Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #261
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 p00rky said:
Something for yall people catching more feelings over a word.

Drew Deezy has done songs with Glasses Malone, E-40, etc...

Does he get a pass? Even though he's Samoan? LOL

Cry more please

yep he does
 07-13-2011, 12:53 PM         #262
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #263
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Mathematic said:
just like a typical white person to talk all this tough talk and then bring judges and cops into it.. im cryyyyyyyyin....

you mutherfu*kers talk the biggest sh*t....but play victim when sh*t really hits the fan....got the cops on speed dial...

"hey, you guys are all going to jail, man"
"somebody call the cops"
"I got everything on camera"
"the red hat, the red hat"

That's called being "intelligent".

You have been brainwashed by your favorite "rappers" who in reality roll with an entourage of security guards...lol. None of them are walking through the hood alone like "I'm a real n*gga. Let me get stomped out and robbed by Darnell and 37 of his closest homeboys today, no need for security."

Blacks make up 15% of the national population, but 50% of the prison population. You demonstrate why. Keep up the good work :agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #264
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 OmenGFX said:
That's called being "intelligent".

You have been brainwashed by your favorite "rappers" who in reality roll with an entourage of security guards...lol. None of them are walking through the hood alone like "I'm a real n*gga. Let me get stomped out and robbed by Darnell and 37 of his closest homeboys today, no need for security."

Blacks make up 15% of the national population, but 50% of the prison population. You demonstrate why. Keep up the good work :agreement6:
you sound dumb as fu*k....
 6 years ago '10        #265
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
what ever happened to the ever so wise saying of "don't let your mouth write a check your a.ss cant cash?"
Must be teh intenet that got ppl so brody with words. LOL
 6 years ago '10        #266
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
Bottom line.. its never gonna be ok for ANY white person to say "n*gga/******"...
 07-13-2011, 03:47 PM         #267
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
V-nasty is white

She identifies herself as a white girl. Never seen her say she was mixed.
you stay obsessed with gay sh*t
 07-13-2011, 03:53 PM         #268
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Googles the term "Kreayshawn"*

So this is what Lil B fans evolved into? Biggie's doing somersaults in his grave.
 6 years ago '11        #269
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 SweetJones said:
Bottom line.. its never gonna be ok for ANY white person to say "n*gga/******"...
All ^^^ that needs to be said
 6 years ago '07        #270
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Jacc Blacc said:
stop it you fat lipped ****

dont act like the black skin gives you fu*k boys super powers
This sun tanning because I'm pale wish I was black cracker is always talking greasy . It's a few reasons why I KNOW you're so angry. Let's run them down:

1. Your mother got horse fu*ked by a black dude and that caused your father to leave.

2. Your sister gets ripped by a black dude in the room next to yours every night.

3. You got your lunch money snatched everyday by a black dude.

4. You KNOW your future daughter is gonna get her face plastered by a black dude in the future.

Either way you're extremely angry with us you fu*kin' dog kissing, dirty sneaker wearing, flea's in your hair having, mayo smelling, no hand washing after using the bathroom a.ss mufu*ka.
 07-13-2011, 04:25 PM         #271
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
you stay obsessed with gay sh*t
if you feel some kind of way about me i have a simple, yet effective solution

stop entering my threads/reading my posts
 6 years ago '11        #272
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 Player 1 said:
bcuz he not white......................people dont care if you say the n word as long as you not white
I still dont understand how this isnt obvious... Whites arent Minorities (racially speaking) every single other minority will get a pass now if your some minority from some place where the word isnt used or your viewed as such ( like wit j.lo) folks may look @ you funny but still let it ride...and Every minority in the hood can say it as long as it isnt in the derogatory form....simple.
 6 years ago '08        #273
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This sun tanning because I'm pale wish I was black cracker is always talking greasy . It's a few reasons why I KNOW you're so angry. Let's run them down:

1. Your mother got horse fu*ked by a black dude and that caused your father to leave.

2. Your sister gets ripped by a black dude in the room next to yours every night.

3. You got your lunch money snatched everyday by a black dude.

4. You KNOW your future daughter is gonna get her face plastered by a black dude in the future.

Either way you're extremely angry with us you fu*kin' dog kissing, dirty sneaker wearing, flea's in your hair having, mayo smelling, no hand washing after using the bathroom a.ss mufu*ka.
yoooooo, this sh*t is the worst.....i be at work like and thats the reason why i NEVER grab the restroom door handles at work or in public places...white dudes dont give a fu*k...
they will take a sh*t, walk right out the door and go str8 to lunch....
 6 years ago '07        #274
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Mathematic said:
yoooooo, this sh*t is the worst.....i be at work like and thats the reason why i NEVER grab the restroom door handles at work or in public places...white dudes dont give a fu*k...
they will take a sh*t, walk right out the door and go str8 to lunch....
I know fam that's why I fist bump them instead of handshakes
 6 years ago '11        #275
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '04        #276
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
bunch of tears and reverse racism in here
 07-13-2011, 06:07 PM         #277
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My cousin introduced me to him when i came home on leavei was visitin' some fam down south. i think back in 03-04 he had a joint with Ashanti at the time. But he seemed like a level headed brotha.
Lmao tho @ how responded initially.

"oh nah i dont know that b1tch!" lol

But anyway just take n*gga white folks, just have it. Fuhkit.
We know ya'll want every fuhkin thing anyway.
Here...
Gift to you.
 6 years ago '09        #278
username2010 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k is a kreyshawn
 07-13-2011, 06:17 PM         #279
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unomcfly said:
I still dont understand how this isnt obvious... Whites arent Minorities (racially speaking) every single other minority will get a pass now if your some minority from some place where the word isnt used or your viewed as such ( like wit j.lo) folks may look @ you funny but still let it ride...and Every minority in the hood can say it as long as it isnt in the derogatory form....simple.
Im from the Bronx New York & i remember a time back when i was younger when n*ggas HATED puerto ricans! Blamed them for the roaches whole 9! & when them mafuhkas dared say n*gga in any shape or form they got mashed out!
I have spanish relatives & all but me bein' honest to god latinos got that pass shortly after Fat Joe was accepted by DITC. real rap
 07-13-2011, 08:02 PM         #280
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11 pages. Grown men wasting time with something they have no control over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy