most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
So you expect 13-3 again with a tougher schedule?
did he say record or production?

we'll win the division again
 6 years ago '11        #62
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 rynell said:
So you expect 13-3 again with a tougher schedule?
how many teams, realistically, have back to back 13+ win seasons though? a pick thrown in the 4th probably won't be fumbled by a CB to give Ryan a game-winning drive every year. that doesn't mean a team's production dropped off, other teams get better also, and get the same lucky breaks
 6 years ago '05        #63
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
No it is not crazy. It's called having a good program, which is exactly what our FO has built

@ your reasoning. So you take 2 linemen who aren't sh*t and turn them into ballers but we can't draft other linemen with talent and build them up to replace the guys who leave? GTFOH
OK so when Turner has 1001 yards on 400 carries we will revisit this thread. When Ryan is sacked 40 times we will revisit this thread. Becoming better players is about getting experience and playing time. So just because these guys weren't s**t when they first got there and are now better players they are expendable? That logic doesn't make sense, build guys up to be good then let them walk and replace them.Building a program is about keeping your talent you have developed, surely you wont be able to keep them all, but you just cant let them walk and expect the same production out of the replacement.
 6 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
did he say record or production?

we'll win the division again
Well without production you dont get wins so you figure it out.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-13-2011 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 wjcorner said:
the Colts had injuries up and down their line, and still gave up 16 sacks lol
Look at who their QB is.....he either gets rid of the ball or falls on the ground
 6 years ago '09        #66
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
OK so when Turner has 1001 yards on 400 carries we will revisit this thread. When Ryan is sacked 40 times we will revisit this thread. Becoming better players is about getting experience and playing time. So just because these guys weren't s**t when they first got there and are now better players they are expendable? That logic doesn't make sense, build guys up to be good then let them walk and replace them.Building a program is about keeping your talent you have developed, surely you wont be able to keep them all, but you just cant let them walk and expect the same production out of the replacement.
Lets just pretend that the people involved in the day to day running of the team and day to day practice and evaluation of the players on the Falcons know more than a saints fan on boxden

Now we as fans have said MULTIPLE times that this won't matter. Not just me, every Falcons fan has agreed and no one has disagreed

This won't hurt us, Turner will still beast, Ice won't be touched and our line will make that pus*y you guys drafted look like the pac-10 bi*ch he is
 6 years ago '09        #67
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Well without production you dont get wins so you figure it out.
no you need to think about this some more
 6 years ago '11        #68
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Look at who their QB is.....he either gets rid of the ball or falls on the ground
our QB is the best statistical QB against the blitz...he's made a living reading where pressure is coming from and getting it out quick, that's what I've been explaining to you this whole time. our line hasn't played up to par, Ryan has made our line look great. Ryan is notorious for throwing the ball away. and falling on the ground would be a sack dude
 6 years ago '11        #69
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
the FO needs to know when a talent is something that has been masked, and something that has been built...Paul Boudreau masked our deficiencies on the line, by making those two become maulers, that played dirty. it worked, but now they are going to get big paydays from a team...you don't pay big for players that are masks. and if the replacements are an improvement, why wouldn't we expect the same production or greater out the replacement. I'll bookmark this thread just so I can up it when Ryan is sacked 25 or under next year.
 6 years ago '05        #70
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 235 235
 rynell said:
or falls on the ground
no...
 6 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 wjcorner said:
our QB is the best statistical QB against the blitz...he's made a living reading where pressure is coming from and getting it out quick, that's what I've been explaining to you this whole time. our line hasn't played up to par, Ryan has made our line look great. Ryan is notorious for throwing the ball away. and falling on the ground would be a sack dude
I know that....Im sure more than half of the sacks on Manning were not while he was standing up. Im pretty sure the majority of the 16 he dove on the ground to avoid the sack, but most times he throws the ball away the dude is smart with the football and smart enough not to take a hit.
 6 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 wjcorner said:
the FO needs to know when a talent is something that has been masked, and something that has been built...Paul Boudreau masked our deficiencies on the line, by making those two become maulers, that played dirty. it worked, but now they are going to get big paydays from a team...you don't pay big for players that are masks. and if the replacements are an improvement, why wouldn't we expect the same production or greater out the replacement. I'll bookmark this thread just so I can up it when Ryan is sacked 25 or under next year.
Will do because this is setting up to be another FAIL Thread by Falcons' fans much like the "Welcome TO The Terror Dome" Classic.....cant wait.
 6 years ago '11        #73
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Will do because this is setting up to be another FAIL Thread by Falcons' fans much like the "Welcome TO The Terror Dome" Classic.....cant wait.
if you say so dude lol
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Lets just pretend that the people involved in the day to day running of the team and day to day practice and evaluation of the players on the Falcons know more than a saints fan on boxden

Now we as fans have said MULTIPLE times that this won't matter. Not just me, every Falcons fan has agreed and no one has disagreed

This won't hurt us, Turner will still beast, Ice won't be touched and our line will make that pus*y you guys drafted look like the pac-10 bi*ch he is
Of course yall would agree yall are straight homers and just think its easy to replace starters on the entire right side of an OLINE. I surely dont expect yall to agree with a rival fan, but if yall knew better yall would at least be a little concerned about it instead of just thinking the South is ours, Cam Jordan wont touch Matty Slush, Turner will still beast blah blah blah. Well Lowkey agreed with me and everyone that agrees with you is a Falcons fan which is not surprising, but we'll see.
 07-13-2011, 04:54 PM         #75
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Of course yall would agree yall are straight homers and just think its easy to replace starters on the entire right side of an OLINE. I surely dont expect yall to agree with a rival fan, but if yall knew better yall would at least be a little concerned about it instead of just thinking the South is ours, Cam Jordan wont touch Matty Slush, Turner will still beast blah blah blah. Well Lowkey agreed with me and everyone that agrees with you is a Falcons fan which is not surprising, but we'll see.
and we rarely agree on anything..
 6 years ago '05        #76
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,695 | Props total: 517 517
 wjcorner said:
lol we were top 5 in scoring defense, what are you talking about? we had a top rushing defense, and we were up there in turnovers. our defense has some holes, but it's not terrible. and we were beat by the SB champs, how does that prove we're overrated? what are the St. Louis Rams if we were so terrible dude
Who still runs the ball?! It is a passing league now. Aaron Rodgers sh*tted on yall. Dunta Robinson $20 million guaranteed You still looking pass your guys where still the favorite to win that game. I almost forget every analyst on ESPN, NFL Network, and CBS picked Green Bay to win because they knew the Falcons were not sh*t and overrated. You let a team with over 10+ players on the IR kick yall a.ss the way that they did?

Even your star WR questioned you draft Julio "I drop balls" Jones Yall are going to score a lot of points, but that defense is not especially against the pass.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 07-13-2011 at 04:57 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
and we rarely agree on anything..
Im just calling it like it see it, but they automatically think Im trying to hate because we're rivals. We're having a healthy football discussion, but you would think Falcons fans would be kind of humble right now I guess not.
 6 years ago '11        #78
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
ol boy is a Dolphins fan and agrees...and any time someone points out a true weakness I believe in, I agree. whenever someone say our pass rush isn't good, I agree...dude said our playbook was garbage, i agreed...but if people really think we'll miss Dahl and Clabo with our veteran center helping out the young guys, they haven't watched Falcon football. If it wasn't Sam Baker, it was Dahl or Clabo giving up a sack or pressure consistently lol.
 6 years ago '11        #79
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Who still runs the ball?! It is a passing league now. Aaron Rodgers sh*tted on yall. Dunta Robinson $20 million guaranteed You still looking pass your guys where still the favorite to win that game. I almost forget every analyst on ESPN, NFL Network, and CBS picked Green Bay to win because they knew the Falcons were not sh*t and overrated. You let a team with over 10+ players on the IR kick yall a.ss the way that they did?

Even your star WR questioned you draft Julio "I drop balls" Jones Yall are going to score a lot of points, but that defense is not especially against the pass.
lol @ who runs the ball anymore...because no team uses the run to set up the pass...because Brees didn't miss the playoffs without a running game. we were favorites in Vegas because we won the regular season match-up and it was at home, but most analysts rarely give Falcons props. it was always what the other team didn't do, and not how the Falcons stopped them from doing it. and with that logic, every team that let the Packers win is awful and overrated, because they were the last seed in the playoffs...you're not making any sense lol.

and Roddy never questioned us getting Julio, you're reading too far into what he said. he just didn't want us to give up as much draft picks, which most fans felt too. also, Dunta didn't get too many passes thrown his way midway into the year...he was injured and had a hard transition period, but he stepped up as the year went on.
 6 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 wjcorner said:
ol boy is a Dolphins fan and agrees...and any time someone points out a true weakness I believe in, I agree. whenever someone say our pass rush isn't good, I agree...dude said our playbook was garbage, i agreed...but if people really think we'll miss Dahl and Clabo with our veteran center helping out the young guys, they haven't watched Falcon football. If it wasn't Sam Baker, it was Dahl or Clabo giving up a sack or pressure consistently lol.
So I guess yall think all key FAs that leave its a guarantee that the replacement will outperform them?What if the replacement gets injured then what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy