Lloyd Speaks On Kreayshawn's Usage Of The Word Nigga... "Never Heard Of That Bitch"...

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
aint stoppin kreayshawn from sayin n*gga tho. im a.ssuming she grew up listenin to rap and all she hears is the word n*gga. cant really blame her from using it. its not like she using the word as a tool to hurt people. its the context of how the word is used, just like chris rock said.

for real tho, black ppl about to lose they exclusive rights of the word n*gga
 07-12-2011, 07:44 PM         #182
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjmoney510 said:
sbow me a song where KREAYSHAWN says n*gga...i dare you no life bi*ches to show me the fu*king songs where she's saying n*gga! SHOW ME YOU fu*k FACE IL B d!ck RIDING f*ggotS!!!

It's her fake a.ss,ignorant for no reason bi*ch a.ss V-nasty who says n*gga...I wanna punch that bi*ch in the throat

yall must not be from any fu*kign hood you suburban,prius driving f*ggots

everyone from indain to chinese use that word..It's excepted in the hood.Nobody gives a sh*t! NOBODY...but since you people who grew up with a silver spoon,good education,new clothes every month,and had a decent up bringing have a say what we people in the hood can say than you and that girl sounding Lloyd can suck my d!ck...for real...

fu*k all of yall

cause a bi*ch say n*gga on twitter she all of a sudden runs around saying ****** ****** ****** in all of her songs?? fu*k yall and again...suck my muthafu*kin d!ck!
1. I think you misplaced this:

[pic - click to view]

2. She said, IN HER OWN WORDS, "if I said it, it was in a freestyle, and it was just for the moment."

Does that sound like someone who is confident that they don't use the word?

Again, I'll ask: if Lil B said "I'm not gay, but if I did suck a d!ck, it was just for that moment," would you take his word for it, based on the way he worded it?
 6 years ago '11        #183
Toobu 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 239 239
Kreayshawn uses the word n*gga in this song. 1:48

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #184
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
 Slickems said:
1. I think you misplaced this:

[pic - click to view]

2. She said, IN HER OWN WORDS, "if I said it, it was in a freestyle, and it was just for the moment."

Does that sound like someone who is confident that they don't use the word?

Again, I'll ask: if Lil B said "I'm not gay, but if I did suck a d!ck, it was just for that moment," would you take his word for it, based on the way he worded it?
a slip in a freestyle is WAY different than using it freely in her music you dumb sh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #185
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1285 1285

[video - click to view]

n*ggaHH! Can you lend a n*gga a pencil?
 6 years ago '05        #186
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
 Toobu said:
Kreayshawn uses the word n*gga in this song. 1:48

THATS Vnasty YOU STUPID bi*ch fu*k Vnasty!
 6 years ago '07        #187
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
 damn_ryght said:
aint stoppin kreayshawn from sayin n*gga tho. im a.ssuming she grew up listenin to rap and all she hears is the word n*gga. cant really blame her from using it. its not like she using the word as a tool to hurt people. its the context of how the word is used, just like chris rock said.

for real tho, black ppl about to lose they exclusive rights of the word n*gga
no she has said she grew up listening to spice girls....what hood they do that in??
 07-12-2011, 07:52 PM         #188
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always liked this cat...lloyd keep it 100...stay up playa!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #189
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 itzjmoney510 said:
because you live in Japan...yall urban(ghetto) is wayyy more different than ours in the states...we n*ggas are actually ingorant!
i'm American Dumb a.ss and y'all "urban ghetto" n*gga, do you know the ghettos outside of america are way more dangerous have you never seen city of god.
 6 years ago '07        #190
space
space
 Shuttaman said:
SWAG SWAG SWAG YALL MAD
WHY U MAD TELL EM SON

SWAG SWAG A fu*kIN RADICAL IMA FUXKIN RADICAL
didn't you post about having a weak mind for using drugs...guess what these is some weak minded hoes...and all the dudes in here supporting these stupid ignorant broads is simpin .
 6 years ago '07        #191
space
space
so everyone agreeing with it being okay for everyone to use it are suppostin skin heads who do too?
 6 years ago '08        #192
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 SomeOnesoN said:

n*ggaHH! Can you lend a n*gga a pencil?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #193
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
We don't tolerate that backwards a.ss, ignorant sh*t in Cali( more like, Bay Area). Which is why we point and laugh at how slow the South and many places still are. Literally, even in the public education system, we point out how stupid race relations are in other states. n*ggas want to complain about a history they aren't/don't connect/know sh*t about, nor give a fu*k about or else, this would be the last of issues to gain attention, if our "black" culture, and respect is concerned.

Aside from that, I've personally seen Kreashawyn( she shot a RIP vid and etc) and V-nasty/Victoria with my n*ggas, say n*gga, and it don't matter. Even more, get nothing but love for the most.

n*ggas disrespect their own culture, and group identity(if you want to identify and categorize yourself as a n*gga, or black or w/e stupid sh*t) how the fu*k you gonna get mad when others do the same, so you call it. Sensitive a.ss, ignorant fu*ks, if you're going to complain about disrespect of your "culture" then respect it, and yourself first, stupid n*ggas.
 6 years ago '11        #194
Toobu 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 239 239
 itzjmoney510 said:
THATS Vnasty YOU STUPID bi*ch fu*k Vnasty!
Clean out your ears
"Hoe a.ss N*ggas" is Kreayshawn.
 6 years ago '09        #195
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 REAL_NESS said:
Who said I was salty? I think you almost WANT some type of confrontation

I could care less what other races call each other as long as you dont bring that sh*t to me.
agreed...i wont bring it to you....and you stay the fukk out my business
 6 years ago '07        #196
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
what song did she use the "N" word in

i know v-nasty drops em but i never heard kreayshawn drop it
 6 years ago '10        #197
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
Finally a rational answer...I definitely do not agree with her and that other slore V-nasty running their mouths like they some real hood n*ggaz. Yeah they might have grown up in the "same neighbourhoods" which hasnt been verified, even so then they should know better. I know people will be mad for this, but I got a white bi*ch...and I can tell u right now that word aint coming out her mouth unless she talking about the word itself or when I am fu*king that a.ss and I want her to spit that nasty sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #198
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
We don't tolerate that backwards a.ss, ignorant sh*t in Cali( more like, Bay Area). Which is why we point and laugh at how slow the South and many places still are. Literally, even in the public education system, we point out how stupid race relations are in other states. n*ggas want to complain about a history they aren't/don't connect/know sh*t about, nor give a fu*k about or else, this would be the last of issues to gain attention, if our "black" culture, and respect is concerned.

Aside from that, I've personally seen Kreashawyn( she shot a RIP vid and etc) and V-nasty/Victoria with my n*ggas, say n*gga, and it don't matter. Even more, get nothing but love for the most.

n*ggas disrespect their own culture, and group identity(if you want to identify and categorize yourself as a n*gga, or black or w/e stupid sh*t) how the fu*k you gonna get mad when others do the same, so you call it. Sensitive a.ss, ignorant fu*ks, if you're going to complain about disrespect of your "culture" then respect it, and yourself first, stupid n*ggas.
I do respect myself and my culture backwards ignorant isht is postin pics of u holdin a gun and codeine... and using ninja every other word....you are perpetuating it not solving it sir.. would u let these broads call ya mother a n*gga?
 6 years ago '09        #199
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Arson said:
"he said, can a n*gga borrow a french fry and my first thought wasnt oh my he just said n*gga, my first thought was how you gonna borrow a french fry, is a n*gga gonna give it back"

love the boondocks
 6 years ago '05        #200
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
 dog4life said:
i'm American Dumb a.ss and y'all "urban ghetto" n*gga, do you know the ghettos outside of america are way more dangerous have you never seen city of god.
doesn't mean we "harder" or anything like that I'm saying our language,conversations and they way we talk are way different........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy