Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Jacc Blacc said:
you see this i dont get, kreyshawn says "everyone says n*gga where she from, black, white, mexican, asian"and n*ggas get mad but dj khaled screams n*gga on records and NO ONE steps to him and say anything, i bet if they asked Looyd if its cool that khaled say n*gga his answer would be different

then again lloyd didnt say she should stop, he just said she has to be cautious who she says that around....that i understand and respect
well like ur last quote says, use it but use it with caution. khaled is in the same boat as kreayshawn. hes hollering it on wax and when hes around his cirlce of n*ggas, but i doubt he be hollering that sh*t when hes solo and out of his neighborhood. if he dropped that sh*t at the slauson swapmeet in la, or in queensbridge, hed be eating through a straw.
 6 years ago '07        #122
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 arthurmack27 said:
well he damn sure isnt asian. does he look white? perhaps asian? naw naw, native american? of course hes black mayne! he might have a dash of other sh*t here and there (as we all do), but he is obviously black.

ps smart guy.....that jet black hair is all done cosmetically playa. its a black thing. of course you wouldnt understand. lol

That motherfu*ka's reasoning for Lloyd not being black was stupid as hell. He's obviously predominantly African in appearance. Almost every African American is mixed in some way and traits might show up or they might not.
 6 years ago '11        #123
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4768 4768
 OmenGFX said:

[pic - click to view]

you remind me of the f*gs on xbox live, you know they wouldnt say a peep in real life.
 6 years ago '09        #124
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 megalomaniacal said:
you remind me of the f*gs on xbox live, you know they wouldnt say a peep in real life.
You remind me of the f*gs on BX, you know they wouldnt say a peep in real life.
 6 years ago '11        #125
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
^ i doubt it. Khaled seems like a dude that will say it regardless. Plus no 1 would step to him

cuz they would be all on his nuts bout hosting a mixtape or sliding him their demos n sh*t.

EDIT : intended for arthurmack27
 6 years ago '05        #126
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
I wanna know when the female emcees gonna put they beef to the side and squash these cave bi*ches?
 6 years ago '09        #127
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 megalomaniacal said:
hate when blacks say that knowing damn well if someone said n*gga in front of them the only goddamn thing you would do is get uncomfortable, probably write in your diary how pissed you are

you wouldnt survive a thumb war let alone a fist f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #128
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 igotjshoe said:
I wanna know when the female emcees gonna put they beef to the side and squash these cave bi*ches?
they to busy trying to be "cave bi*ches", how many black hoes fiending to be barbies......
 6 years ago '11        #129
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 BadIntentionz said:
to all my n*ggas readin this.....the other day me and my n*gga was chillin talkin bout how n*ggas nowadays be usin the word n*gga too much, i mean n*ggas be actin like we using the word ****** but we not, ya n*ggas need to fall back nah-mean!, the way i see it is mad n*ggas just like to hate, whine bi*ch and cry about anything they can find, ya n*ggas be trippin, and if ya n*ggas think about it... n*gga is a ghetto SLANG, where ****** is a racial slur, nah ya ghetto a.ss people that use n*gga all the time...ya'll need to shut up lol, straight up if you use the word shut up and dont bi*ch u have no right to, its your fault for making it a ghetto word, now for those old timers that had to deal wit that ****** talk, i can see how this would offend but even still dont hate on 1 person that says it hate on the society that makes is a commonly used word nowadays
 6 years ago '08        #130
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 OmenGFX said:
You remind me of the f*gs on BX, you know they wouldnt say a peep in real life.
see in the streets folk
 07-12-2011, 05:03 PM         #131
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
what, never heard joe say anything like that

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #132
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Jacc Blacc said:
say that knowing damn well if someone said n*gga in front of them the only goddamn thing you would do is get uncomfortable, probably write in your diary how pissed you are
Right. He would probably get together with all his lame friends, talk about how close they were to actually doing something about it. "Yo n*gga I almost snapped on that n*gga, if he woulda just said it one more time past that 57th time he said it" "Yeah dawg...he got lucky"

Sit your a.ss back down, you don't know what anyone on here is or isnt about. It's the internet. Either ignore it, or make an attempt to be funny in your response.
 07-12-2011, 05:03 PM         #133
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vlad was starting sh*t but Lloyd got balls...the rest of these toms have to play ball to sell albums
 6 years ago '07        #134
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Jacc Blacc said:
hate when blacks say that knowing damn well if someone said n*gga in front of them the only goddamn thing you would do is get uncomfortable, probably write in your diary how pissed you are

Stop it pasty face

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #135
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
man just nuke california
 07-12-2011, 05:21 PM         #136
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:

[pic - click to view]

thank you shawty. mothafu*kin apologist Saltines & Uncle Toms are deflectin left and right

- this aint about Lloyd callin her a bi*ch
- this aint about Fat Joe
- this aint about black folks

this is about that white bi*ch disrespectin black people & hip hop. i dont support that hoe
 6 years ago '11        #137
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
i agree with Lloyd i can understand how it may come out ya mouth as a Non-black if your from that type of environment where its said a lot, whether it be in the music you listen to or you surroundings. That said for white folks ( who are never considered minorities) its off limits or seen as in bad taste if you do say it, i dont think it automatically makes em racist or have problems...it could just be thats how everyone around them talks..and to a degree i feel for them because its a self-censorship that they have to do compared to everyone else in their particular community...but thats the payment for the sins of their fathers so to speak. its unfair and if any white person would like to trade me being able to say n*gga without regard for their inherit likelyhood to go to jail 3-5x less or get a job 2x more than me all things being equal...Ill take that deal just hit me and we can do that.
 6 years ago '08        #138
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
that n*gga took that stab like it was nothin
 6 years ago '04        #139
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Shuttaman said:
She was quoting
Fukin idiot marvin bi*ch drake fu*kex yo bi*ch
fu*king stpid racist c*m suckin hatersas
if you couldn't tell that the quoting thing was a cover up then i dont know what to tell you
 07-12-2011, 05:26 PM         #140
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

Maybe the *blacks* around your way but I'm sure you wouldn't drop that word around different black circles like you do on the internet and think its all good

Slow your roll.

And this is my point, how are black people being sensitive just because we don't want a white person calling as n*gga. Gtfoh with that reverse psychology BS
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago