Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 2636 2636
whew!! i though it was gonna be another house n*gga exposed today....lloyd your music stays in my zune...this is the response that ppl need to say
 6 years ago '07        #222
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16051 16051
 Cantankerous said:
Would you let a gay guy slap your a.ss, a bi*ch with good pus*y with aids fu*k you? Why with the stupid a.ss hypothetical questions, that would most likely not happen, in order to justify your reasoning? But I'm ignorant?

Even more, I semi-understand that post, so if I called you ignorant(you a.ssume I said that), then yes, in some aspects you are, and as far as race goes, definitely. However, most ignorant people take that offensively, and don't understand even that word, as to say ignorant doesn't mean "not knowing," but then again, thats ignorance.

I've fu*ked different races, I've been in the homes of Atherton, Ladera Hills, Menlo Park, Belmont, etc on the peninsula, I and plenty of my n*ggas went to prom with white people, some of my best friends are white, and other races, we don't have tons of racial discrimination, that is the ignorance that you have to deal with, out in whatever racially inept place you live at. I've had success and entrance into places as a "black man," most claim we can't go, do , or be accepted. All of this with dreadlocks, a grill, and baggy pants(no so much now). I don't let racism, hold me back, nor negative stereotypes that don't apply to me, despite my appearance or behavior.

Again, limiting yourself to a racial group, or even acknowledging it, is simply perpetuation of stereotypes and stupid in itself.
yes what you do not see behind closed doors won't hurt you...but leaves you ignant...yes I did a.ssume from your generalization you have lumped me into...and Im understanding enough to point that out in my last post ... you need to get out more dude..there is plenty of discrimination... questions are not hypothetical Im being real dude...you act like its okay for her to goin around screamin ninja every five seconds so...would you let her call ya ninja ace mom a ninja to her face and you be like yea mom thats my ninja v-nasty lol you talk about respect my father and mother would thoroughly be offended by this breezies mouth so it is not okay.. u may have missed the parts in which I have expressed it to be okay to use...in your circle..you go on record and say ninja every five seconds for the whole world to hear you offend plenty...or disrepect plenty as well. Also making it okay for people to call you a nigg uurr.. after all its just a word right..why would the r make a difference...
 6 years ago '05        #223
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
people actually listen to these hoes music? seems like the buzz came and went with the gucci gucci track
 6 years ago '07        #224
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1048 1048
lloyd just gained a new fan. whether you are asian or white you should be using the n-word. point blank period.
 07-12-2011, 09:27 PM         #225
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
justify white people saying it, but how do you justify black people saying it isnt that the real question. if the goal was to desenationalize the word, like ive heard claimed many times, then others will say it too. if you wanted the word to have meaning then you have to leave it alone and not over use it. you cant have both.

i dont really care tho, i dont use that word and wouldnt if i was black either. or especially if i was black i guess.
 6 years ago '08        #226
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 p00rky said:
LOL @ people getting so upset over the use of the word "n*gga" yet some of you use the word yourself... I don't care if the person is black, orange, pink, grey, etc...

IMO using the word period is stupid but that's just me.

I am black and from the Bay Area... nowadays you will hear the latinos and polynesians use the n word just as much as blacks.

Stupidity seems to be contagious.
and this is why n*ggas in LA laugh at you n*ggas in the Bay Area.....for cosignin that sh*t.

We don't tolerate that backwards a.ss, ignorant sh*t in Cali( more like, Bay Area).

Last edited by supervillain; 07-12-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #227
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 Damagegadget said:
they really listened to spice girls cool...but I hope to geezus that they are not thugs now...thats my point sir...
Feel you...not a big fan of the "thugs" either but what im saying is if they are thugs...then they are...whether or not if they listened to the spice girls or boy george or 50 cent etc.. i know dudes who listen to all types of techno and pop and sh*t that only plays on vh1 who a second later will be down for some reckless gunplay if the situation called for it..and have no qualms about it.
 6 years ago '05        #228
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Damagegadget said:
Also making it okay for people to call you a nigg uurr.. after all its just a word right..why would the r make a difference...
You must have missed this part

Cantankerous said:
Even more, yes I am perpetuating it, because I don't give a sh*t about a history that does not define me as a black man
****** doesn't offend me, nor am I hurt by its usage in ANY way. Never been a ******, nor do I group myself with ******s, n*ggas, and blacks as if that solely defines me, it's about as equal as calling me a gook, wetback or cracker. If I were to react off that word, its entirely based off me purposely wanting and behaving ignorantly, which I have done just for fun, but I'd do the same thing if someone called me a wetback, it just never has happened.

Mathematic said:
and this is why n*ggas in LA laugh at you n*ggas in the Bay Area.....for cosignin that sh*t.

Which is why n*ggas still getting popped over colors and race in LA
 6 years ago '04        #229
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
white girl mob aka the kkk....
 6 years ago '10        #230
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Arson said:
n*gga and ****** are the same. fu*k that we own the word bullsh*t. just like motherfu*ka is slang for motherfu*ker. n*gga is slang for ******.
I swear people are seriously beyond stupid in this country. It's never been alright for anyone to use the word. Things do not add up.
 6 years ago '08        #231
space
space
and that dumb a.ss argument "if you can say it, why can we say it?" is gettin old as fu*k...some white ppl always want to have control of something. The one thing they created and lost control over and they get uptight and want to play the victim when they get called out on it....sh*t is laughable. and for all you ppl who need to say the word...im not gonna say you cant say it. You have the green light BUT be prepared for the consequences...
 6 years ago '10        #232
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20802 20802
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
inb4racewarstartsagain
:hmm:

And Jacc Blacc... You need to chill bruh, you heading down a dangerous path on here cuz certain n*ggas on Boxden are bout it, bout it and will come see you for a fair one if you don't live too far. You cool in my book, but whenever race is talked about on here you sound exactly like those xbox live kids who talk sh*t & dare somebody to do something. That's pus*y sh*t for the birds.

And I don't understand why you must say n*gga or "n*gga" just say n word or ninja. That sh*t irks people...

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 07-12-2011 at 09:41 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #233
space
space
 p00rky said:
Hmmm... They laugh at us? Stop making sh*t up and do you really think I care what other people think about people from the Bay? Who cosigns? Wtf are you even talking about? Lets not pretend like that doesn't happen outside the Bay Area. Take a seat and stop catching feelings over a "word" that you probably use yourself
you damn, right i use it...your point?
 6 years ago '08        #234
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:hmm:

And Jacc Blacc... You need to chill bruh, you heading down a dangerous path on here cuz certain n*ggas on Boxden are bout it, bout it and well come see you for a fair one if you don't live too far. You cool in my book, but whenever race is talked about on here you sound exactly like those xbox live kids who talk sh*t & dare somebody to do something. That's pus*y sh*t for the birds.

And I don't understand why you must say n*gga or "n*gga" just say n word or ninja. That sh*t irks people...
that just shows you his true colors and how he really feels about ppl of other races...he maybe cool in your book but that mutherfu*ker is racist as they come...and im being dead fu*kin serious...
 6 years ago '07        #235
space
space
 T R I L L said:

[pic - click to view]

that has nothin to do with how talented she is lol swag
 6 years ago '07        #236
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
You must have missed this part

****** doesn't offend me, nor am I hurt by its usage in ANY way. Never been a ******, nor do I group myself with ******s, n*ggas, and blacks as if that solely defines me, it's about as equal as calling me a gook, wetback or cracker. If I were to react off that word, its entirely based off me purposely wanting and behaving ignorantly, which I have done just for fun, but I'd do the same thing if someone called me a wetback, it just never has happened.

Which is why n*ggas still getting popped over colors and race in LA
okay nigg r...if u feel its okay for skinheads to walk around sayin nigg uuurr thats cool to each they own...but if this broad makes others feel disrespected y would u cosign some disrespectful isht?..if some one calls you a bitsch to your face and you okay with being disrespected like that cool. If some one calls ya mom a hoe and u okay with it cool...thats all on you.. but Im not cool with disrespectful isht
 07-12-2011, 09:59 PM         #237
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:

90% of the dudes talking in here just like to read their own writing. They aint never heard a Kreayshawn song besides "Gucci Gucci"

They probably cant name ANYTHING V-nasty has done, but they wanna be all in the discussion without knowing nothin about nothin.

Its actually kinda funny to read
Im curious. who are you..why are you defending them so tough
 6 years ago '05        #238
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '08        #239
space
space
mutherfu*kers act like they dont know the history of the word. Like its just some new word that black ppl started using and its forbidden for them to use it. Black ppl took the word and use/d it as a term of endearment towards each other. Now knowing the history of the word and how it was used to degrade black ppl..back then and in this day, why if you;re white person, would you want to even say it in casual conversation? Knowing how black ppl feel about them using it? to feel cool? to prove a point? its funny how when ever a white person gets mad at a black person, the first thing that comes out of their mouths is "******" followed by "****" "monkey" or some other made up bullsh*t...to try to hurt the black person...or to get a reaction and then play the victim...but like i said, im not gonna tell you..you cant say the word but if you do and you say it around the wrong ppl...be prepared for the consequences...

and NO i have never called a white person a cracker...but thats the difference. I have never resulted to racial slurs when im upset...like white ppl do.

edit: maybe in retaliation i have after being callled a ****** but it doesnt flow freely, how white ppl like to use the N word..

Last edited by supervillain; 07-12-2011 at 10:13 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #240
space
space
 T R I L L said:
I just dont like the "Group Think" mentality that I see on here all the time. I respect these broads for bringing something new to hip hop. We should be happy for anything that can expand hip hop (expecially in the state its in now)

n*ggas would rather hate than appreciate the fact that this group and a lot of other new acts are attracting new audiences to hip hop. Believe it or not they got the white girls going crazy rite now and we all know thats the main demographic that buys hip hop albums. This sh*t is good for hip hop. People just dont wanna put in the effort to try to embrace something different.

We all dont gotta like it, but instead of hating (before you even listen) just ignore it and listen to what you like.
Ive listened and this isht is th reason why hip hop is in its current state..the machine can sell you anything .....talk about group think...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy