Blalock may be only Falcons free agent offensive lineman to stay

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 rynell said:
Im just calling it like it see it, but they automatically think Im trying to hate because we're rivals. We're having a healthy football discussion, but you would think Falcons fans would be kind of humble right now I guess not.
how am I not being humble? I'm just showing you why you're wrong...Dahl and Clabo are our weak-links on that line(and I'm only saying that because Baker has a chance to improve since he's young coming into his 2nd healthy year), I don't see how it's hard to see how we can see an improvement when, with any other situation(DeCoud, William Moore, Brent Grimes, Kroy Biermann) we saw an improvement when we lost the starter and the back-ups stepped up. but only time will tell

we're a team that went from giving up 47 sacks, changing the line completely, and only giving up 17...but without continuity we'll give up 40+ sacks right?
 6 years ago '11        #82
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
So I guess yall think all key FAs that leave its a guarantee that the replacement will outperform them?What if the replacement gets injured then what?
no...but our front office has shown a track record for having an able replacement when a starter goes down or leaves for free agency...and if the replacement gets injured, we've been building our o-line depth since 08. it's not something you want to happen, because plugging someone in mid-year usually doesn't work out, but that's why you pick up depth at positions, and hope for a healthy year.
 6 years ago '09        #83
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Im just calling it like it see it, but they automatically think Im trying to hate because we're rivals. We're having a healthy football discussion, but you would think Falcons fans would be kind of humble right now I guess not.
Healthy discussion? What the fu*k do you know about the Falcons OL?? Honestly? GTFOH

You're talking out of your a.ss, so is lowkey

We read up and watch our team all year round and you want to question us and agree with other people who don't know sh*t either

All Falcons fans have said we won't miss them and given reasons why so if you're not hating then you're being a dumbass.. choose
 6 years ago '05        #84
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
how am I not being humble? I'm just showing you why you're wrong...Dahl and Clabo are our weak-links on that line(and I'm only saying that because Baker has a chance to improve since he's young coming into his 2nd healthy year), I don't see how it's hard to see how we can see an improvement when, with any other situation(DeCoud, William Moore, Brent Grimes, Kroy Biermann) we saw an improvement when we lost the starter and the back-ups stepped up. but only time will tell

we're a team that went from giving up 47 sacks, changing the line completely, and only giving up 17...but without continuity we'll give up 40+ sacks right?
Well Slush learned how to Checkdown and throw it away, only giving up 17 sacks is mostly a testament to the QB not the OLINE. Then yall are a run first team so that stat is really meaninglessLearn football

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-14-2011 at 07:15 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
They'll be fine. Much ado about nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Healthy discussion? What the fu*k do you know about the Falcons OL?? Honestly? GTFOH

We read up and watch our team all year round and you want to question us and agree with other people who don't know sh*t either

All Falcons fans have said we won't miss them and given reasons why so if you're not hating then you're being a dumbass.. choose
Well I know football and I know the OLINE is a position where 5 guys need to be in unison. Its unlike any other position on the football field because thats where games are won upfront, so save the comparisons at DB, DE, LB etc. If you lose upfront the plays wont work running or passing. If they were so garbage why were they starters? Yet yall guarantee the replacements will be an upgrade, thats what I dont agree on. I understand you guys follow and know your team better than anyone else, but football is football. The OLINE is always a position of concern when there's turnover.
 6 years ago '10        #87
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
all this back and forth bickering.....nobody knows the future but the background is this........when we started clabo and dahl all falcons fans thought the worse......here were two nobody guys who couldnt catch on with their previous teams (teams which needed help on the line). Paul coached them up and they've been on the rise since day one. We've been stocking up and coaching up some really good prospects .... some from winning teams and some who were just solid leaders on their team. We've been giving them preseason time and subbing them in during the regular season. We are prepared for these two cats bolting. Will there be drop off......isnt there always.......will Matt Ryan become Matthew Stafford aka china doll ................ I highly doubt it. We are more worried about guys like Grimes and Snelling.............I might even throw Stephen Nichols in there but we've "tried" to prepare for that one.

as for unity.....yeah true and they'll get that but sh*t when we inserted Clabo and Dahl there wasnt a problem there. Long as we have McClure we good......and we grooming someone for his replacement too.

Why the fu*k you n*ggaz think we havent resigned them previously........we resigned Michael fu*king Jenkins and Chauncey Davis....................but didnt sign two guys you folks think we gonna miss.

Last edited by peeyump; 07-14-2011 at 08:42 AM..
 07-14-2011, 09:14 AM         #88
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:

shut up bi*ch.. because you read up all year you over analyze and overrate your system and players.. hell i do that too.. all fans do it..
 6 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
shut up bi*ch.. because you read up all year you over analyze and overrate your system and players.. hell i do that too.. all fans do it..
 6 years ago '11        #90
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
all this back and forth bickering.....nobody knows the future but the background is this........when we started clabo and dahl all falcons fans thought the worse......here were two nobody guys who couldnt catch on with their previous teams (teams which needed help on the line). Paul coached them up and they've been on the rise since day one. We've been stocking up and coaching up some really good prospects .... some from winning teams and some who were just solid leaders on their team. We've been giving them preseason time and subbing them in during the regular season. We are prepared for these two cats bolting. Will there be drop off......isnt there always.......will Matt Ryan become Matthew Stafford aka china doll ................ I highly doubt it. We are more worried about guys like Grimes and Snelling.............I might even throw Stephen Nichols in there but we've "tried" to prepare for that one.

as for unity.....yeah true and they'll get that but sh*t when we inserted Clabo and Dahl there wasnt a problem there. Long as we have McClure we good......and we grooming someone for his replacement too.

Why the fu*k you n*ggaz think we havent resigned them previously........we resigned Michael fu*king Jenkins and Chauncey Davis....................but didnt sign two guys you folks think we gonna miss.
THANK YOU lol...from 47 sacks to 17 sacks.
 6 years ago '04        #91
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
48-21
 6 years ago '11        #92
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol...I swear BX stay on the Falcon's nuts doe, sh*t's crazy...back in the day n*ggas wouldn't even worry about talking sh*t about ATL.
 6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 wjcorner said:
lol...I swear BX stay on the Falcon's nuts doe, sh*t's crazy...back in the day n*ggas wouldn't even worry about talking sh*t about ATL.
Who is worried?Yall chumps didn't win s**t
 6 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 regularjoe said:
48-21
Inb4thisturnsintoanotherwelcometothe terrordomefailthread

6 years ago '11        #95
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Who is worried?Yall chumps didn't win s**t
we beat ya for the south and it's not necessarily worried like people are scared of us...I've just never heard as many people make comments about the Falcons outside the South. i'm used to only talking sh*t to Saints, and hating the 9ers...now I gotta talk sh*t with damn near every team in the league. even when Vick was here, it wasn't like that
 6 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 wjcorner said:
we beat ya for the south and it's not necessarily worried like people are scared of us...I've just never heard as many people make comments about the Falcons outside the South. i'm used to only talking sh*t to Saints, and hating the 9ers...now I gotta talk sh*t with damn near every team in the league. even when Vick was here, it wasn't like that
Well this is BX and you can attribute that to your fanbase s**t talkin' last year.....Cuttkidd *cough* *cough*
He's a well known s**t talkin' homer on BX
 6 years ago '11        #97
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
well yeah, i won't here last year but I can tell I'ma have fun hearing that n*gga talk sh*t during the season that explains a lot though
 6 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 wjcorner said:
well yeah, i won't here last year but I can tell I'ma have fun hearing that n*gga talk sh*t during the season that explains a lot though
He gets it in you can ask anyone on here..........I give it to him tho he reps his team. S**t is gonna be fun going back and forth with yall........he's the James Harrison of BX
 6 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '04        #100
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Falcon fan - December, 2010: "We're fu*king unbeatable. Look at these Packer fans crying 'it was luck, blah blah blah'. Matty Ice, 144-0 at home. Any team who comes to the fu*king Terror Dome is leaving sad".

Falcon Fan - January 15th 2011, 8:20 EDT: "It's only 7-0. Don't get fu*king excited. When Matty Ice gets the ball--it's a wrap".

Falcon fan - January 15th, 2011, 11:00 EDT: "Packers got fu*king lucky. Who cares if they beat us by more than 3 touchdowns. It was luck".

Falcon fan - July 14th, 2011: "Our front office is ready for these kind of problems. We've got Matty Ice".

Falcon fan - January 5th, 2012: "Can't wait until the new Batman movie comes out".

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy