most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #181
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 wildout44 said:
as long as they keep my n*gga sam baker on the left side they'll be straight
he's our worst linemen
 6 years ago '11        #182
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Just admit your fu*king line suck and move on....stop making damn excuses...Some Falcon fans be acting like bi*ches I see...
lol what are you talking about...i never said our line is good. But the argument was, losing clabo and Dahl would murder us. We lost one of them (Dahl) and his replacement is out-performing him. Our problems are at left tackle and center...not the right side of the line. But whatever, I'll let ya boys be "right" lol...n*ggas go ham for some brownie points
 6 years ago '05        #183
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Obviously a Saints fan
*fixed*

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #184
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Majestic_GMMB said:
...yeah you right...how could you ever be wrong in your world?.....So you think Charles Johnson gets a sack against Matty Ice?

As much as you n*ggaz is paying him he needs to get 5 sacks against Matty Ice. Nobody will give a fu*k about him getting the sack though....the espn coverage will just be about Matty Ice getting sacked................someone in Carolina will probably break their TV.
 6 years ago '05        #185
space
space
 rynell said:
Dont forget the OLINE is important in the running game as well, Turner's numbers may drop. The right side is usually the strong side for the running attack. Expect something to be out of whack whether its pass protection and rushing yards. You cant just plug guys in and expect the same or better production or they would have been the starters over the guys there are replacing in the first place........just sayin'
^^^^

wjcorner said:
the FO needs to know when a talent is something that has been masked, and something that has been built...Paul Boudreau masked our deficiencies on the line, by making those two become maulers, that played dirty. it worked, but now they are going to get big paydays from a team...you don't pay big for players that are masks. and if the replacements are an improvement, why wouldn't we expect the same production or greater out the replacement. I'll bookmark this thread just so I can up it when Ryan is sacked 25 or under next year.
Halfway home

wjcorner said:
how am I not being humble? I'm just showing you why you're wrong...Dahl and Clabo are our weak-links on that line(and I'm only saying that because Baker has a chance to improve since he's young coming into his 2nd healthy year), I don't see how it's hard to see how we can see an improvement when, with any other situation(DeCoud, William Moore, Brent Grimes, Kroy Biermann) we saw an improvement when we lost the starter and the back-ups stepped up. but only time will tell

we're a team that went from giving up 47 sacks, changing the line completely, and only giving up 17...but without continuity we'll give up 40+ sacks right?
^^^^^^

Majestic_GMMB said:
*saves thread*

I see sacks on sacks on sacks in Matt Popsicle Ryan future....the south got some good defenses

wjcorner said:
lol, Ryan is the BEST in the league in reading a blitz and getting the ball out...highest QB rating and most TD:INT ratio when a team blitzes...I can't WAIT for a team to pull their ears back and try and blitz that line...Ryan will fu*k around and get his first 4000 yard season if n*ggas think they doing that to dude.
 6 years ago '10        #186
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
you aint right ryn*gga....you just aint right......

6 years ago '11        #187
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
^^^^

Halfway home

^^^^^^

we'll be under 40 sacks...but teams haven't really blitzed us this year, they get their pressure off the front 4.
 6 years ago '11        #188
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
and once again, ya were saying losing the right side of our line would cause this lol...we didn't lose the right side of the line...we're trying to go deep more often now.
 6 years ago '05        #189
space
space
 peeyump said:
you aint right ryn*gga....you just aint right......

You know I gots to f**k with yall.........all in fun my dudes. Protential there's no need to get mad Cuttkidd, wjcorner, and peeyump are all takin it in stride. Man yall need to run it more to keep the D guessin' real talk.
 6 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 wjcorner said:
and once again, ya were saying losing the right side of our line would cause this lol...we didn't lose the right side of the line...we're trying to go deep more often now.
Its a ripple effect I guess, its all Harvey's fault for leaving its spreading to the LT and the Center.
 6 years ago '05        #191
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
Failcons just traded away all those draft picks and all its got them so far is 13 and 6 pts on the road this season
 6 years ago '04        #192
CeejayT 
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
You know I gots to f**k with yall.........all in fun my dudes. Protential there's no need to get mad Cuttkidd, wjcorner, and peeyump are all takin it in stride. Man yall need to run it more to keep the D guessin' real talk.
Wow, never thought we would see eye to eye, but thats what we need to do. This O-line isn't built for great pass protection. Run the ball and let that set up some play action pass. Some of these hits Ryan is taking have been nasty a hell. The o line keeps this up matty's gonna get hurt before the bye week
 6 years ago '10        #193
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:

they do run it....Fatboy Slim just runs right into defenders for a gain or loss of 1. Need to go ahead and give the job to Jaquizz Rodgers.....let Fatboy Slim back him up.
 6 years ago '11        #194
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
they do run it....Fatboy Slim just runs right into defenders for a gain or loss of 1. Need to go ahead and give the job to Jaquizz Rodgers.....let Fatboy Slim back him up.
his vision has been suspect but yesterday was his 1st bad game...i think quiz gonna get more reps with snelling out though
 6 years ago '11        #195
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
what do you know, when we bench Baker and get McClure back, our line makes a 180 at 22 sacks with 4 games left, ya ready to eat that crow yet?
 6 years ago '11        #196
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
OK so when Turner has 1001 yards on 400 carries we will revisit this thread. When Ryan is sacked 40 times we will revisit this thread. Becoming better players is about getting experience and playing time. So just because these guys weren't s**t when they first got there and are now better players they are expendable? That logic doesn't make sense, build guys up to be good then let them walk and replace them.Building a program is about keeping your talent you have developed, surely you wont be able to keep them all, but you just cant let them walk and expect the same production out of the replacement.
you were saying again
 6 years ago '10        #197
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
now if Matt Ryan and figure out how to throw a deep ball...........fu*k is the point of having time in the pocket if you cant hit a wide open reciever.........he's so scared to throw a pick that he keeps over throwing.........yet 5 and 10 yards out its interception time with this n*gga sometimes. I hate the team that I love........with a passion.
 6 years ago '07        #198
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Matt Ryan got more weapons supposedly yet Hes regressed. Game manager.......
 6 years ago '11        #199
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
now if Matt Ryan and figure out how to throw a deep ball...........fu*k is the point of having time in the pocket if you cant hit a wide open reciever.........he's so scared to throw a pick that he keeps over throwing.........yet 5 and 10 yards out its interception time with this n*gga sometimes. I hate the team that I love........with a passion.
Yeah, I really expected him to stretch the field better this year...its always a couple yards too far out, I think they do timing throws against our D...only problem is our D is one of the fewest Ds in the league that doesn't jam receivers at the line.

ttime236 said:
Matt Ryan got more weapons supposedly yet Hes regressed. Game manager.......
He's in the upper echelon of pass attempts, but he's a game manager??? were one spot out a top ten passing attack, and that's with the anemic start our offense had...hes not having as good a year as last year, but he ain't really regressed, just played awful in the beginning, and lead the league in dropped passes
 6 years ago '07        #200
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 wjcorner said:
Yeah, I really expected him to stretch the field better this year...its always a couple yards too far out, I think they do timing throws against our D...only problem is our D is one of the fewest Ds in the league that doesn't jam receivers at the line.

He's in the upper echelon of pass attempts, but he's a game manager??? were one spot out a top ten passing attack, and that's with the anemic start our offense had...hes not having as good a year as last year, but he ain't really regressed, just played awful in the beginning, and lead the league in dropped passes
Ive watched 4 falcons games this year and 3 of them, he looked average as hell. I had money on the Houston game, he was throwing ducks all down the sideline and couldnt do sh*t that game. I was like, 'no way people can cosign this bullsh*t'

85 rating huh, cusp of elite. Kid is a great game manager
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago