Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7973 7973
 Damagegadget said:
I do respect myself and my culture backwards ignorant isht is postin pics of u holdin a gun and codeine... and using ninja every other word....you are perpetuating it not solving it sir.. would u let these broads call ya mother a n*gga?
i will say this though, i respect Damagagdet because he's one of the few black posters on boxden that go out of his way to say "ninja", obviously alot of blacks dont use the word "n*gga" because they think its disrespectful and dont buy into that coonery a.ss excuse that some blacks use to defend why they say "n*gga" (it was a negative but we made it a positive), educated blacks dont buy that sh*t and know its ignorant, thats exactly why most of you blacks who use "n*gga" in all of your sentences would NEVER say "n*gga" around your grandparents or any relative you respect.......unless they're into that **** sh*t to
 6 years ago '04        #202
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 itzjmoney510 said:
doesn't mean we "harder" or anything like that I'm saying our language,conversations and they way we talk are way different........
that's what you made it out too sound like. with the whole "urban Ghetto" comment.
 6 years ago '05        #203
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
 dog4life said:
that's what you made it out too sound like. with the whole "urban Ghetto" comment.
I;m sure every ghetto has their own way of saying "What's up my friend?" or "this guy/girl is trippin"

take out any noun to describe someone and replace it with n*gga or bi*ch and you have mastered the cali/down souf/east coast lingo in 2 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #204
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7973 7973
 Cantankerous said:

Aside from that, I've personally seen Kreashawyn( she shot a RIP vid and etc) and V-nasty/Victoria with my n*ggas, say n*gga, and it don't matter. Even more, get nothing but love for the most.
i tried to tell them, these posters live in lala land they really believe in the real world only blacks use "n*gga" as a slang and any blacks who hear other races use it would get murked on site......every race uses that sh*t now and alot of blacks dont give a fu*k, as long as you aint using it on some racist sh*t

i do understand that around some blacks you cant say it thought, sh*t my boy dont like NO ONE saying it around him, black, white or other, he thinks the word as a whole is dumb so out of respect we dont say it around him
 6 years ago '08        #205
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Kshawn told all hiphop she never uses it, only V-nasty and that's because "she has gone to jail and committed armed robberies"............, yes she literally says that in the most chilled out way look at this sh*t

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #206
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Toobu said:
Kreayshawn uses the word n*gga in this song. 1:48

6 years ago '06        #207
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 The N said:
Kshawn told all hiphop she never uses it, only V-nasty and that's because "she has gone to jail and committed armed robberies"............, yes she literally says that in the most chilled out way look at this sh*t

Mistah Fab has also mentioned that vnasty met the robbery quota that's needed to say n*gga with 3 robberies under her belt
 6 years ago '08        #208
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 notic99 said:
what song did she use the "N" word in

i know v-nasty drops em but i never heard kreayshawn drop it
She says it along side V-nasty in this song their a part where they begin to talk wreckless.

1:35-and beyond....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-12-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #209
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Damagegadget said:
I do respect myself and my culture backwards ignorant isht is postin pics of u holdin a gun and codeine... and using ninja every other word....you are perpetuating it not solving it sir.. would u let these broads call ya mother a n*gga?
I can also post my class transcripts, and work resume(including a position at Stanford in private research). Drugs and guns have never negatively impacted me(more like, been around me, and I'm still more productive, and intelligent than nearly all I meet), so I fail to see how ignorant I am, or at least, exceptionally more ignorant than most people in society. Even more, yes I am perpetuating it, because I don't give a sh*t about a history that does not define me as a black man, even more, the categorization of simply "black man" is disrespectful to value I have for myself. You place yourself as a "black man" only to be sh*tted on by the "white man" or any other stupid category you want to fit in, instead of seeing you are just a fu*king man. Stand up.

My mother grew up poor, in a time of racial segregation and discrimination, and still made the hell of a fruitful life as a single woman, she 1. Wouldn't even be in the same city as these bi*ches, and 2. Uses n*gga freely, and 3. isn't racially ignorant like others, as the very race "n*ggas" claim to hate them(white / really a fu*king color), has done nothing but embrace her as a equal... something I guess doesn't happen out of this odd a.ss place in which, we actually believe in equal rights across the board(not to confuse with, respecting "race").

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 07-12-2011 at 08:47 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #210
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
Mistah Fab has also mentioned that vnasty met the robbery quota that's needed to say n*gga with 3 robberies under her belt
That fool got some money off this chick, she can call him the full N...ER word and he wouldn't say sh*t.

Last edited by The N; 07-12-2011 at 08:48 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #211
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
Mistah Fab is a straight up clown if he said that bullsh*t. i don't care if she blew up a prison! Neither one of them hoez better not say that sh*t around me or nobody in MY HOOD. I can't believe it's sum clowns in here actually vouching for that sh*t. My grandma would get out her wheelchair and drag all them hoez on the real. And Jacc Blacc yo bi*ch a.ss wouldn't say it around us either u fu*kIN pus*y! I'd go to jail behind sum sh*t like that and you'd lay it down just like that f*ggot at that pool party
 6 years ago '07        #212
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16221 16221
oh she said in the interview its not her place to use it....outside of that these broads suck at rap...man I just do not understand how any guy of all people would listen to this isht with a serious face..man...I wonder if guys actually go around recitin these chics or quoting any of their lyrics
 07-12-2011, 08:56 PM         #213
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anseltmchs said:
first of all, nobody in oakland gives a fu*k about kreyshawn. the same people that support her are those same lil b fans. we dont fu*k with that sh*t out here. we dont even fu*k with mistah fab. dude is a nobody out here.

vnasty deleted her twitter acct for some reason. she is the one using the word, but if kreyshawn is riding with her then she is just as guilty. kreyshawn has to let her white girl mob go if she wants to be successful.
This^^^

sh*t like this is why FAB get no fu*kin respect..dude corny as fu*k

Last edited by Freeze Me; 07-12-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #214
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
I can also post my class transcripts, and work resume(including a position at Stanford in private research). Drugs and guns have never negatively impacted me(more like, been around me, and I'm still more productive, and intelligent than nearly all I meet), so I fail to see how ignorant I am, or at least, exceptionally more ignorant than most people in society. Even more, yes I am perpetuating it, because I don't give a sh*t about a history that does not define me as a black man, even more, the categorization of simply "black man" is disrespectful to value I have for myself. You place yourself as a "black man" only to be sh*tted on by the "white man" or any other stupid category you want to fit in, instead of seeing you are just a fu*king man. Stand up.

My mother grew up poor, in a time of racial segregation and discrimination, and still made the hell of a fruitful life as a single woman, she 1. Wouldn't even be in the same city as these bi*ches, and 2. Uses n*gga freely, and 3. isn't racially ignorant like others, as the very race "n*ggas" claim to hate them(white / really a fu*king color), has done nothing but embrace her as a equal... something I guess doesn't happen out of this odd a.ss place in which, we actually believe in equal rights across the board(not to confuse with, respecting "race").
so you would let this breeze call ya mom a ninja...and ya mom would let her too right?? where ever you were taught or school and what you do does not leave you out of being ignorant...if your a know it all you lost already..when you know it all you cease learning...and if she grew up in racial prejudice then she has not been embraced sir. Your immediate circle may not be black and white...and neither is mine. But respect is respect.. outside our circles..racism exists... I have overcome plenty of prejudices and would never let anything hold me back especially the skin color. Your ignorance comes by jumpin in here and making this personal by calling me ignorant..maybe your generalization wasn't directed towards me, but if you feel I am ignorant ..you may as well be too. Im here now at this broad comin up to your moms like "what up ninja" lol wow please get a vid of that moment...I do believe in equal rights...but rights are not equal.. perhaps u have yet to experience racism first hand..
 6 years ago '08        #215
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
I see that clown jacc blacc got this tough guy routine down packed....bi*ch a.ss clown wouldnt say half the sh*t he says on this site in front of some black ppl...the sh*t is actually comedy tho...
 6 years ago '11        #216
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 Damagegadget said:
no she has said she grew up listening to spice girls....what hood they do that in??
i mean i know folks who listened to spice girls who lived in all type of slums...your choice in music doesnt automatically reflect your socioeconomic status... I grew up in Brooklyn pretty middle class in my house but we lived in a somewhat poorer hood. Folks listened to all types of music...dressed all types of ways...sh*t didnt mean that if sh*t got hectic they didnt handle business accordingly. Sometimes we get real narrow in our thinking about how life is lived out here man...
 6 years ago '07        #217
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 Mathematic said:
I see that clown jacc blacc got this tough guy routine down packed....bi*ch a.ss clown wouldnt say half the sh*t he says on this site in front of some black ppl...the sh*t is actually comedy tho...
Ya know bruh..that's a keyboard racist gangsta for ya..that clown would get terrorized. I experienced racism in GA firsthand this year from sum pigs. These characters think it's a game until they put into that situation
 6 years ago '08        #218
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
i would beat loyds a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #219
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Damagegadget said:
so you would let this breeze call ya mom a ninja...and ya mom would let her too right?? where ever you were taught or school and what you do does not leave you out of being ignorant...if your a know it all you lost already..when you know it all you cease learning...and if she grew up in racial prejudice then she has not been embraced sir. Your immediate circle may not be black and white...and neither is mine. But respect is respect.. outside our circles..racism exists... I have overcome plenty of prejudices and would never let anything hold me back especially the skin color. Your ignorance comes by jumpin in here and making this personal by calling me ignorant..maybe your generalization wasn't directed towards me, but if you feel I am ignorant ..you may as well be too. Im here now at this broad comin up to your moms like "what up ninja" lol wow please get a vid of that moment...I do believe in equal rights...but rights are not equal.. perhaps u have yet to experience racism first hand..
Would you let a gay guy slap your a.ss, a bi*ch with good pus*y with aids fu*k you? Why with the stupid a.ss hypothetical questions, that would most likely not happen, in order to justify your reasoning? But I'm ignorant?

Even more, I semi-understand that post, so if I called you ignorant(you a.ssume I said that), then yes, in some aspects you are, and as far as race goes, definitely. However, most ignorant people take that offensively, and don't understand even that word, as to say ignorant doesn't mean "not knowing," but then again, thats ignorance.

I've fu*ked different races, I've been in the homes of Atherton, Ladera Hills, Menlo Park, Belmont, etc on the peninsula, I and plenty of my n*ggas went to prom with white people, some of my best friends are white, and other races, we don't have tons of racial discrimination, that is the ignorance that you have to deal with, out in whatever racially inept place you live at. I've had success and entrance into places as a "black man," most claim we can't go, do , or be accepted. All of this with dreadlocks, a grill, and baggy pants(no so much now). I don't let racism, hold me back, nor negative stereotypes that don't apply to me, despite my appearance or behavior.

Again, limiting yourself to a racial group, or even acknowledging it, is simply perpetuation of stereotypes and stupid in itself.
 6 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 Unomcfly said:
i mean i know folks who listened to spice girls who lived in all type of slums...your choice in music doesnt automatically reflect your socioeconomic status... I grew up in Brooklyn pretty middle class in my house but we lived in a somewhat poorer hood. Folks listened to all types of music...dressed all types of ways...sh*t didnt mean that if sh*t got hectic they didnt handle business accordingly. Sometimes we get real narrow in our thinking about how life is lived out here man...
they really listened to spice girls cool...but I hope to geezus that they are not thugs now...thats my point sir...
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago