Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
people still crying about this? lol
 6 years ago '04        #162
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 p00rky said:
The n word is stupid no matter who uses it
Katt Williams said it best.
 6 years ago '04        #163
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Baynut said:
I don't like Kray-whatever or V-nasty or none of them but for them to be able to say n*gga in Oakland means they put in work. In the hood your color don't really matter, what matters is if you bout your business and ready to throw down when the time comes. As long as you earn your stripes and put in work your skin color don't matter, a n*gga gonna do what a n*gga gonna do. That V nastys.lut done been locked up, shot at n*ggas and done armed Robbery, that's why she gets a pass. The other 2 beezy's I dunno, all I know is Kray be slangin' and she packs heat too.
man i don't give a fu*k. what the bi*ch do or did. pass nothing
 07-12-2011, 06:30 PM         #164
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:

:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

A minute & a half of my life wasted forever

Last edited by tj.iscool; 07-12-2011 at 06:34 PM..
 07-12-2011, 06:32 PM         #165
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shuttaman said:
Yall mad cuz she gettin shine While YA BUM a.ss FAVORITE RAPPERS AINT NEVEF N NEVER WILL BLOW UP LIKE DID YALL n*ggaZ HOES!
Comeback in another lifetime & talk shiit when she do Eminem numbers

6 years ago '09        #166
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 UrbanEnterprise said:
wait black people are still actin sensitive towards the n word

its 2011 and yall still trippin on this sh*t

so its ok as long as you're not white (big pun, fat joe, jennifer lopez)

thats actually more racist than usin a word that doesnt mean a racial slur

its "n*gga" not "******"
It's not ok. Pun and fat joe are mediocre as fu*k and J-lo using it caused a ton of controversy.
 07-12-2011, 06:37 PM         #167
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't somebody ghostwrite that verse for J-Lo anyway?

blame whatever n*gga wrote that in the lyrics
 07-12-2011, 06:49 PM         #168
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
didn't somebody ghostwrite that verse for J-Lo anyway?

blame whatever n*gga wrote that in the lyrics
yeah Ja Rule "gave her permission"
 6 years ago '09        #169
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Stop it pasty face

stop it you fat lipped ****

[video - click to view]

dont act like the black skin gives you fu*k boys super powers
 6 years ago '09        #170
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 Blacknitro said:
I disagree with your post to the fullest, but I've lived on the west coast before so I already know that they let white ppl say that word freely. But that's not why I'm quoting you.....

I wanted to ask you.....is/was V-nasty reallys.lut? Most thugged out chics I've known that put in real work were dykes or bis3xual (NOT sayin straight chicks don't, but it's not as common.). So was V-nasty really on somes.lut sh*t, b4 Kreayshawn blew up?
Lol nah bro I just call the bi*ch as.lut, I'm pretty sure she bi cause she got a kid but she loves pus*y. And yall can disagree all you want, I'm just explaining why she gets a pass out here. I'm sure it's the same in every hood though respect is everything and if you earn respect color don't matter.

dog4life said:
man i don't give a fu*k. what the bi*ch do or did. pass nothing
So a n*gga can be a bi*ch, but a bi*ch cant be a n*gga? If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and lives like a duck, it's a duck my n*gga.

Last edited by Baynut; 07-12-2011 at 07:11 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #171
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 REAL_NESS said:
Maybe the *blacks* around your way but I'm sure you wouldn't drop that word around different black circles like you do on the internet and think its all good

Slow your roll.

And this is my point, how are black people being sensitive just because we don't want a white person calling as n*gga. Gtfoh with that reverse psychology BS
like my original statement says, why are blacks sensitive if whites say n*gga to other white or mexicans say n*gga to other mexicans or asians say n*gga to other asians, sh*t if a puerto rican and a cuban are saying the word n*gga to each other why the fukk are YOU salty

mind yours
 07-12-2011, 07:18 PM         #172
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
like my original statement says, why are blacks sensitive if whites say n*gga to other white or mexicans say n*gga to other mexicans or asians say n*gga to other asians, sh*t if a puerto rican and a cuban are saying the word n*gga to each other why the fukk are YOU salty

mind yours
Who said I was salty? I think you almost WANT some type of confrontation

I could care less what other races call each other as long as you dont bring that sh*t to me.

Ive been in 2 situations where white boys called me "n*gga" and my response is always the same "Look that might be cool with the brothers you chill with but dont bring that sh*t to me fam", the 1st white boy respected it, the 2nd 1 didnt and and called me it again and required surgery after I was done

So I DO mind yours. You missed my point, my thing is why say a word that you know you wouldnt feel comfortable using on the reg in front of different black folks though?
 07-12-2011, 07:19 PM         #173
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shuttaman said:
Gave her permisiion?
you fu*king dumbass she is latina.
 6 years ago '04        #174
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Baynut said:
Lol nah bro I just call the bi*ch as.lut, I'm pretty sure she bi cause she got a kid but she loves pus*y. And yall can disagree all you want, I'm just explaining why she gets a pass out here. I'm sure it's the same in every hood though respect is everything and if you earn respect color don't matter.

So a n*gga can be a bi*ch, but a bi*ch cant be a n*gga? If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and lives like a duck, it's a duck my n*gga.
i hate bi*ches that act like dudes that's the worst kinda bi*ch. especially white chicks they look retarded as fu*k.
 07-12-2011, 07:28 PM         #175
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
stop it you fat lipped ****

6 years ago '04        #176
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

mind yours
n*gga i live in japan i have never heard and asian say n*gga to anybody.lol
 6 years ago '06        #177
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:

I have the power to be in the sun without getting sun burned, turning red and possibly catching cancer. What about you?
 07-12-2011, 07:36 PM         #178
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lloyd spoke the truth.
 6 years ago '05        #179
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
sbow me a song where KREAYSHAWN says n*gga...i dare you no life bi*ches to show me the fu*king songs where she's saying n*gga! SHOW ME YOU fu*k FACE IL B d!ck RIDING f*ggotS!!!

It's her fake a.ss,ignorant for no reason bi*ch a.ss V-nasty who says n*gga...I wanna punch that bi*ch in the throat

yall must not be from any fu*kign hood you suburban,prius driving f*ggots

everyone from indain to chinese use that word..It's excepted in the hood.Nobody gives a sh*t! NOBODY...but since you people who grew up with a silver spoon,good education,new clothes every month,and had a decent up bringing have a say what we people in the hood can say than you and that girl sounding Lloyd can suck my d!ck...for real...

fu*k all of yall

cause a bi*ch say n*gga on twitter she all of a sudden runs around saying ****** ****** ****** in all of her songs?? fu*k yall and again...suck my muthafu*kin d!ck!
 6 years ago '05        #180
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 dog4life said:
n*gga i live in japan i have never heard and asian say n*gga to anybody.lol
because you live in Japan...yall urban(ghetto) is wayyy more different than ours in the states...we n*ggas are actually ingorant!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy