Report: Depressed Rose shut self in after playoffs

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
You need to just quit brah...you know you done fu*k3d up after you went and edited your post from "shoot first" to "superstar" point guard...You lost brah...just like LeBron did yet again when it mattered most. At least my "superstar" realizes what he needs to do to improve...unlike Bron b!tch a.ss talking bout posting up gets boring...and I don't know if my play would have affected the outcome of the finals a.ss n*gga...D.Rose holds himself accountable for his teams loss. If that n*gga Lebron woulda just came out and said that this Finals loss was on him I would be as quiet as a church mouse.
 6 years ago '05        #82
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Youngray22 said:
I dont think Rose uses Noah, Boozer and Taj well. Definately acquire shots ignore teams.
Rose used Boozer as well as he needed to. The way that n*gga shot Rose should have never let him touch the ball.

People still forget Boozer was injured this year. Dude was out there so he should of produced..but hopefully he'll be better in the future cause he was trash in the playoffs..dude only had a couple good scoring games..and he had WIDE open looks.

People who complain about how Rose plays the PG position honestly just don't watch basketball. The whole Chicago Bulls TEAM got stagnant as far as passing the ball around in the NBA Finals. Rose would give the ball up to the wing and then stand there himself..and then there was no movement around the basket. Our offense just got stagnant as hell. Not to mention the Bulls missed plenty of open looks that they usually make during the regular season and the Heat D also clamped down more than they did up to that point.

Bulls just need an extra guard to stretch the floor and hit some of those open shots that Bogans and even Korver's a.ss should have made.
 6 years ago '04        #83
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Rose always been overrated anyways

Dirk was the real MVP last season, Caron Butler got a season ending injury and Dirk still swept the Lakers, took out OKC and beat the Heat in 6. Dirk stepped it up when it mattered, Rose faded into oblivion.
 6 years ago '09        #84
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
 Mook Laflair said:
He Gonna Clap Himself Next Yr Cause Them Heat n*ggas Got Da East On Lock
 6 years ago '04        #85
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 thisisgame said:
Rose always been overrated anyways

Dirk was the real MVP last season, Caron Butler got a season ending injury and Dirk still swept the Lakers, took out OKC and beat the Heat in 6. Dirk stepped it up when it mattered, Rose faded into oblivion.
MVP isn't a PLAYOFF AWARD....it's a reg season award.. and NOBODY played like Rose did...

The Bulls didn't lose more than 2 str8 until they played the HEAT...

w/o NOAH and BOOZER the Bulls were still bawlin...

So ROSE deserved his trophy and Dirk got the one he deserved!
 07-13-2011, 11:11 AM         #86
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Rose used Boozer as well as he needed to. The way that n*gga shot Rose should have never let him touch the ball.

People still forget Boozer was injured this year. Dude was out there so he should of produced..but hopefully he'll be better in the future cause he was trash in the playoffs..dude only had a couple good scoring games..and he had WIDE open looks.

People who complain about how Rose plays the PG position honestly just don't watch basketball. The whole Chicago Bulls TEAM got stagnant as far as passing the ball around in the NBA Finals. Rose would give the ball up to the wing and then stand there himself..and then there was no movement around the basket. Our offense just got stagnant as hell. Not to mention the Bulls missed plenty of open looks that they usually make during the regular season and the Heat D also clamped down more than they did up to that point.

Bulls just need an extra guard to stretch the floor and hit some of those open shots that Bogans and even Korver's a.ss should have made.
cool so we gonna pretend like Rose is a great playmaker and passer. I Say hes got some improving to do as a floor general. Hes a great scorer but thats it. Everything else he could improve, including scoring.
ALSO bulls fans,Rose stans
stop callling him point god and stop overrating him. Dunno how Rose moved up people's top 5 in just 1 year.

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-13-2011 at 11:19 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #87
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Youngray22 said:
cool so we gonna pretend like Rose is a great playmaker and passer. I Say hes got some improving to do as a floor general. Hes a great scorer but thats it. Everything else he could improve, including scoring.
stop callling him point god and stop overrating him. Dunno how Rose moved up people's top 5 in just 1 year.
Shut the fu*k up.. Rose is a top play maker in the fu*kin league.. If he wasn't he wouldn't have carried us to the damn ECF and won MVP.. The kid was averaging 29 and 9 in the playoffs before the Heat figured how to slow him down..

It's funny how one series n*ggas suffer from amnesia QUICK. And guess what it's another Heat fan talking sh*t.. Half you n*ggas didn't start watching basketball until the last 2-3 years and became bandwagon heat fans.. fu*k yall know about Basketball OR the Point GOD for that matter.. 22 year old MVP in just three years.. POINT GOD remember the name, next level is POINT GOAT..

Rose has done and won more sh*t than alot of n*ggas without rings in just 3 fu*kin years, while it took most players a damn near decade to achieve..

MVP
1st team all NBA
2x all star
World Champion Gold medalist

in just three years of work, and n*ggas saying we overrating him? People need to sit the fu*k down. Outside of Magic Johnson no PG has been more decorated in just 3 years of hooping in the NBA. POINT GODS basketball learning curve is phenomenal..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

all this n*gga has been doing is raising trophies the past 3 years.. And that Larry O'Brien trophy is next..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #88
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Youngray22 said:
Never denied he could improve. But people acting like his whole style of play is off are stupid.
 6 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
*refuses to respond to this poster*

Still haven't named a score first pg that led his team to a championship. Thomas was close but at the end of the day Isaiah knew how to distribute the ball and took far less shots than rose.

Name all the trophies he's won all u want... He's just like lebron in Cleveland...lebron did all those in his early years. He won't win a ring in Chicago.
Thomas was a score first PG.. regardless of what you say.. Led his team in scoring, took the most shots on the team, and is widely known as a score first PG in every biography historical description you will find on him..

D.Rose in three years has accomplished more from a team stand point and an individual stand point in just 3 years of play.. Let me know when CP3 and Deron get their MVP and lead their team to the best record in the league.. And Rose did this with essentially the same roster the Jazz had for years..

Regardless Rose is the first of his kind, he's a trendsetter and a transcendant PG as Magic Johnson said himself.. That is why he is the Point GOD, there has never been anyone like him nor will there ever be.. MVP 2x all-star 1st team all nba and Gold Medalist in just three years, and you sititng over there hating.. Outside of Magic Johnson I don't know any pass first PG who were the best player on their team that lead their teams to a championship in the past 25 years..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 02:14 PM..
 07-13-2011, 02:30 PM         #90
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Shut the fu*k up.. Rose is a top play maker in the fu*kin league.. If he wasn't he wouldn't have carried us to the damn ECF and won MVP.. The kid was averaging 29 and 9 in the playoffs before the Heat figured how to slow him down..

It's funny how one series n*ggas suffer from amnesia QUICK. And guess what it's another Heat fan talking sh*t.. Half you n*ggas didn't start watching basketball until the last 2-3 years and became bandwagon heat fans.. fu*k yall know about Basketball OR the Point GOD for that matter.. 22 year old MVP in just three years.. POINT GOD remember the name, next level is POINT GOAT..

Rose has done and won more sh*t than alot of n*ggas without rings in just 3 fu*kin years, while it took most players a damn near decade to achieve..

MVP
1st team all NBA
2x all star
World Champion Gold medalist

in just three years of work, and n*ggas saying we overrating him? People need to sit the fu*k down. Outside of Magic Johnson no PG has been more decorated in just 3 years of hooping in the NBA. POINT GODS basketball learning curve is phenomenal..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

all this n*gga has been doing is raising trophies the past 3 years.. And that Larry O'Brien trophy is next..
Rondo has a better resume

NBA Champion
2× NBA All-Star
2× All-Defensive First Team
All-Defensive Second Team
NBA All-Rookie Second Team
 6 years ago '06        #91
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Oh Finesse said:
assigning 6-foot-8 forward LeBron James to defend him, which slowed his ability to penetrate and create easy jump shots for himself

just pass it n*gga
i mean.. he's missing the point of his position lmao
 6 years ago '04        #92
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 antoniob 321 said:

NBA Champion
2× NBA All-Star
Rose's Resume:

NBA Rookie of the Year
Tied the NBA record for most points in a playoff debut by a rookie
NBA All-Rookie First Team
NBA Skills Champion
2x NBA All-Star (second year as a starter)
NBA MVP (youngest MVP EVER)
All NBA First Team
World Champion Gold Medalist
 6 years ago '05        #93
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
Anybody who doesnt understand this has never been passionate about something, and therefore will never be great at anything.

goodbye.
 6 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

NBA Champion
2× NBA All-Star
reading is fundamental you stupid a.ss n*gga.. I said in his FIRST THREE YEARS.. Outside of piggy backing 3 legends to a championship, Rondo didn't do sh*t in his first three years..
 6 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
being depressed is a reflection of mismanagement of feelings. a grown man is equipped to handle the stress of life. whether your passionate or not if u fail and go into depression. that is a major flaw. most champions wouldnt be depressed. if i was him i would be more depressed that chalmers buried memphis.
@ this n*gga trying to sound so intelligent but just sounds so damn stupid.

n*gga he was depressed for one week.. Are you a fu*kin machine? DO you have no feelings or emotion? How can you say someone being depressed about something is a mismanagement of emotions? If a relative like a mom or dad died and someone said "you being depressed is a sign of weekness" "Men don't get depressed not even for a week"..

it's no different, this is something he's been working toward his entire life, it's something that he takes serious and his lively hood.. He's back in the gym already, and the fact that he took the loss so hard at such a young age only means how much competitive and better he will become in the future.. Makes me eager for the season to start..
 6 years ago '05        #96
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 illicitx said:
Shut your a.ss up you fu*king Lebron James nut-sack perspiration licker.

Seriously. It's like the city of fu*king Miami held a Heat d!ck riding contest where instead of a fu*king mechanical bull, you were to ride all 3 d!cks of the superstars on the Heat and the one who lasts the longest, wins. Congrats for going an entire 2 weeks straight, f*ggot.
This sh*t didn't even make me chuckle. Not one person even gave you the courtesy quote of a Jay-Z smiley. Not worthy of coming back at you.

Only thing I'll say is.... for all the talk of me being on LeBron's d!ck, which I've never been and Heat fans can co-sign to that, you're the one d!ckriding in here. You're the one infatuated with my d!ck you fu*king f*ggot.

Get your life together so you can live to meet your future brothers and sisters bi*ch. Got another one coming soon.
 6 years ago '05        #97
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Agreed, that's why Rose chose B.
Obvious typo, but you can't disagree with what I said so I kind of expected you to go that route
 6 years ago '05        #98
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
This thread is exactly why I will continue to just sit back and throw slick shots. I'll never take a "discussion" like this on BX seriously. Every Heat fan is stereotyped on here as a LeBron d!ck rider/apologist, and every Bulls fan is stereotyped as a Rose d!ck rider/apologist. You same **** a.ss black n*ggas get mad when white people a.ssume you're a criminal because of the color of your skin and nappy a.ss beedie hair.

In reality.... yall are the ones obsessed with these dudes, and obsessed with us Heat and Bulls fans.

EDIT: Knicks fans get the pass because I say so. They have the right to come at us, and we have the right to go at them. fu*k the rest of yall. Stereotype me again and I'm posting diseased c*cks on your profile wall.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 07-13-2011 at 03:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
i could tell from the paragraph and the avy you are a d rose groupie. love him as a player but come on of course u shud be mad about any loss. but depression? depression is some serious sh*t
So your saying you've never been depressed about nothing in your life? In all your years? Not even for a week? Depression is only serious if it's a continuous thing, if it last for months.. Being depressed for a week is nothing major at all.. Did you even read the fu*kin article? You're acting like D.Rose is the first player that has ever said that after losing a playoff series all they did was "stay at home all week and was depressed".. Do you even watch sports? Is this your first year following athletes?

I can tell by your paragraphs you know nothing about basketball NOR life for that matter.. Get off the computer, get some friends, and maybe you'll figure out what is normal and what is not normal..
 6 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
ill tell you what my friend if d rose had to walk in lebrons james shoes he might have just :hang: already
For one LeBron made his own bed.. Two Rose isn't an as*hole and he's humble.... So you saying LeBron didn't lock himself in his mansion for a week with little to no contact with the outside world after years of taking L's in cleveland? or Kobe didn't lock himself in his home the next week after getting swept? Do you even read the sh*t you type?

It's funny how much hate Rose gets on these boards.. If a story was posted about a player being in a club fresh off a crucial loss in the playoffs then you people would be saying WTF.. Now that Rose is actually doing what we all expect athletes to do win so close to going to the finals, you guys say it's not normal? Which one is it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now