Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 S.TEX said:
@ anyone giving a fu*k..... there's worse sh*t in hip-hop that a lot you tolerate than this chick kreayshawn saying n!gga

/yeshrug

drugs, materislism, corporatism, violence, gangs, etc and these dumb n*ggas are worried about the word n*gga?

07-12-2011, 02:56 PM         #62
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnificent Phoenix said:

drugs, materislism, corporatism, violence, gangs, etc and these dumb n*ggas are worried about the word n*gga?

stfu ole al sharpton a.ss n*gga
 07-12-2011, 02:57 PM         #63
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Kreayshawn doesn't use the word n*gga in her raps. She has said it one time while impersonating DMX. Why you mad?
A lot of people have been criticizing your girl and White Girl Mob crew member Lil Debbie for her use of the N-word. How do you feel abut that word and the use of it in music?

Personally in my songs I don't use it at all. If I'm freestyling and I said it, that's just for that point in time. Any songs I'm writing I don't use it. But like I said in Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low income community more than anything. I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it's hip-hop. No, I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I'm not flaunting it around. I don't say it in my music because of how, if I'm putting myself out there to the world there are going to be a lot of people who don't like it.

:wave:
 6 years ago '09        #64
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Slickems said:
A lot of people have been criticizing your girl and White Girl Mob crew member Lil Debbie for her use of the N-word. How do you feel abut that word and the use of it in music?

Personally in my songs I don't use it at all. If I'm freestyling and I said it, that's just for that point in time. Any songs I'm writing I don't use it. But like I said in Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low income community more than anything. I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it's hip-hop. No, I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I'm not flaunting it around. I don't say it in my music because of how, if I'm putting myself out there to the world there are going to be a lot of people who don't like it.

Show me where she used it.

idc about v-nasty, lynch her.
 6 years ago '06        #65
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 UrbanEnterprise said:
yea cuz i'm hispanic and i dont get all emotional and sensitive when they refer to us as spics, i dont give a fu*k

and if n*gga and ****** are the same sh*t then i feel sorry for every black person who uses it, but i know it aint the same cuz its 2 different meanings

whats more racist is tellin another race what they can or cant do
Well call someone from Pureto Rico Mexican and it's just as bad - besides you just called it. Or what if I called you Norteno - that's a lot closer isnt it?
 6 years ago '09        #66
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Rendition said:
I don't fu*k with fat joe either

just because his main excuse for using it is "I been using it"
wait so now puerto ricans cant even use "n*gga", n*gga you out your mind

this is why i say you guys dont make sense, ricans use the word n*gga and blacks say thats cool but then other blacks say it aint cool......face it, everyone says that sh*t now
 6 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25094 25094
 44Caliber said:
in the south her saying n*gga wouldnt fly at all, i guess cali just has a different culture
Bullsh*t.....That's The Bay Area,That's Them North Cali n*ggas. n*ggas In Southern Cali Like LA Hear That sh*t....n*ggas Packin That White bi*ch Out.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 UrbanEnterprise said:
yea cuz i'm hispanic and i dont get all emotional and sensitive when they refer to us as spics, i dont give a fu*k

and if n*gga and ****** are the same sh*t then i feel sorry for every black person who uses it, but i know it aint the same cuz its 2 different meanings

whats more racist is tellin another race what they can or cant do
you're opinion doesn't even matter anymore.
 6 years ago '06        #69
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
why do you all follow them anyways? LMAO!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #70
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 cheguevara said:
stfu ole al sharpton a.ss n*gga
thank you for your profound response!

[pic - click to view]

07-12-2011, 03:03 PM         #71
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Show me where she used it.

idc about v-nasty, lynch her.
she just fu*king admitted she says it, or at least has no problem saying it, in freestyles

if she didn't, she would have said "i never use the word, when i'm writing or freestyling"

seriously man, comeon son, you're embarrassing yourself
 6 years ago '07        #72
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
 Slickems said:

and thats the point.. I mean people I know who grew up in a certain culture or environment are okay to use it around me... but you come around my family sayin that isht...when they slap you up aint my fault...its about being respectful period...I wouldn't call my grandma a n*gga..
 6 years ago '05        #73
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
if u ever been on kreayshawn's ustream before the fame u'd know she uses the N word freely. BUT i have to admit she's gotten better she damn near deleted all traces of her using it and I rarely hear her say it anymore then again I don't check for her ugly a.ss no more this was when she was directing videos..
 6 years ago '09        #74
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Slickems said:
she just fu*king admitted she says it, or at least has no problem saying it, in freestyles

if she didn't, she would have said "i never use the word, when i'm writing or freestyling"

seriously man, comeon son, you're embarrassing yourself
You don't get arrested for saying you've done coke before, I need some proof. If you find her using it somewhere, and you hate her for it. Cool. Until then, get off the gas.
 6 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 T R I L L said:
I give V-nasty the pass she realer than your realest n*gga... and she mixed.

[pic - click to view]

takin these incriminating photos for the internet is not real...real ninjas have nothin to prove... going to jail is not cool...its stupid... thats low level thug isht... G ninjas have them dumb broads doin they dirty work..stupid trotch
 07-12-2011, 03:07 PM         #76
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:
and she mixed.
yes, she's half white and half Vietnamese

so that clearly gives her a good reason to say "n*gga"
 6 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 OmenGFX said:
You don't get arrested for saying you've done coke before, I need some proof. If you find her using it somewhere, and you hate her for it. Cool. Until then, get off the gas.
if the trial is about whether she used coke before or not then yes she is going to jail.. she is admitting guilt
 07-12-2011, 03:08 PM         #78
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #79
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
smh @ this thread
 6 years ago '09        #80
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
Y'all n*ggas get so emotional.

[video - click to view]

You remind me of my bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy