Report: Depressed Rose shut self in after playoffs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Even you don't believe that

How you shedding tears after a regular season game. Who cares if yall beat us in the playoffs, your team is a bunch of hos.
lol at this backtracking a.ss n*gga

you was one of the bulls fans clinging to the "WE SWEPT YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON"

How did that work out for yall again???

With ya Point God depressed, ordering takeout and watching movies prolly wrapped in a blanket sobbing and sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:
he said he watched movies...i wonder how many books he read
 6 years ago '04        #23
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ you comparing chilling in a house to a team crying rivers in the lockeroom after a regular season game
Exactly. The n*gga knows he could have played better and since he's the leader of the team he took the blame himself! Compare that sh*t to Lebron who basically didnt much blame for his whole Finals collapse! How are you gonna get better when you dont think you did sh*t wrong in the first place Bron still has a lot to learn about the game. Hes so talented yet so raw around the ends. He needs to get a lot more coaching under his belt
 6 years ago '09        #24
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103

so much passion

6 years ago '04        #25
mistatnn 
space
space
at all the Heat fans trying to go in when this n*gga Bosh dropped dead to his knees like a hoe in tears when they lost smh
 6 years ago '04        #26
mistatnn 
space
space
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
You see Rose crying and falling out? You hear about D Rose crying over a "regular season" loss?

Quit being a dweeb... Heat fans are just as bad as Rose stans cause none of yall can keep his d!ck out ur mouths.. stfu.. If you ain't win the last game of the season, you failed. fu*k happened to yall? Heat got 2 of the top 3 players in the leauge and lost to the retirment home rec league all stars.
Real talk!!! Thats the only game that matter. Almost doesnt count
 6 years ago '11        #27
Backflipz 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 God Emcee said:
yall n*ggas got not kinda life

i read this article this morning and thought..

"which loser on bx gonna post this and make more out of it that what it really is?"

guess i got my answer

n*gga all I did was post the article, no opinion in there at all. I just provided it here for yall to discuss
 6 years ago '06        #28
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 WiLL i AM said:
inB4UknowWho:doglaugh:
damn hold that still aint in here?
 6 years ago '07        #29
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 mistatnn said:
at all the Heat fans trying to go in when this n*gga Bosh dropped dead to his knees like a hoe in tears when they lost smh
is that really worse than lockin yourself in the house for depression

n*gga didnt wanna face the sunlight
 6 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,395 | Props total: 13067 13067

he wasn't THAT close to the finals

6 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Mook Laflair said:
Yo Who Is That With That Snoop Dogg Fitted Suit
Bum a.ss mescudi...I'm not callin no grown a.ss man kid cudi

n*gga said how many books he read
 6 years ago '05        #32
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
n*ggas can't be serious in this thread, but that doesn't surprise me because BX is full of d!ckriding f*ggots.... i've given Rose a ton of props in the past. yeah, i give him his fair share of sh*t just to p!ss you guys off, but i know he's a great player and know he's going to get even greater. if this article was about LeBron staying in the house for a week being depressed, you same hoe a.ss n*ggas would be in here talking sh*t, so STFU.

now i'll ask, which situation do you prefer:

a) shedding tears over something for a few minutes and then moving on forward with your life
b) isolating yourself from the rest of the world for a full week while suffering from DEPRESSION

if you went with "a" then you deserve to be offed, and you deserve a closed casket funeral.

6 years ago '04        #33
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
dang didn't know it was like that for him. he do need to get his a.ssists up, Deng was ready to play this year
 6 years ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
and for the record, I laughed at and made fun of the Heat players who cried back in February and admittedly called that sh*t disgusting.

07-12-2011, 05:56 PM         #35
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at ya'll n*ggaz defending Rose.

at you Miami fans bashing on Rose.

Neither of your fu*king teams won sh*t last year, fu*king f*ggots.
 6 years ago '06        #36
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 2 Pistolz said:
n*ggas can't be serious in this thread, but that doesn't surprise me because BX is full of d!ckriding f*ggots.... i've given Rose a ton of props in the past. yeah, i give him his fair share of sh*t just to p!ss you guys off, but i know he's a great player and know he's going to get even greater. if this article was about LeBron staying in the house for a week being depressed, you same hoe a.ss n*ggas would be in here talking sh*t, so STFU.

now i'll ask, which situation do you prefer:

a) shedding tears over something for a few minutes and then moving on forward with your life
b) isolating yourself from the rest of the world for a full week while suffering from DEPRESSION

if you went with "a" then you deserve to be offed, and you deserve a closed casket funeral.

Your just tryin to make urself feel better.. u know Damn well u have the most talented team in all of sports and u choked harder than Cherokee d'ass in a ghetto gaggers scene.... But whatever makes u feel better dude
 07-12-2011, 05:59 PM         #37
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
and for the record, I laughed at and made fun of the Heat players who cried back in February and admittedly called that sh*t disgusting.

Shut your a.ss up you fu*king Lebron James nut-sack perspiration licker.

Seriously. It's like the city of fu*king Miami held a Heat d!ck riding contest where instead of a fu*king mechanical bull, you were to ride all 3 d!cks of the superstars on the Heat and the one who lasts the longest, wins. Congrats for going an entire 2 weeks straight, f*ggot.
 6 years ago '07        #38
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
 Bkjj11 said:
he said he watched movies...i wonder how many books he read
 6 years ago '04        #39
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
lol at this backtracking a.ss n*gga

you was one of the bulls fans clinging to the "WE SWEPT YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON"

How did that work out for yall again???

With ya Point God depressed, ordering takeout and watching movies prolly wrapped in a blanket sobbing and sh*t.
Just like when y'all n*ggas got an erection when LeBron said that sh*t was gonna be easy and that they were gonna win 8 championships...

How did that work out for y'all again???
 6 years ago '04        #40
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 mistatnn said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy