Report: Depressed Rose shut self in after playoffs

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-13-2011, 01:40 AM         #61
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Well of course Lebron got over it quickly, he's been doing nothing but failing his whole playoff career..
 07-13-2011, 01:40 AM         #62
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Who cares if yall beat us in the playoffs, your team is a bunch of hos.
 07-13-2011, 01:40 AM         #63
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
you can't make it out of englwood with a "feeble and weak" mind.. He wouldn't have even been a success in the NBA playing in his own backyard in front of family and friends with a sh*t load of pressure and lead the team to the ECF and best record with a feeble and weak mind.. Stop talking out your motherfu*kin a.ss.

This n*gga grew up in one of the roughest fu*kin area's in America, and was his families only meal ticket out of the ghetto(think about that as pressure), and n*ggas sitting here saying "he can't handle real life situations".. I swear do n*ggas on Boxden know what a "real life" situation is?

And I'm glad he felt dissapointed and didn't want to do anything but sulk.. Shows how much dedication he had in this past season, and I know he'll just continue to lock himself in the gym and improve.. Thats the difference between good and great players.. Great players don't take losing easy, they don't pick up and go clubbing in the same week..

Why I always got to come in here and son you n*ggas like I'm OG Melvin from baby boy.. little dumb mothafu*ka's..

Once again, Talk 2 em!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 nc4life said:
I agree he didnt have any help but they had enuff to get where they were. But its the same for the Heat. Their team didnt show up when needed in the finals either? The point Im making is, the Mavs beat em cuz they wanted it more and was a better overall team when it counted. When u are a professional and get paid to play ball, there are NO EXCUSES on y u lose!!
nobody is making any excuses, I feel this season was a success for the Bulls.. Do I wish the Bulls could have went all the way? Of course.. But for a team that was predicted to finish 4th or 3rd seed to surpass all expectations and the star player to win MVP.. No excuses are needed AT ALL.. I'm extremely pleased with everything from last year.. It was a great year for us.. Our expectations are not and were not the same as Miami's going into this year.. We were "expected to lose" and they were expected to win, and win it all(and they didn't).. And the Mavs just had more fire power and a deeper team.. Not an excuse thats just reality.
 6 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
Derrick Rose will not repeat those numbers. He won't get better because of his play style. He will continue to work on his individual game, but you dont win basketball games by yourself.

All his hard work won't make his team better. He will continue to ignore his teammates and acquire shots. Jack up as many shots or drive in as much as you want... you still wont win a ring with that supporting cast.

no one said he was gonna quit, he's gonna push himself like you said... the problem is... he'll push himself TOO HARD... and he will either become injured or have a ball hogging allen iverson type career.. like i said.

name a championship team that has a score first point guard? don't worry, i'll wait.

i want everyone to read this n*ggas post..

This n*ggas arguement is that, Rose practicing on his game will only make him worse, and the fact he's practicing on his game means he's pushing himself to hard...

Really BOXDEN? I don't post on here much since the season ended, but this is the type of quality thats on these boards these days? My god, there's a bunch of idiots running rampant on these boards lately.. This post is filled with so much fail and nonsense I don't even know where to begin..

I don't know who this Hamburger n*gga is with only 200 something post, clearly he's a new n*gga, but from this post alone shows me I'd be wasting my time and dealing with an obvious moron..

So Rose who likes to practice and improve his game, will end up like Iverson who never liked to practice and improve his game.. The irony..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 01:59 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9603 9603
 Hold That said:
i want everyone to read this n*ggas post..

This n*ggas arguement is that, Rose practicing on his game will only make him worse, and the fact he's practicing on his game means he's pushing himself to hard...

Really BOXDEN? I don't post on here much since the season ended, but this is the type of quality thats on these boards these days? My god, there's a bunch of idiots running rampant on these boards lately.. This post is filled with so much fail and nonsense I don't even know where to begin..

I don't know who this Hamburger n*gga is with only 200 something post, clearly he's a new n*gga, but from this post alone shows me I'd be wasting my time and dealing with an obvious moron..

So Rose who likes to practice and improve his game, will end up like Iverson who never liked to practice and improve his game.. The irony..
 07-13-2011, 02:04 AM         #67
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose will get his Ring. This year just wasn't his.
 6 years ago '07        #68
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 Hamburgers said:
Derrick Rose will not repeat those numbers. He won't get better because of his play style. He will continue to work on his individual game, but you dont win basketball games by yourself.

All his hard work won't make his team better. He will continue to ignore his teammates and acquire shots. Jack up as many shots or drive in as much as you want... you still wont win a ring with that supporting cast.

no one said he was gonna quit, he's gonna push himself like you said... the problem is... he'll push himself TOO HARD... and he will either become injured or have a ball hogging allen iverson type career.. like i said.

name a championship team that has a score first point guard? don't worry, i'll wait.
Billups and Parker.

So now the blueprint for winning the chip is a pass first pg huh? How many rings do guys like Nash, Stockton, Kevin Johnson and Mark Jackson have? Also, guys like Chris Paul and Deron Williams have not even sniffed the finals...your logic is flawed.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 07-13-2011 at 02:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #69
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
i like how you conveniently ignored my challenge to name a championship team that won with a shoot first point guard.

@ u n*ggas appointing him the point god... you know point guards are supposed to run the offense right ? set up his teammates, not drive in 1 on 5 or jack up 3s. and taking game winning shots when you're not clutch... you know what the bulls do when the game is on the line? all your role players have the mindset of "WHERE IS ROSE?" and don't look for their own shot.

my argument is that rose will continue to think he's a superstar and it will eventually hurt his team and he will push himself to the point that he will end up injured.

so go ahead, name a team that won a championship with a superstar PG leading the team. don't worry, i'm still waiting.
Yeah you better edit that sh!t...
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
I guess Hamburgers never heard of Isiah Thomas but of course not he just started watching basketball in the 2000 era..
 6 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
okay isiah thomas and his 9 a.ssist per game avg sure is a shoot first pg... smh

with thomas avging 16 shots a game in the post season to derrick rose's 22 shots per game... smh

and thomas had a SUPPORTING CAST... he wasn't the only scorer on the team. you lose
so wait Isiah wasn't a shoot first PG?

I guess when Rose averaged 29 and 9 against atl in the playoffs series he was pass first because of the 9 a.ssist?
 6 years ago '07        #72
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
WTF? did you just say TONY PARKER... and CHAUNCEY BILLUPS are the score first point guards that won the ring??????

WTF???

so... they didn't win because of TIM DUNCAN or ginoboli... but TONY PARKER led the team? are you fu*king kidding me?

and BILLUPS? BILLUPS IS A SCORE FIRST POINT GUARD? don't fu*king quote my posts anymore, you've lost the privilege of debating with me.

no one fu*king said a pass first point guard is the blueprint for rings. please BOLD my post in where i said that. stfu you dumb piece of sh*t.
Muthafu*ka you said name a shoot first pg that has a ring and I shot off two off the top of my head...

2007 Finals MVP...led the team in scoring while averaging 3.3 a.ssists per game.
2004 Finals MVP...scored 21 pts a game second only to Rip with 21.4 and 5.2 a.ssists per game.

Sit your b!tch a.ss down fu*kin clown a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #73
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
NO n*gga, i said name a shoot first pg that LED his team. parker had plenty of help and he did not lead his team.

that is the last time im replying to you
Muthafu*ka did you ride the short bus back in school? Parker LED his team in scoring that series and won NBA FINALS MVP...yes,every team needs help, but he LED them to that ring that series. I'm done arguing with the mentally challenged tonight...sh!t is useless.
 6 years ago '07        #74
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 2 Pistolz said:
Actually it's worse.... these dudes cried, then went on about their sh*t. Probably went out, got fu*ked up, and smashed latinas the same night. Rose stayed in his house for an entire week, uninterrupted, depressed, and ordered take out food. Dude watched The Titanic 20 times. This n*gga wouldn't even leave the house to go get some Taco Bell.

6 years ago '07        #75
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13031 13031
 vshah24 said:
Ur talkin bout crying? So a finals isn't a harder downfall? Talking about crying, right? Bosh that avatar lookin a.ss last time I checked was on ur team..who's really crying?
did u quote the wrong person or r u just that stupid?
 6 years ago '07        #76
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13031 13031
i'm dying at blaming everybody but rose

like deng and boozer didn't combine for 40+ and shoot over 50% multiple times in the series. yea, his teammates forced him to miss 65% of his shots, clearly he was the best option seeing as he wasn't doing sh*t himself . u know ur failing when a joakim noah post up is a better offensive option than u.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 07-13-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #77
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
lebron really did ether the bulls, especially rose on D
 6 years ago '07        #78
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
lebron really did ether the bulls, especially rose on D
Thats just a testament to how good Rose is at the PG position....name me one playoff team that had to rely on their starting (superstar) small forward just to contain the opposing point guard ?
 07-13-2011, 10:08 AM         #79
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
To who son? Boozer and his cotton candy a**... Rose the only one who was getting to the paint...even though son is a chucker the rest of that team wilted when it counted...
I dont think Rose uses Noah, Boozer and Taj well. Definately acquire shots ignore teammates.

Then again I also think Rose is just a super westbrook.

Dude should not need screens
He should be finding Chicago's bigs more
Find all players easier shots.

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-13-2011 at 10:18 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #80
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
when n*ggas think of the spurs... they think of TONY PARKER... wow

when n*ggas think of a scoring first pg... they think of CHAUNCEY BILLUPS

a n*gga who won a championship on a DEFENSIVE TEAM...

how did the spurs even get to the NBA finals? cause TONY PARKER took them there... LMAO

yep... tony parker is the leader of the spurs
Like I said dude...you act like Tony Parker didn't lead that '04 Spurs "Finals" team in points while averaging less than 4 a.ssists per game....dude has as much to do with them Spurs winning in 4 games as T.D and Manu did in that series...hence the '04 Finals MVP
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy