Manny Pacquiao: "Floyd Mayweather is my idol, because..." (from March)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 xRapHeadx said:
Hatton: styles make f!ghts. Hatton is an inside f!ghter. Pac is a boxer puncher. He does what Ricky does best....better. Floyd is a counter puncher. He's not supposed to KO guys early. He also beat a better version of Ricky.

DLH:Oscar was at that point a jr middleweight and he came down to f!ght Pac for the pay day. Floyd fought Oscar at 154...and a better version of Oscar.

Mosley: He actually had momentum coming off a KO win over Margarito and believed he could win. He didn't almost KO Floyd either. Floyd recovered quickly and was landing on him towards the end of the round. He just showed up to get a check and not be KO'd against Pac....and Pac couldn't catch a 39 year old shot Mosley.
 6 years ago '06        #42
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 xRapHeadx said:
He has a great chin, but he's still being hit flush and when he's off balance. Zab's foot was on Floyd's and he lost his balance. It was only a grazing punch.

Ima have to watch that again then. And yeah it's better to take a punch off balance then a flush punch when your not moving.
 6 years ago '09        #43
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
He was off balance because of a trip..not because he f!ghts out of control. Stepping on someone's foot rarely happens in boxing, while Pac lunges out of control throwing inaccurate punches in all of his f!ghts.
 6 years ago '06        #44
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 dog4life said:
and why is it that pacman did a better job against opponents they both faced... really Floyd's track record as of lately is leading to him getting his a.ss whooped by pacman, maybe even the n*gga he about to f!ght.

proof:
10rnds with Hatton
split decision with Oscar
and almost got knocked out by Mosley, but later won by unanimous decision

pacman destroyed Oscar made him quit in 8rnds
knocked Hatton out in 2 rounds
and had shane scared to f!ght after being knocked down.

lets be serious.

This is true though. And Mosley did shake Floyd but gotta give him credit he survived that Mosley f!ght. Shane was shock after being put on the canvas. So i would have to say all the people Floyd fought Manny beat them with more conviction.
 6 years ago '06        #45
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
He was off balance because of a trip..not because he f!ghts out of control. Stepping on someone's foot rarely happens in boxing, while Pac lunges out of control throwing inaccurate punches in all of his f!ghts.

Yeah Manny does have a habit of getting wild in there. But that doesn't mean people should hate the man for his boxing talent.People on here may not like him as boxer for one reason or another but he's proved that he's a great f!ghter.

You don't have to be a fan to give a man credit for his skills.

Last edited by davon4204; 07-12-2011 at 09:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 TriniSoldier said:
lets be serious about your knowledge as a boxing fan. don't post here anymore, please. it's disgusting
really if shane would have followed thru instead of getting waiting he could have knocked him out. it can happen to anybody i learned my lesson watching tyson f!ght douglas, roy vs tarver and lewis vs tyson. get serious
 6 years ago '09        #47
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
He's a great great f!ghter...His first Marquez f!ght is one of my all time favorites.
 6 years ago '04        #48
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
According to ur dumb a.ss logic, since Ali lost to Frazier, then beat him in the later rounds in their next two f!ghts, while Foreman Knocked Frazier out twice in the early rounds means Foreman can beat Ali right?

Exactly! I can give more examples, but u get the point.
did you watch ali vs fraizer??? Ali had a game plan when he fought george. Floyd likes to run, when f!ghting against somebody that is gonna continue to attack you and would love to put you on the ropes Floyd is gonna put himself in danger.
 6 years ago '04        #49
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Roy was shot and what little punch resistance he had left was gone..These aren't even close to comparable.
shot, he didn't even throw a punch he got knocked out in the second round.
 6 years ago '09        #50
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 dog4life said:
did you watch ali vs fraizer??? Ali had a game plan when he fought george. Floyd likes to run, when f!ghting against somebody that is gonna continue to attack you and would love to put you on the ropes Floyd is gonna put himself in danger.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #51
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
He's a great great f!ghter...His first Marquez f!ght is one of my all time favorites.

And I'm not a Floyd fan but he's a great boxer too. It's just sometimes people give him more credit then what's due. They act like he was gonna be P4P King forever but they gotta realize nothing last forever.

Even Manny won't be on top forever. Just the nature of things.
 6 years ago '04        #52
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Hatton: styles make f!ghts. Hatton is an inside f!ghter. Pac is a boxer puncher. He does what Ricky does best....better. Floyd is a counter puncher. He's not supposed to KO guys early. He also beat a better version of Ricky.

DLH:Oscar was at that point a jr middleweight and he came down to f!ght Pac for the pay day. Floyd fought Oscar at 154...and a better version of Oscar.

Mosley: He actually had momentum coming off a KO win over Margarito and believed he could win. He didn't almost KO Floyd either. Floyd recovered quickly and was landing on him towards the end of the round. He just showed up to get a check and not be KO'd against Pac....and Pac couldn't catch a 39 year old shot Mosley.
i always remember Floyd crying about a broken hand thats why he couldn't knock so and so out man this dude is gonna get his a.ss whooped and he knows it, he is just not ready yet.
 6 years ago '09        #53
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
ass whooped by who?
 6 years ago '04        #54
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:

[video - click to view]

take those blinders off
 6 years ago '04        #55
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 dog4life said:
i always remember Floyd crying about a broken hand thats why he couldn't knock so and so out man this dude is gonna get his a.ss whooped and he knows it, he is just not ready yet.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

These f!ghts were shortly after the hand issues...
 6 years ago '07        #56
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 davon4204 said:
And I'm not a Floyd fan but he's a great boxer too. It's just sometimes people give him more credit then what's due. They act like he was gonna be P4P King forever but they gotta realize nothing last forever.

Even Manny won't be on top forever. Just the nature of things.
please shut the fu*k up. you know damn well that's not true.
 6 years ago '04        #57
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:

These f!ghts were shortly after the hand issues...
the second dude was a nobody
 6 years ago '04        #58
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
i pray too god these n*ggas f!ght man and when Floyd lose OMG i ain't even gonna comment i just gonna post this here and leave the thread forever unless there is a rematch.
 6 years ago '07        #59
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 davon4204 said:
Words spoken from a true Mayweather stan.
prove me other wise
 07-12-2011, 10:30 PM         #60
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac fans dont know sh*t about boxing....listen to why they think pac will beat floyd ...its always stupid sh*t like "pacs fast and powerful and hes a southpaw" money fans actually know the game and can break the sh*t down from a technical standpoint
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy