Report: Depressed Rose shut self in after playoffs

most viewed right now
 123
 NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Even you don't believe that

How you shedding tears after a regular season game. Who cares if yall beat us in the playoffs, your team is a bunch of hos.
lol at this backtracking a.ss n*gga

you was one of the bulls fans clinging to the "WE SWEPT YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON"



How did that work out for yall again???

With ya Point God depressed, ordering takeout and watching movies prolly wrapped in a blanket sobbing and sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:
he said he watched movies...i wonder how many books he read
 7 years ago '04        #23
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4504 4504
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ you comparing chilling in a house to a team crying rivers in the lockeroom after a regular season game
Exactly. The n*gga knows he could have played better and since he's the leader of the team he took the blame himself! Compare that sh*t to Lebron who basically didnt much blame for his whole Finals collapse! How are you gonna get better when you dont think you did sh*t wrong in the first place Bron still has a lot to learn about the game. Hes so talented yet so raw around the ends. He needs to get a lot more coaching under his belt
 7 years ago '09        #24
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,517 | Props total: 5545 5545


so much passion

 7 years ago '04        #25
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4504 4504
at all the Heat fans trying to go in when this n*gga Bosh dropped dead to his knees like a hoe in tears when they lost smh
 7 years ago '04        #26
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4504 4504
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
You see Rose crying and falling out? You hear about D Rose crying over a "regular season" loss?

Quit being a dweeb... Heat fans are just as bad as Rose stans cause none of yall can keep his d!ck out ur mouths.. stfu.. If you ain't win the last game of the season, you failed. fu*k happened to yall? Heat got 2 of the top 3 players in the leauge and lost to the retirment home rec league all stars.
Real talk!!! Thats the only game that matter. Almost doesnt count
 7 years ago '11        #27
Backflipz 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 God Emcee said:
yall n*ggas got not kinda life

i read this article this morning and thought..

"which loser on bx gonna post this and make more out of it that what it really is?"



guess i got my answer

n*gga all I did was post the article, no opinion in there at all. I just provided it here for yall to discuss
 7 years ago '06        #28
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,388 | Props total: 263 263
 WiLL i AM said:
inB4UknowWho:doglaugh:
damn hold that still aint in here?
 7 years ago '07        #29
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 mistatnn said:
at all the Heat fans trying to go in when this n*gga Bosh dropped dead to his knees like a hoe in tears when they lost smh
is that really worse than lockin yourself in the house for depression

n*gga didnt wanna face the sunlight
 7 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807




he wasn't THAT close to the finals

 7 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Mook Laflair said:
Yo Who Is That With That Snoop Dogg Fitted Suit
Bum a.ss mescudi...I'm not callin no grown a.ss man kid cudi

n*gga said how many books he read
 7 years ago '05        #32
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
n*ggas can't be serious in this thread, but that doesn't surprise me because BX is full of d!ckriding f*ggots.... i've given Rose a ton of props in the past. yeah, i give him his fair share of sh*t just to p!ss you guys off, but i know he's a great player and know he's going to get even greater. if this article was about LeBron staying in the house for a week being depressed, you same hoe a.ss n*ggas would be in here talking sh*t, so STFU.

now i'll ask, which situation do you prefer:

a) shedding tears over something for a few minutes and then moving on forward with your life
b) isolating yourself from the rest of the world for a full week while suffering from DEPRESSION

if you went with "a" then you deserve to be offed, and you deserve a closed casket funeral.

 7 years ago '04        #33
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,121 | Props total: 8134 8134
dang didn't know it was like that for him. he do need to get his a.ssists up, Deng was ready to play this year
 7 years ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
and for the record, I laughed at and made fun of the Heat players who cried back in February and admittedly called that sh*t disgusting.

 07-12-2011, 04:56 PM         #35
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at ya'll n*ggaz defending Rose.

at you Miami fans bashing on Rose.

Neither of your fu*king teams won sh*t last year, fu*king f*ggots.
 7 years ago '06        #36
God Emcee 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 2762 2762
 2 Pistolz said:
n*ggas can't be serious in this thread, but that doesn't surprise me because BX is full of d!ckriding f*ggots.... i've given Rose a ton of props in the past. yeah, i give him his fair share of sh*t just to p!ss you guys off, but i know he's a great player and know he's going to get even greater. if this article was about LeBron staying in the house for a week being depressed, you same hoe a.ss n*ggas would be in here talking sh*t, so STFU.

now i'll ask, which situation do you prefer:

a) shedding tears over something for a few minutes and then moving on forward with your life
b) isolating yourself from the rest of the world for a full week while suffering from DEPRESSION

if you went with "a" then you deserve to be offed, and you deserve a closed casket funeral.

Your just tryin to make urself feel better.. u know Damn well u have the most talented team in all of sports and u choked harder than Cherokee d'ass in a ghetto gaggers scene.... But whatever makes u feel better dude
 07-12-2011, 04:59 PM         #37
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
and for the record, I laughed at and made fun of the Heat players who cried back in February and admittedly called that sh*t disgusting.

Shut your a.ss up you fu*king Lebron James nut-sack perspiration licker.

Seriously. It's like the city of fu*king Miami held a Heat d!ck riding contest where instead of a fu*king mechanical bull, you were to ride all 3 d!cks of the superstars on the Heat and the one who lasts the longest, wins. Congrats for going an entire 2 weeks straight, f*ggot.
 7 years ago '07        #38
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,427 | Props total: 588 588
 Bkjj11 said:
he said he watched movies...i wonder how many books he read
 7 years ago '04        #39
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
lol at this backtracking a.ss n*gga

you was one of the bulls fans clinging to the "WE SWEPT YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON"



How did that work out for yall again???

With ya Point God depressed, ordering takeout and watching movies prolly wrapped in a blanket sobbing and sh*t.
Just like when y'all n*ggas got an erection when LeBron said that sh*t was gonna be easy and that they were gonna win 8 championships...

How did that work out for y'all again???
 7 years ago '04        #40
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 mistatnn said:
at all the Heat fans trying to go in when this n*gga Bosh dropped dead to his knees like a hoe in tears when they lost smh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy