Blalock may be only Falcons free agent offensive lineman to stay

most viewed right now
 53
Drake- Iím Upset
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,985 | Props total: 2545 2545
 CutKidd21 said:
If you don't think the head scout has a major input on who gets drafted and picked up you should just exit left
he has input, but to say they are the ones who built a team is just ridiculousness
 7 years ago '07        #22
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
just release it faster to julio
 7 years ago '11        #23
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 Lowkey18 said:
playing back up and practicing together doesn't give you the same continuity that you would get from playing on the field together game after game..
I'll put it like this...when you're in that type of situation, and the back-ups are improvements when the starters leave, it helps. especially considering our situation

1. they were all offensive captains and some of the more football knowledgeable guys in each draft they were taken in(except for dude out the 7th, I think Garret, I don't know much about him)

2. they all started in our line rotation at one point last year and the year before

3. if the article plays out, we only lose the right side, which is easier to replace than the left side

imo, we're gravy as fu*k, especially if letting them walk nets us a Charles Johnson or Ray Edwards, and a Carlos Rogers type nickelback.
 7 years ago '09        #24
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Lowkey18 said:
playing back up and practicing together doesn't give you the same continuity that you would get from playing on the field together game after game..
ahh all that sh*t is overrated.. you know how long it's been since they played together?? over 6 months


I would agree with you if we had a game on Sunday and they have to play but the new guys will have more than enough time to get continuity
 7 years ago '09        #25
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FalconBuddha said:
he has input, but to say they are the ones who built a team is just ridiculousness
HE is the guy who is telling the GM who to look @ and who not to look at

GM has final say but the scout is building the team


Just like the recruiting a.ssistants/coordinators in college football they are the ones following kids from 9th grade looking at who they think will fit in their program..

the coach makes the final decision but if you think the coaches are doing all this scouting and sh*t you're mistaken
 7 years ago '05        #26
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,985 | Props total: 2545 2545
 CutKidd21 said:
HE is the guy who is telling the GM who to look @ and who not to look at

GM has final say but the scout is building the team


Just like the recruiting a.ssistants/coordinators in college football they are the ones following kids from 9th grade looking at who they think will fit in their program..

the coach makes the final decision but if you think the coaches are doing all this scouting and sh*t you're mistaken
Oh ok, yeah youre right, it wasnt Bill Belicheat or Scott Pioli that built the pats SB teams, nope it was Thomas Dimitroff
 07-12-2011, 08:49 PM         #27
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
ahh all that sh*t is overrated.. you know how long it's been since they played together?? over 6 months


I would agree with you if we had a game on Sunday and they have to play but the new guys will have more than enough time to get continuity
continuity means a lot in offensive lines.. if you can't trust the guy next to you to follow his a.ssignment then your going to be second guessing every play.
 7 years ago '09        #28
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FalconBuddha said:
Oh ok, yeah youre right, it wasnt Bill Belicheat or Scott Pioli that built the pats SB teams, nope it was Thomas Dimitroff
you got it
 7 years ago '05        #29
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
*saves thread*

I see sacks on sacks on sacks in Matt Popsicle Ryan future....the south got some good defenses
 7 years ago '10        #30
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
these two guys were throw aways.......we coached them up.......we've been coaching up replacements.........not saying there will not be a drop off but I remember when we first had to start clabo and dahl.....I thought we would be up sh*ts creek.......they took well to the coaching. Not to mention Ryan does a decent job of getting rid of the ball. Spend some money on the dline.........them n*ggaz garbage
 7 years ago '10        #31
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Majestic_GMMB said:
*saves thread*

I see sacks on sacks on sacks in Matt Popsicle Ryan future....the south got some good defenses

[pic - click to view]




Your offense will lead the league in interceptions.........


Everytime one of yall QBs throw a pic they gonna play this sh*t on the jumbotron


[pic - click to view]




cause none them n*ggaz can read a D
 7 years ago '11        #32
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 Lowkey18 said:
continuity means a lot in offensive lines.. if you can't trust the guy next to you to follow his a.ssignment then your going to be second guessing every play.
why wouldn't they trust someone they've played with for 2 years? i can understand if we were replacing two undrafted journeymen free agents with 2 new undrafted journeymen free agents, but they'll probably be replaced by a 3rd rounder and a 4th rounder who has played in our system, and started in games. not to mention we have one of the best line coaches in Paul Boudreau.
 7 years ago '11        #33
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 Majestic_GMMB said:
*saves thread*

I see sacks on sacks on sacks in Matt Popsicle Ryan future....the south got some good defenses
lol, Ryan is the BEST in the league in reading a blitz and getting the ball out...highest QB rating and most TD:INT ratio when a team blitzes...I can't WAIT for a team to pull their ears back and try and blitz that line...Ryan will fu*k around and get his first 4000 yard season if n*ggas think they doing that to dude.
 07-13-2011, 11:16 AM         #34
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
why wouldn't they trust someone they've played with for 2 years? i can understand if we were replacing two undrafted journeymen free agents with 2 new undrafted journeymen free agents, but they'll probably be replaced by a 3rd rounder and a 4th rounder who has played in our system, and started in games. not to mention we have one of the best line coaches in Paul Boudreau.
if it were that easy then teams wouldn't have bad olines..
 7 years ago '11        #35
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 Lowkey18 said:
if it were that easy then teams wouldn't have bad olines..
you remember when the Vikings bought their o-line the year before they got Adrian Peterson? how was there's?

teams have bad o-line because players like Harvey Dahl and Tyson Clabo were employed before the Falcons gave them their image lol...because teams will skimp on spending on o-line, and think getting some undrafted 350 lb monster will fix up their right side...i don't know of too many lines that lose journeymen undrafted free agents, and replace them with high to middle tier draft picks that miss a step...especially when they've played with everybody on that line at one point, and have been in the team rotation for year(s). honestly, I see us having an improved year on the line this year...people really forgot how bad Harvey Dahl and Tyson Clabo were, and how good Matt Ryan and Paul Boudreau made them look. i didn't lol
 7 years ago '09        #36
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
48-21


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #37
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 WasabiTuna said:
48-21

you're only helping my point...he abused Dahl on that play lol
 7 years ago '05        #38
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
The OLINE is one position you don't want to lose multiple guys, its not bad to lose one, but to lose an entire side is not a good thing. Maybe their replacements will be better who knows, but teams will gameplan and test the new guys even though its not Ryan's blindside.
 7 years ago '11        #39
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 rynell said:
The OLINE is one position you don't want to lose multiple guys, its not bad to lose one, but to lose an entire side is not a good thing. Maybe their replacements will be better who knows, but teams will gameplan and test the new guys even though its not Ryan's blindside.
that's why it works out...Ryan is probably the best in the league in deciphering a blitz and getting it out quick...they can test his right side all they want, dude will murder them
 7 years ago '05        #40
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
The way Green Bay beat them made my day. Falcons may have been one of the luckiest teams that year. Highly Overrated.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy