Manny Pacquiao: "Floyd Mayweather is my idol, because..." (from March)

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
floyd stans= ignorant black n*ggas that like him just cause he shows money and talks sh*t, he has a hip hop persona so the f*ggots buy into it,then u have the white boys that wanna be black liking him who also kNOw NOTHING ABOUT BOXING.and yea its cuz hes black,

weve been over this 876598598 times on how fast manny is and how much damage he does but when this argument comes up between pacman and mayweather we always see the annoying non boxin watching fans pop out of the woodworks just cause they saw the corn ball on worldstar yje day before. n*ggas is so predictable :laughing19:
ima laugh when yall gooks see that mayweather gets knocked the fu*k out. i wanna see the excuses
 6 years ago '08        #82
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 dg177bx said:
floyd stans= ignorant black n*ggas that like him just cause he shows money and talks sh*t, he has a hip hop persona so the f*ggots buy into it,then u have the white boys that wanna be black liking him who also kNOw NOTHING ABOUT BOXING.and yea its cuz hes black,

weve been over this 876598598 times on how fast manny is and how much damage he does but when this argument comes up between pacman and mayweather we always see the annoying non boxin watching fans pop out of the woodworks just cause they saw the corn ball on worldstar yje day before. n*ggas is so predictable :laughing19:
ima laugh when yall gooks see that mayweather gets knocked the fu*k out. i wanna see the excuses
if youre a betting man its really clear you should rock for money may. n*ggas keep talking about manny's speed but floyd also has some of the quickest hands. manny has more power but he literally has no defense. his head is stationary. floyd is one of the best defensive boxers of all time. the f!ght wont be interesting because floyds just going to jab and pick manny apart there while manny just keeps coming forward but not connecting that often. most likely scenario.
 6 years ago '06        #83
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
 dg177bx said:
floyd stans= ignorant black n*ggas that like him just cause he shows money and talks sh*t, he has a hip hop persona so the f*ggots buy into it,
fu*kin truth.

6 years ago '06        #84
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 DVJ78 said:
Sorry if this is old but I just saw the sh*t. This little clown is going to get sonned so bad. I'm looking for a spot that will have a lot of Philippine people there watching the f!ght, just so the sh*t talking can be taken up a notch. Just like I did when B Hop destroyed Tito at MSG. I watched the f!ght with a lot of Hispanics cheering for Tito and when B Hop beat the breaks off that n*gga I got chased out of Yonkers.

Catch me if you can pus*y!!!
still d!ckriding a pus*y a.ss n*gga who likes to cry about tests huh? switch ya a.ss lickin to somebody who actually likes to smash down mahboi...
 07-13-2011, 03:46 AM         #85
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the clown that said pac only f!ght used up guys may fought you are clueless he f!ghts whoever is out there up and down i class like never before....

Guys he fought that may ducked you forget

Cotto - paq destroyed him may duked him
Antonio margarito- paq destroyed him ... Once again may ducked

So get your facts straight clown before you start posting nonsense ...

As for my opinion on the f!ght- i believe may always had plans on f!ghting paq he will wait until paq wears himself down enough like he has been doing the last few years whily may has been resting and will f!ght him within the next year or 2 ... Think about all the f!ghts paq has been in it is wearing on him and may is picking his spot i do believe he will f!ght him

Kind of like when sugar ray ducked hagler for years may isnt stupid he knew he had no shot to beat him years ago now is his shot
 6 years ago '04        #86
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
lol how can people say mayweather can own pacquiao when it is pretty obvious that mayweather is scared of pacman?
 6 years ago '06        #87
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
lol at Mayweather stans getting mad!!!

6 years ago '10        #88
WINDHORST3187 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 70 70
Man....I like Floyd, but dude is c*cky and arrogant, but he can back it up.....at the same time Floyd isn't ready to f!ght someone as powerful as Pacman. Floyd's gonna get shook like Mosley had him shook in the beginning but Pacman's not going to give up like Mosley. I'm telling ya'll when they f!ght, Pacman is going to win by KO! Mark my word...............tunechilee
 6 years ago '04        #89
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 Gunna23 said:
mayweather would knock dis lil f*ggot out
says the guy who has a monkey sucking off a monkey.

Mayweather will retire after Pac Man whoops his a.ss

Last edited by Colgate84; 07-13-2011 at 09:29 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #90
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
take the test midget
 6 years ago '04        #91
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Flomo's still in denial i see....
 6 years ago '04        #92
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 carltouss619 said:
man you are retarded........its whatever jump on the Pac wagon like you dont see a pattern with this media created hype Pac
i like pacman cause he got heart he is gonna f!ght you even if he loses. Floyd be ducking n*ggas like a whack-a-mole.
 6 years ago '04        #93
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
people keep bringing up castillo...

Didn't they have a rematch 4 mths later and Castillo got molly whopped?
He said he had a shoulder injury for that f!ght--- (do your homework), and yes it was close
but in the record books he won, just like the wins Manny got for Marquez.

So, lets stop sayin who should have what "L"... even if we did do that... Floyd would have 1 loss and you can add 2 "L"s to Manny's record for marquez!

Also to who said FMJ ducked Margo & Cotto... DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Margo was never a name... look where he is now...he was trying to get BIG off of FMJ...
Cotto's POPS in 04/05 - said Miguel wasn't ready yet ... that's why the f!ght didn't happen... LOOK IT UP!
 6 years ago '04        #94
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
Ndou was 21-0 20 KOs coming into this f!ght...

I don't know but that looks like somebody to me!!!
his most notable f!ght was Mayweather. who has he knocked out that is relevant.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 dog4life said:
and why is it that pacman did a better job against opponents they both faced... really Floyd's track record as of lately is leading to him getting his a.ss whooped by pacman, maybe even the n*gga he about to f!ght.

proof:
10rnds with Hatton
split decision with Oscar
and almost got knocked out by Mosley, but later won by unanimous decision

pacman destroyed Oscar made him quit in 8rnds
knocked Hatton out in 2 rounds
and had shane scared to f!ght after being knocked down.

lets be serious.
For one Oscar fought Pacman at 147lbs WITH A CATCH WEIGHT... FLoyd faught with no catch weight and Oscar went into the ring without having to k!ll himself to make weight..

two Ricky Hatton was an undefeated f!ghter when he faught floyd.. If you know anything about Boxing you know Boxing is all mental, hatton did not take his first loss well, and he looked like absolute sh*t immediately after losing to floyd period.

Pacman didn't f!ght Shane until it was almost 2 fu*kin years after he faught Floyd, and Shane was already known as a old f!ghter.. Shane lost to sergio fu*kin mora after f!ghting Floyd...

plain and simple Pacman does not f!ght any f!ghter unless there is a blue print on how to beat them first.. And that blueprint is usually drawn up by Floyd.
 6 years ago '06        #96
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 The Mastermind said:
Take The Test!!!!!!!!!!
LOL at these retarded Floydstans... Pacquiao agreed to full random blood and urine testing and you guys are still complaining.. LOL Just k!ll yourselves already. Get up to date clown
 6 years ago '04        #97
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 dehdeh23 said:
LOL at these retarded Floydstans... Pacquiao agreed to full random blood and urine testing and you guys are still complaining.. LOL Just k!ll yourselves already. Get up to date clown
You know absolutely nothing!!!

Pac hasn't agreed... f!ghthype.com will be ur friend homey (da clown)!

6 years ago '06        #98
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
You know absolutely nothing!!!

Pac hasn't agreed... f!ghthype.com will be ur friend homey (da clown)!

Your a clown. f!ghthype is the most bias, Gayweather funded boxing website on the net. Arum stated on ESPN that he agreed to Full testing. Not bullsh*t f!ghthype. f!ghthype is bias and not credible.

Pac hasn't agreed?? You serious. Even if Arum didnt disclose this to ESPN, Pacquiaio agreed to more then enough already. Random blood and urine 7 day cut-off on blood and blood after the f!ght is more then enough to prove he is clean anyways clown. There is no magical 7 day roid pill that you can take and pass random urine and a post-f!ght blood anyways you delusional stan. Show me this magical 7 day roid pill then talk to me you fkn troll.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-13-2011 at 11:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #99
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
He's righttttt
 6 years ago '04        #100
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
For one Oscar fought Pacman at 147lbs WITH A CATCH WEIGHT... FLoyd faught with no catch weight and Oscar went into the ring without having to k!ll himself to make weight..

two Ricky Hatton was an undefeated f!ghter when he faught floyd.. If you know anything about Boxing you know Boxing is all mental, hatton did not take his first loss well, and he looked like absolute sh*t immediately after losing to floyd period.

Pacman didn't f!ght Shane until it was almost 2 fu*kin years after he faught Floyd, and Shane was already known as a old f!ghter.. Shane lost to sergio fu*kin mora after f!ghting Floyd...

plain and simple Pacman does not f!ght any f!ghter unless there is a blue print on how to beat them first.. And that blueprint is usually drawn up by Floyd.
you dishing out that bullsh*t oscar whooped Floyds a.ss after being retired for years forgot about that right. Floyd won a split decision to anybody that watched that f!ght DLH got robbed.

Ricky hatton just got knocked the fu*k out n*gga slept for a good two three minutes there was no blueprint there manny just went in to f!ght.

shane got a taste of that punching power and bi*ched up the rest of the f!ght for fear of being knocked out. and the only reason they were f!ghting is because Floyd was on that whole naw he is on roids i'm not gonna f!ght him take the test.

like i said get serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago