
stop it please do
 6 years ago '09        #117
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 dg177bx said:
stop it please do
Mosley is a bigger puncher.
 6 years ago '09        #118
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Santoro said:
These are facts and that's the difference. Learn boxing before talking.
Why does he need stipulations?
 6 years ago '05        #119
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
is that why manny stipulated different gloves and a smaller ring too?

like i said, they both had stipulations, thats how boxing works
Those are stipulations that a lot of f!ghters do, trying to change the sport of boxing is not in f!ghters contracts. I don't even know why I'm replying though. Manny has agreed to test that would prove whether or not he was on PED's. Dr's have already came out and said this. Floyd will stay ducking like he always has with top competition.
 6 years ago '05        #120
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Why does he need stipulations?
Why does he need weight stipulations? I would think that would be obvious. Why does he want a smaller ring? I would also think that would be obvious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy