Report: Depressed Rose shut self in after playoffs

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-13-2011, 12:40 AM         #61
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Well of course Lebron got over it quickly, he's been doing nothing but failing his whole playoff career..
 07-13-2011, 12:40 AM         #62
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Who cares if yall beat us in the playoffs, your team is a bunch of hos.
 07-13-2011, 12:40 AM         #63
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
you can't make it out of englwood with a "feeble and weak" mind.. He wouldn't have even been a success in the NBA playing in his own backyard in front of family and friends with a sh*t load of pressure and lead the team to the ECF and best record with a feeble and weak mind.. Stop talking out your motherfu*kin a.ss.

This n*gga grew up in one of the roughest fu*kin area's in America, and was his families only meal ticket out of the ghetto(think about that as pressure), and n*ggas sitting here saying "he can't handle real life situations".. I swear do n*ggas on Boxden know what a "real life" situation is?

And I'm glad he felt dissapointed and didn't want to do anything but sulk.. Shows how much dedication he had in this past season, and I know he'll just continue to lock himself in the gym and improve.. Thats the difference between good and great players.. Great players don't take losing easy, they don't pick up and go clubbing in the same week..

Why I always got to come in here and son you n*ggas like I'm OG Melvin from baby boy.. little dumb mothafu*ka's..

Once again, Talk 2 em!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,676 | Props total: 15306 15306
 nc4life said:
I agree he didnt have any help but they had enuff to get where they were. But its the same for the Heat. Their team didnt show up when needed in the finals either? The point Im making is, the Mavs beat em cuz they wanted it more and was a better overall team when it counted. When u are a professional and get paid to play ball, there are NO EXCUSES on y u lose!!
nobody is making any excuses, I feel this season was a success for the Bulls.. Do I wish the Bulls could have went all the way? Of course.. But for a team that was predicted to finish 4th or 3rd seed to surpass all expectations and the star player to win MVP.. No excuses are needed AT ALL.. I'm extremely pleased with everything from last year.. It was a great year for us.. Our expectations are not and were not the same as Miami's going into this year.. We were "expected to lose" and they were expected to win, and win it all(and they didn't).. And the Mavs just had more fire power and a deeper team.. Not an excuse thats just reality.
 7 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
Derrick Rose will not repeat those numbers. He won't get better because of his play style. He will continue to work on his individual game, but you dont win basketball games by yourself.

All his hard work won't make his team better. He will continue to ignore his teammates and acquire shots. Jack up as many shots or drive in as much as you want... you still wont win a ring with that supporting cast.

no one said he was gonna quit, he's gonna push himself like you said... the problem is... he'll push himself TOO HARD... and he will either become injured or have a ball hogging allen iverson type career.. like i said.

name a championship team that has a score first point guard? don't worry, i'll wait.

i want everyone to read this n*ggas post..

This n*ggas arguement is that, Rose practicing on his game will only make him worse, and the fact he's practicing on his game means he's pushing himself to hard...

Really BOXDEN? I don't post on here much since the season ended, but this is the type of quality thats on these boards these days? My god, there's a bunch of idiots running rampant on these boards lately.. This post is filled with so much fail and nonsense I don't even know where to begin..

I don't know who this Hamburger n*gga is with only 200 something post, clearly he's a new n*gga, but from this post alone shows me I'd be wasting my time and dealing with an obvious moron..

So Rose who likes to practice and improve his game, will end up like Iverson who never liked to practice and improve his game.. The irony..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 12:59 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #66
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,354 | Props total: 12331 12331
 Hold That said:
i want everyone to read this n*ggas post..

This n*ggas arguement is that, Rose practicing on his game will only make him worse, and the fact he's practicing on his game means he's pushing himself to hard...

Really BOXDEN? I don't post on here much since the season ended, but this is the type of quality thats on these boards these days? My god, there's a bunch of idiots running rampant on these boards lately.. This post is filled with so much fail and nonsense I don't even know where to begin..

I don't know who this Hamburger n*gga is with only 200 something post, clearly he's a new n*gga, but from this post alone shows me I'd be wasting my time and dealing with an obvious moron..

So Rose who likes to practice and improve his game, will end up like Iverson who never liked to practice and improve his game.. The irony..
 07-13-2011, 01:04 AM         #67
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose will get his Ring. This year just wasn't his.
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
I guess Hamburgers never heard of Isiah Thomas but of course not he just started watching basketball in the 2000 era..
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
okay isiah thomas and his 9 a.ssist per game avg sure is a shoot first pg... smh

with thomas avging 16 shots a game in the post season to derrick rose's 22 shots per game... smh

and thomas had a SUPPORTING CAST... he wasn't the only scorer on the team. you lose
so wait Isiah wasn't a shoot first PG?

I guess when Rose averaged 29 and 9 against atl in the playoffs series he was pass first because of the 9 a.ssist?
 7 years ago '07        #70
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 2 Pistolz said:
Actually it's worse.... these dudes cried, then went on about their sh*t. Probably went out, got fu*ked up, and smashed latinas the same night. Rose stayed in his house for an entire week, uninterrupted, depressed, and ordered take out food. Dude watched The Titanic 20 times. This n*gga wouldn't even leave the house to go get some Taco Bell.

7 years ago '07        #71
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14887 14887
 vshah24 said:
Ur talkin bout crying? So a finals isn't a harder downfall? Talking about crying, right? Bosh that avatar lookin a.ss last time I checked was on ur team..who's really crying?
did u quote the wrong person or r u just that stupid?
 7 years ago '07        #72
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14887 14887
i'm dying at blaming everybody but rose

like deng and boozer didn't combine for 40+ and shoot over 50% multiple times in the series. yea, his teammates forced him to miss 65% of his shots, clearly he was the best option seeing as he wasn't doing sh*t himself . u know ur failing when a joakim noah post up is a better offensive option than u.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 07-13-2011 at 03:58 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #73
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
lebron really did ether the bulls, especially rose on D
 07-13-2011, 09:08 AM         #74
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
To who son? Boozer and his cotton candy a**... Rose the only one who was getting to the paint...even though son is a chucker the rest of that team wilted when it counted...
I dont think Rose uses Noah, Boozer and Taj well. Definately acquire shots ignore teammates.

Then again I also think Rose is just a super westbrook.

Dude should not need screens
He should be finding Chicago's bigs more
Find all players easier shots.

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-13-2011 at 09:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #75
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,395 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Youngray22 said:
I dont think Rose uses Noah, Boozer and Taj well. Definately acquire shots ignore teams.
Rose used Boozer as well as he needed to. The way that n*gga shot Rose should have never let him touch the ball.

People still forget Boozer was injured this year. Dude was out there so he should of produced..but hopefully he'll be better in the future cause he was trash in the playoffs..dude only had a couple good scoring games..and he had WIDE open looks.

People who complain about how Rose plays the PG position honestly just don't watch basketball. The whole Chicago Bulls TEAM got stagnant as far as passing the ball around in the NBA Finals. Rose would give the ball up to the wing and then stand there himself..and then there was no movement around the basket. Our offense just got stagnant as hell. Not to mention the Bulls missed plenty of open looks that they usually make during the regular season and the Heat D also clamped down more than they did up to that point.

Bulls just need an extra guard to stretch the floor and hit some of those open shots that Bogans and even Korver's a.ss should have made.
 7 years ago '04        #76
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 41 41
Rose always been overrated anyways

Dirk was the real MVP last season, Caron Butler got a season ending injury and Dirk still swept the Lakers, took out OKC and beat the Heat in 6. Dirk stepped it up when it mattered, Rose faded into oblivion.
 7 years ago '09        #77
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,160 | Props total: 1135 1135
 Mook Laflair said:
He Gonna Clap Himself Next Yr Cause Them Heat n*ggas Got Da East On Lock
 7 years ago '04        #78
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 thisisgame said:
Rose always been overrated anyways

Dirk was the real MVP last season, Caron Butler got a season ending injury and Dirk still swept the Lakers, took out OKC and beat the Heat in 6. Dirk stepped it up when it mattered, Rose faded into oblivion.
MVP isn't a PLAYOFF AWARD....it's a reg season award.. and NOBODY played like Rose did...

The Bulls didn't lose more than 2 str8 until they played the HEAT...

w/o NOAH and BOOZER the Bulls were still bawlin...

So ROSE deserved his trophy and Dirk got the one he deserved!
 07-13-2011, 10:11 AM         #79
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Rose used Boozer as well as he needed to. The way that n*gga shot Rose should have never let him touch the ball.

People still forget Boozer was injured this year. Dude was out there so he should of produced..but hopefully he'll be better in the future cause he was trash in the playoffs..dude only had a couple good scoring games..and he had WIDE open looks.

People who complain about how Rose plays the PG position honestly just don't watch basketball. The whole Chicago Bulls TEAM got stagnant as far as passing the ball around in the NBA Finals. Rose would give the ball up to the wing and then stand there himself..and then there was no movement around the basket. Our offense just got stagnant as hell. Not to mention the Bulls missed plenty of open looks that they usually make during the regular season and the Heat D also clamped down more than they did up to that point.

Bulls just need an extra guard to stretch the floor and hit some of those open shots that Bogans and even Korver's a.ss should have made.
cool so we gonna pretend like Rose is a great playmaker and passer. I Say hes got some improving to do as a floor general. Hes a great scorer but thats it. Everything else he could improve, including scoring.
ALSO bulls fans,Rose stans
stop callling him point god and stop overrating him. Dunno how Rose moved up people's top 5 in just 1 year.

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-13-2011 at 10:19 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Youngray22 said:
cool so we gonna pretend like Rose is a great playmaker and passer. I Say hes got some improving to do as a floor general. Hes a great scorer but thats it. Everything else he could improve, including scoring.
ALSO bulls fans,Rose stans
stop callling him point god and stop overrating him. Dunno how Rose moved up people's top 5 in just 1 year.
Shut the fu*k up.. Rose is a top play maker in the fu*kin league.. If he wasn't he wouldn't have carried us to the damn ECF and won MVP.. The kid was averaging 29 and 9 in the playoffs before the Heat figured how to slow him down..

It's funny how one series n*ggas suffer from amnesia QUICK. And guess what it's another Heat fan talking sh*t.. Half you n*ggas didn't start watching basketball until the last 2-3 years and became bandwagon heat fans.. fu*k yall know about Basketball OR the Point GOD for that matter.. 22 year old MVP in just three years.. POINT GOD remember the name, next level is POINT GOAT..

Rose has done and won more sh*t than alot of n*ggas without rings in just 3 fu*kin years, while it took most players a damn near decade to achieve..

MVP
1st team all NBA
2x all star
World Champion Gold medalist

in just three years of work, and n*ggas saying we overrating him? People need to sit the fu*k down. Outside of Magic Johnson no PG has been more decorated in just 3 years of hooping in the NBA. POINT GODS basketball learning curve is phenomenal..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

all this n*gga has been doing is raising trophies the past 3 years.. And that Larry O'Brien trophy is next..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 10:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1346 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy