Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 kuntree_swagger said:
how can this gas station owning fu*k boy say anything bout another person saying the word n*gga....
real atl people know this n*gga from avondale high and the east side...n*gga real name is lodi patel....he just been around black folks his whole life...
hes black, thats why.........dummy
 6 years ago '05        #102
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
@ how the music stopped
 6 years ago '07        #103
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 arthurmack27 said:
u really think lloyd is black...ha ha ha ha ha...come on son....what n*gga u know really got that good jet black hair... do ya research.....because the "A" has....lodi patel cant fool no one from the EAST SIDE of the A......
 07-12-2011, 04:19 PM         #104
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
so if they have broke it down...why does joe have too
its not just that

the times he has been asked to break it down.. he has said some dumb sh*t

Fat Joe is a Rican Mistah Fab

ive seen an interview where he is telling black people the difference between n*gga and ****** like they wouldn't know

if it were up to Fat Joe everybody would say it..
 6 years ago '07        #105
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 T R I L L said:
All I'm sayin is that 90% of people give spanish people a pass on the word "n*gga" on the same grounds

"They be in the hood too, so it's cool if they say it"

So if some white hoes is straight out the hood (or anybody else for that matter), how you got a problem with that?

sh*t is a double standard.
them spanish ninjas know respect.... these broads try too hard...they have too much to prove because deep down they are struggling with their own identity....hell with immigration and isht some hispanics are the butt end of racism more than black folk.. so when they use it its not demeaning cause chances are they can relate...
 6 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 T R I L L said:
All I'm sayin is that 90% of people give spanish people a pass on the word "n*gga" on the same grounds

"They be in the hood too, so it's cool if they say it"

So if some white hoes is straight out the hood (or anybody else for that matter), how you got a problem with that?

sh*t is a double standard.
V-nasty maybe from the hood ... kreayshawn....prolly moved to the area...even then we know they just some broads ninja's tryin to kcuf or BM up thats the only reason why they hangin with em....but Id to any broad black brown red white who used ninja as every other word... stupid is stupid black red brown white
 07-12-2011, 04:24 PM         #107
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres nothing wrong with what Lloyd said

he told her to use the word with caution

thats smarter advice than what her Black "Friends" are giving her

because that sh*t is not acceptable everywhere. bottom line.
 07-12-2011, 04:29 PM         #108
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism still exists! Sad sh*t!!!! A word only means what u want it to. If u let it mean something degrading, then it will! Lets change the meaning of "n*gga" to........... uh..... "great guy"!
 6 years ago '07        #109
space
space
 Rendition said:
theres nothing wrong with what Lloyd said

he told her to use the word with caution

thats smarter advice than what her Black "Friends" are giving her

because that sh*t is not acceptable everywhere. bottom line.
u right, and its prolly in her best interests to respect that... if she want to be a thug mobster than be that... promise if you want to be a rapper you will have to stand by everything you claim to be real about..which may get you dealt with ...
 07-12-2011, 04:31 PM         #110
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serious question, is the chics music good? Is it decent? Or is she gettin hype just cause she's a white female who raps? Serious questions, I've never heard any of her stuff and had no urge to listen either.
 6 years ago '09        #111
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Rendition said:
I never heard Fat Joe actually explain his usage of saying the word.. breaking it down

he always gives a lazy a.ss "Do something about it" answer

Interviewer: "Fat Joe.. you're not Black.. and you say n*gga.. why do you get a pass?"
Fat Joe: "Because I am THAT n*gga" *fat joe looks at interviewer crazy*
what, never heard joe say anything like that, joe said puerto ricans have black in them since alot of the slaves that got shipped to puerto rico hooked up with the natives their, plus he's from the hood and in his hood ricans and blacks are no different, they all say n*gga, sh*t linx, pun, tony sunshine all those ricans say n*gga and no blacks ever said sh*t in their face
 07-12-2011, 04:37 PM         #112
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't care bruh. I don't listen to these hoes anyway. It's all about the way the word is used. if she was using it in a racist way trying to degrade black people I would have a problem with it, but she's not. I went to Houston after Katrina and Mexicans said n*gga more than me. They called each other n*ggas and everything. I didn't have a problem with it. I know Asian muhfu*kas who use it the same way. I just don't really care...
 6 years ago '09        #113
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 arthurmack27 said:
you see this i dont get, kreyshawn says "everyone says n*gga where she from, black, white, mexican, asian"and n*ggas get mad but dj khaled screams n*gga on records and NO ONE steps to him and say anything, i bet if they asked Looyd if its cool that khaled say n*gga his answer would be different

then again lloyd didnt say she should stop, he just said she has to be cautious who she says that around....that i understand and respect
 6 years ago '09        #114
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Slickems said:
if i was her, i'd be emotional too that my man spent his days e-simpin for a homeless-looking hipster art student who pretends to be ghetto and raps like sh*t
.................................................. ..............I bet you would.
 6 years ago '09        #115
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,486 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Martel said:
you're opinion doesn't even matter anymore.
um yea cuz your opinion is the one we must all agree on it right, my bad if i'm not a sensitive a.ss n*gga worried about my feelings gettin hurt becuz of what someone said, yall worry bout the wrong sh*t sometimes i swear
 6 years ago '11        #116
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
'awl naw I aint heard of that bi*ch"
 07-12-2011, 04:44 PM         #117
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kreashawn? Seriously, is that her real name?
 6 years ago '09        #118
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #119
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 kuntree_swagger said:
u really think lloyd is black...ha ha ha ha ha...come on son....what n*gga u know really got that good jet black hair... do ya research.....because the "A" has....lodi patel cant fool no one from the EAST SIDE of the A......
well he damn sure isnt asian. does he look white? perhaps asian? naw naw, native american? of course hes black mayne! he might have a dash of other sh*t here and there (as we all do), but he is obviously black.

ps smart guy.....that jet black hair is all done cosmetically playa. its a black thing. of course you wouldnt understand. lol
 6 years ago '09        #120
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
Respect meter just moved up a a notch for Ladi.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago