Manny Pacquiao: "Floyd Mayweather is my idol, because..." (from March)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
jj01 
space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4691 4691
 DrX said:
pac fans dont know sh*t about boxing....listen to why they think pac will beat floyd ...its always stupid sh*t like "pacs fast and powerful and hes a southpaw" money fans actually know the game and can break the sh*t down from a technical standpoint

exactly, thats why i dont even bother.
 6 years ago '09        #62
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19390 19390
 davon4204 said:
Like Floyd don't do the sh*t GFTOH riding Mayweather's d!ck. That's the first time Manny probably ever made fun of someone because he's a much more humble dude then Mayweather is.
i was talking in general i hate boxers who do that i wasn't taking anyones side you idiot
 6 years ago '06        #63
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 carltouss619 said:
please shut the fu*k up. you know damn well that's not true.

It is true you dumb a.ss. You know it too but you can't tell a hater sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #64
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DrX said:
pac fans dont know sh*t about boxing....listen to why they think pac will beat floyd ...its always stupid sh*t like "pacs fast and powerful and hes a southpaw" money fans actually know the game and can break the sh*t down from a technical standpoint
you n*ggas sound as dumb as me when i was rooting for tyson over lewis history always repeats itself.

Last edited by dog4life; 07-12-2011 at 11:21 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #65
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
i was talking in general i hate boxers who do that i wasn't taking anyones side you idiot

Okay well most people makes there statements more clear just sounded like you was nut huggin for a hot minute. It's all good tho.
 6 years ago '04        #66
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 dog4life said:
the second dude was a nobody
Ndou was 21-0 20 KOs coming into this f!ght...

I don't know but that looks like somebody to me!!!
 6 years ago '06        #67
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 DrX said:

And that's why it's gonna be a rude awakening when he gets knocked. You always think it's his technical skills in which he ready don't have none but running.
 07-12-2011, 11:02 PM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
you n*ggad sound as dumb as me when i was rooting for tyson over lewis history always repeats itself.
trust me nobody sound dumb as u...
 07-12-2011, 11:03 PM         #69
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
And that's why it's gonna be a rude awakening when he gets knocked. You always think it's his technical skills in which he ready don't have none but running.
fam i rather hit myself in the balls with a hammer then debate u about boxing, so dont even waste ur time trying to draw me in
 6 years ago '07        #70
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 davon4204 said:

stop trolling
 6 years ago '07        #71
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 davon4204 said:
It is true you dumb a.ss. You know it too but you can't tell a hater sh*t.
You seriously going to sit there and tell me Floyd gets me credit than he deserves? He stay getting hated on, while Pac gets praised for f!ghting over the hill bums
 6 years ago '04        #72
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
trust me nobody sound dumb as u...
that's what typing in the dark does but i would love for you to break the f!ght down technically. i bet you thought roy jones was gonna beat glenn johnson too right.
 6 years ago '04        #73
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
You seriously going to sit there and tell me Floyd gets me credit than he deserves? He stay getting hated on, while Pac gets praised for f!ghting over the hill bums
over the hill really lame excuse. get a better excuse is that the one your gonna give when Floyd loses he is over the hill
 6 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 dog4life said:
over the hill really lame excuse. get a better excuse is that the one your gonna give when Floyd loses he is over the hill
man you are retarded........its whatever jump on the Pac wagon like you dont see a pattern with this media created hype Pac
 6 years ago '07        #75
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 ambush08861 said:

watch this flloyd stans
Okay whats your point. Many people believe Marquez beat Manny twice............Also what happened in the rematch?
 6 years ago '04        #76
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
damn i want this f!ght ... i'd throw a stack on money may, easy
 07-13-2011, 01:41 AM         #77
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
and why is it that pacman did a better job against opponents they both faced... really Floyd's track record as of lately is leading to him getting his a.ss whooped by pacman, maybe even the n*gga he about to f!ght.

proof:
10rnds with Hatton
split decision with Oscar
and almost got knocked out by Mosley, but later won by unanimous decision

pacman destroyed Oscar made him quit in 8rnds
knocked Hatton out in 2 rounds
and had shane scared to f!ght after being knocked down.

lets be serious.
Want a lil more proof?

How about Pac fought all of those guys after mayweather beat them ..after freddy roach said that oscar was pale after cutting ,dehydtared and old going in to a mayweather f!ght he would never pull the trigger..floyd beats him ..couple f!ghts later when he is way over the hill even when roach recommends delahoya retires ..Pac f!ghts him>??? Fact or fiction???

Ricky hatton was classically picked apart by floyd and Knock out by mayweather...3 f!ghts later for ricky .....Pac f!ghts him???

shane mosely was destroyed by mayweather ,again classically out punched ,way faster then shane ,and just toying him ....then Shane mosely f!ghts to a Draw vs Sergio Mora absolute No body that is irrelevant to the sport...then he automatically gets a shot at Pac..

After floyd washes shane///

so if you wanna talk facts the fact is manny pacman f!ghts all f!ghters who are over the hill and damaged goods ...mainly the top notable wins are floyd left overs.

Maybe you dont understand styles make f!ghts since when has floyd ever been Big ko guy????

Learn the sport
 07-13-2011, 01:41 AM         #78
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
this is an example of a pacman fan. Look at that analysis...........its so thought provoking
leftovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #79
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
Take The Test!!!!!!!!!!
 07-13-2011, 01:54 AM         #80
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
i hate boxers that make fun of other boxers styles....pascal did that with b hop and got embarrassed
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy