most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Agreed, that's why Rose chose B.
got emmmmm
 6 years ago '06        #42
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
sh*t he just can't blame himself. His team didn't do sh*t to help so it is what it is.....
 6 years ago '04        #43
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
damn we put that n*gga into depression

who was crying then
he lost in the ECF..u lost in the FINALS...who's really crying??

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #44
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 vshah24 said:
he lost in the ECF..u lost in the FINALS...who's really crying??
@ the "it's better to go home early/it's not as bad cuz u kicked our a.ss" mentality

get used to that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #45
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 joshdogg26 said:
@ the "it's better to go home early/it's not as bad cuz u kicked our a.ss" mentality

get used to that sh*t
Ur talkin bout crying? So a finals isn't a harder downfall? Talking about crying, right? Bosh that avatar lookin a.ss last time I checked was on ur team..who's really crying?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 07-12-2011, 11:36 PM         #46
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young, incredible shape, rich with limitless options there is no excuse to be depressed. :wtf:
 6 years ago '06        #47
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Some n*ggas don't understand competition. I would rather have a n*gga on my team that takes this sh*t hard. That n*gga bron went skiing the next day or some sh*t. No respect for the game.
 6 years ago '07        #48
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,045 | Props total: 30333 30333
Not surprised. Dude seems like he got a feeble, weak mind. I don't know that he can handle real life situations.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 2 Pistolz said:
Actually it's worse.... these dudes cried, then went on about their sh*t. Probably went out, got fu*ked up, and smashed latinas the same night. Rose stayed in his house for an entire week, uninterrupted, depressed, and ordered take out food. Dude watched The Titanic 20 times. This n*gga wouldn't even leave the house to go get some Taco Bell.

Well of course Lebron got over it quickly, he's been doing nothing but failing his whole playoff career..
 6 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 stogz said:
Not surprised. Dude seems like he got a feeble, weak mind. I don't know that he can handle real life situations.
you can't make it out of englwood with a "feeble and weak" mind.. He wouldn't have even been a success in the NBA playing in his own backyard in front of family and friends with a sh*t load of pressure and lead the team to the ECF and best record with a feeble and weak mind.. Stop talking out your motherfu*kin a.ss.

This n*gga grew up in one of the roughest fu*kin area's in America, and was his families only meal ticket out of the ghetto(think about that as pressure), and n*ggas sitting here saying "he can't handle real life situations".. I swear do n*ggas on Boxden know what a "real life" situation is?

And I'm glad he felt dissapointed and didn't want to do anything but sulk.. Shows how much dedication he had in this past season, and I know he'll just continue to lock himself in the gym and improve.. Thats the difference between good and great players.. Great players don't take losing easy, they don't pick up and go clubbing in the same week..

Why I always got to come in here and son you n*ggas like I'm OG Melvin from baby boy.. little dumb mothafu*ka's..

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 12:21 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #51
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
Glad he took it hard..dude should have played better.

But at Heat fans the first ones trying to come in and talk sh*t when their savior Bron has been hiding from the public eye for the last month.
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Glad he took it hard..dude should have played better.

But at Heat fans the first ones trying to come in and talk sh*t when their savior Bron has been hiding from the public eye for the last month.
Heat fans always talking sh*t to Bulls fans, when the Heat were suppose to win it all this year..

Bulls weren't expected to win sh*t this year, yet somehow they are all excited about beating us in the playoffs as if we were considered the favorites anyhow.. Funny how that sh*t works..
 6 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
smh and you bulls fans didn't believe me when i said lebron took his soul.

[pic - click to view]

The True Point God - LeBron James.

WITNESS
took his soul? n*gga please if anything he's going to come back hungrier and stronger.. fu*k outta here..

POINT GOD has no SOUL, he's not human.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 01:06 AM..
 07-13-2011, 01:12 AM         #54
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
assigning 6-foot-8 forward LeBron James to defend him, which slowed his ability to penetrate and create easy jump shots for himself

just pass it n*gga
Who he gonna pass it to??????
 07-13-2011, 01:17 AM         #55
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Heat fans always talking sh*t to Bulls fans, when the Heat were suppose to win it all this year..

Bulls weren't expected to win sh*t this year, yet somehow they are all excited about beating us in the playoffs as if we were considered the favorites anyhow.. Funny how that sh*t works..
The NBA have professional players and teams. Its not about favorites or who was suppose to win. Even the weakest teams can win games. The Heat just had their number this year. Just like they both took a L in the playoffs, the Bulls and Heat both will have their time.
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 nc4life said:
The NBA have professional players and teams. Its not about favorites or who was suppose to win. Even the weakest teams can win games. The Heat just had their number this year. Just like they both took a L in the playoffs, the Bulls and Heat both will have their time.
Heat did not have the Bulls "number", simply put the Bulls just had no offensive power besides Rose, plain and simple. Boozer sucked,Deng didn't show up, neither did Noah.. And Rose was burnt out...

All the games were close but one, at the end of the day they doubled Rose in the 4th and nobody stepped up to help Rose.. Once we get a SG who can create for himself and knock down the 3(J.R Smith) we good to go.
 6 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
You keep telling yourself that...

i'm telling you bulls fans now.... rose will at best have a career like allen iverson...

however, I think its highly more likely that he will have a brandon roy type career. this n*gga cannot keep playing at his speed 1 on 5 and not expect his ankles or knees to blow.

say he's 22 and an MVP all you want... ROSE HAS PLATEAUED... he WILL NOT get better.

he had a hot year, but wont have a hot career. i GUARANTEE his numbers will go down next year and he will not win the MVP title.
your a fu*kin idiot if you think a kid who lives in the gym has plateued and wont get better.. last off season was his first summer when he practiced his range, once he perfects it more and more every season it's over.. Rose with a three point shot is the best player in the league PERIOD. You sound like a fu*kin idiot saying a 22 year old wont get better..

Wade has the same damn game, and he's doing damn fine.. And you damn right I'm going to say he won MVP the steps he took from his rookie to sophomore to 3rd year were legendary.. And to say he's just going to quit and become complacent means you know absolutely NOTHING about Rose and his work ethic.. STFU and take your a.ss to bed.

Roses work ethic is like Kobe's.. All the kid wants to do is play basketball and nothing more. He's in the gym right now in L.A as we fu*kin speak.. While Bron and Wade are somewhere partying it up.

While it was clear Rose lacked much offensive help in the East finals, he refused to blame his struggles on teammates. He says he needs to improve his shooting, lower his turnovers, finish stronger at the rim and draw more fouls. In his first workout since the season ended, he joined Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook(notes) and trainer Rob McClanaghan on Monday for an hour of intense shooting drills. Despite the layoff, he shot well, appeared to be in good shape and didn’t have any injury worries.
like I said all Rose does is ball all year round.. Rose will come back stronger and hungrier and better, get use to the improvements pus*y..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-13-2011 at 01:30 AM..
 07-13-2011, 01:27 AM         #58
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mook Laflair said:
He Gonna Clap Himself Next Yr Cause Them Heat n*ggas Got Da East On Lock
All that hype dont feel the same next year boy
 07-13-2011, 01:30 AM         #59
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Actually I wasn't, but if it'll make you feel better then sure.

Yall in denial. Acting like a grown man chilling in his house for a week compares to some grown men crying their eyes out after a regular season game

Heat are powderpuffs
Not a fan of either but whats the diff with crying over the game and bn depressed over the game??????? Same difference!! They both took it hard. Hell, Rose coulda cried on the couch, watching Love and Basketball, eating Bon Bons, wrapped in a Snuggie for all we know. Going back and forth about whos crying and whos disrespecting the game by not showing any emotion for not crying. The more I read these niccaz stupid a.ss comments on this site, the more it confirms its some dumb azz ppl in this world. I know everybody has a opinion, but some of yawl need to get a life.
 07-13-2011, 01:37 AM         #60
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Heat did not have the Bulls "number", simply put the Bulls just had no offensive power besides Rose, plain and simple. Boozer sucked,Deng didn't show up, neither did Noah.. And Rose was burnt out...

All the games were close but one, at the end of the day they doubled Rose in the 4th and nobody stepped up to help Rose.. Once we get a SG who can create for himself and knock down the 3(J.R Smith) we good to go.
I agree he didnt have any help but they had enuff to get where they were. But its the same for the Heat. Their team didnt show up when needed in the finals either? The point Im making is, the Mavs beat em cuz they wanted it more and was a better overall team when it counted. When u are a professional and get paid to play ball, there are NO EXCUSES on y u lose!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy