Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2011, 05:28 PM         #141
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
hate when blacks say that knowing damn well if someone said n*gga in front of them the only goddamn thing you would do is get uncomfortable, probably write in your diary how pissed you are

you wouldnt survive a thumb war let alone a fist f!ght
Why is this dude talking tough? You pus*y! If you in the hood a n*gga would murk you. If you around a bunch of middle class blacks, I'm sure a lot of them would take the high road.
 07-12-2011, 05:36 PM         #142
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shuttaman said:
She was quoting
Fukin idiot marvin bi*ch drake fu*kex yo bi*ch
fu*king stpid racist c*m suckin hatersas

bi*ch i dont give a fu*k who she was quotin. there was alotta of other thangs she could have said as an alternative

Marvin dont tap dance or do the cakewalk like Mistah Fab u ole tourettes in ya text a.ss f*ggit. u and that non rappin, Lil B d!ckridin, black when its convenient, Charlie from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia face a.ss hoe can eat a d!ck
 6 years ago '10        #143
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Jacc Blacc said:
hate when blacks say that knowing damn well if someone said n*gga in front of them the only goddamn thing you would do is get uncomfortable, probably write in your diary how pissed you are

just like ur typing from behind ur computer screen trying to talk sh*t like a coward

every time there's a thread on kreayshawn usin the n-word, this bi*ch boy is on several pages flexin on some racist sh*t. give us a time and place and we'll all meet up and watch u attempt to say n*gga in front of us.
 07-12-2011, 05:39 PM         #144
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuntree_swagger said:
how can this gas station owning fu*k boy say anything bout another person saying the word n*gga....
real atl people know this n*gga from avondale high and the east side...n*gga real name is lodi patel....he just been around black folks his whole life...
He is still part black
 6 years ago '07        #145
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I dont understand this nonsense. How do you ax an artist try to put limitation on what your fans buy and listen to. This whole N word this is getting played out really
 6 years ago '06        #146
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I remember in 9th grade this pus*y a.ss white boy was getting rode on about his dress code. He got bout half way up the hallway and said "fu*king n!ggers", take note he said it to his friends because he was to pus*y to say it to us. It was like a gun went off at the track meet and he was the finish line. n*ggas we didnt even know jumped in to beat the breaks off his a.ss.

Security half way broke it up tried to drag us to the office, keep in mind while security was dragging him away he was still gettin thrashed, decent too nothing but bangers to his dome.

Then they brought the white boy into the office with everybody else, basically they fu*ked up. He got painted in the front office until the crackers came. Three of my dogs got arrested and sent to the tent. Everybody else cleared it off campus but got suspended the next day because it was on camera. Never had that issue at school again.

Point of the story is half the time we usually dont give a fu*k when white people say n*gga because they sound like lame wannabes saying it anyway. The other half if you say it you better watch how you say it around real n*ggas.
 07-12-2011, 05:45 PM         #147
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand why V-nasty uses the word because she was raised in the hood & was around black folks & raised on Hip Hop culture...and the word gets thrown around where she's from haphazardly....but now WHAT SHE need to realize is the seriousness & history of that word & that it's not Oak-Town all over the place...use of that word won't be tolerated not just in the U.S but amongst blacks worldwide....

Lloyd kept it a 100....
 6 years ago '11        #148
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 4724 4724
 Jacc Blacc said:
This whole conversation is a fallacy, you wouldnt say the sh*t in real life so theres no point in arguing semantics weirdo
 6 years ago '10        #149
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9594 9594
 Marvin Hagler said:
bi*ch i dont give a fu*k who she was quotin. there was alotta of other thangs she could have said as an alternative

Marvin dont tap dance or do the cakewalk like Mistah Fab u ole tourettes in ya text a.ss f*ggit. u and that non rappin, Lil B d!ckridin, black when its convenient, Charlie from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia face a.ss hoe can eat a d!ck
 07-12-2011, 05:49 PM         #150
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Stop it pasty face

Wats funny is they did start actin like a bunch of n*ggas lol. and 4 on 1, you on so tough.
 07-12-2011, 05:53 PM         #151
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shuttaman said:
Yall mad cuz she gettin shine While YA BUM a.ss FAVORITE RAPPERS AINT NEVEF N NEVER WILL BLOW UP LIKE DID YALL n*ggaZ HOES!
Shut up you fu*kboy.
 07-12-2011, 06:05 PM         #152
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Wiz Khalifa? is that you ?
 07-12-2011, 06:05 PM         #153
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

:lachen001:
 07-12-2011, 06:06 PM         #154
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

07-12-2011, 06:07 PM         #155
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
wait black people are still actin sensitive towards the n word

its 2011 and yall still trippin on this sh*t

so its ok as long as you're not white (big pun, fat joe, jennifer lopez)

thats actually more racist than usin a word that doesnt mean a racial slur

its "n*gga" not "******"
U acting like America stopped being racist decades ago
 07-12-2011, 06:10 PM         #156
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also, it ain't even about the DMX quote

she straight up said "if i said it in a freestyle, it was just for that moment"

THAT MEANS SHE SAYS IT IN FREESTYLES

i ain't gotta post vids, she said it herself

(besides, you can tell that she knows there are vids out there of her doin it, she and her label prolly got rid of most of them, but her rhetoric proves that she's just setting up the excuse for when she gets exposed)

to reframe it for yall:

if somebody asked Drake "yo, you gay?"

and he said "Nah, but if I was sucking a d!ck n/h it was just for that moment"

what would you think???? would you still say "no, that doesn't prove anything, i won't believe it until somebody posts a video of it"
 6 years ago '07        #157
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 billieskeet said:
Wats funny is they did start actin like a bunch of n*ggas lol. and 4 on 1, you on so tough.
It is what it is. He was the hostile one in the beginning.
 6 years ago '06        #158
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 211 211
Originally Posted by all3rd View Post

Not disagreeing with Lloyd but why can't he be the better man and call her girl instead of bi*ch.
 cheguevara said:
Wiz Khalifa? is that you ?
 6 years ago '04        #159
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
hell naw, i wish i would hear that bi*ch anywhere say that. they tried to lynch eminem a.ss over saying that sh*t on a track he made years before he was famous and this bi*ch is saying it now freely and mistah fab that ole ghostbuster a.ss n*gga is actin like its cool really. there is no defense she don't get a pass fu*k that sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #160
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
I don't like Kray-whatever or V-nasty or none of them but for them to be able to say n*gga in Oakland means they put in work. In the hood your color don't really matter, what matters is if you bout your business and ready to throw down when the time comes. As long as you earn your stripes and put in work your skin color don't matter, a n*gga gonna do what a n*gga gonna do. That V nastys.lut done been locked up, shot at n*ggas and done armed Robbery, that's why she gets a pass. The other 2 beezy's I dunno, all I know is Kray be slangin' and she packs heat too.

I'd fu*k the sh*t outta Lil Debbie though .

Last edited by Baynut; 07-12-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy