50 Cent Cocaine White Headphones Sms50

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Kubrick 
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1 1
propped!
 6 years ago '04        #22
Rsx-T 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$742 | Props total: 0 0
Those headphones look way to big . The wireless feature is sick tho.
 6 years ago '10        #23
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
There are already wireless headphones out on the market, good quality ones too. SMS Audio def aint the first.

I don't think the quality on these will be good, but the design on that one looks nice.
They r the first wireless hybrid headphones though
 6 years ago '04        #24
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 109 109
is that Rick Ross next to him?
 6 years ago '04        #25
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Jacc Blacc said:
gummies are 10 dollar earbuds and they fit in your ear, i run 5 miles with them on every other day and they dont fall out....no clips

and it cant be the wire thats holding them in
I got some motorola s9's that i wear to work and to the gym. plays through bluetooth. they're not nearly as bulky as those things. not earbuds, but better than nothing. sound pretty good too

the s10's are out, but the audio sounds like sh*t on them compared to the s9's

Last edited by uncfan888; 07-12-2011 at 02:24 PM..
 07-12-2011, 02:26 PM         #26
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony 7506's are still the kings of the headphone world...
 6 years ago '09        #27
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
yeah thats cool n all but im waitin for them to downsize them into something sleek n futuristic that arent earbuds. Because to me thats some 90s type sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #28
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
curious about the sound quality. wireless will be a huge selling point
 6 years ago '04        #29
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
will look into coppin these

*when they drop in November

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 07-12-2011 at 02:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 EDEEZY77 said:
As a avid headphone buyer I was wondering if these $200 + headphones are worth it ? I just dropped $50 on a pair of SkullCandys'.

[pic - click to view]

I have those exact same headphones as well as Beats By Dre Solo HD.... let's just say there isn't a major difference at all aside from $50 vs. $150-200. I doubt it's any different with 50's sh*t. The price is more about the branding/design than quality these days. Skull Candy = really good for just listening to music.
 6 years ago '05        #31
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 DVJ78 said:
These will easily outsell the Dre ones because all the DJ's will buy the wireless headphones. I'm fu*king mad that I never thought about wireless headphones.

Genius idea!!!!!!!!!
You thinking we (serious club DJ's) have any intention or desire to use wireless headphones in a live DJ set is your first mistake

With that said will most CERTAINLY be copping these pearly whites for my personal listening pleasure
 6 years ago '10        #32
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
those look real nice
 6 years ago '10        #33
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
you couldn't pay me enough to wear big a.ss headphones on my head
 6 years ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

There's a huge difference with Beats vs. Skull Candy in terms of sound quality. I've owned both.
Either you're using them for actual professional studio work, or you got some busted Skull Candy's (which does happen) or the super cheap ones.... I don't hear this 'huge' difference and I listen to my music blasted. Both are excellent quality.

There's a big difference between Beats Studio and Skull Candy, but Solo HD? Not really. Difference yes, but not enough to warrant the price differential. I just bought them because I could care less about spending money.
 07-12-2011, 04:21 PM         #35
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to sound crazy, but has there even been any analysis done on wireless frequencies and cancer?

I mean, look at the sh*t with cell phones. Many scientific communities have recommended to stop placing cell phones next to the ear. We've had cellular phones for how long now? And scientific data being analyzed in just these recent times tend to confirm the risks.

Just saying.

07-12-2011, 04:24 PM         #36
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Either you're using them for actual professional studio work, or you got some busted Skull Candy's (which does happen) or the super cheap ones.... I don't hear this 'huge' difference and I listen to my music blasted. Both are excellent quality.

There's a big difference between Beats Studio and Skull Candy, but Solo HD? Not really. Difference yes, but not enough to warrant the price differential. I just bought them because I could care less about spending money.
there is a diffrence man, maybe you got a broken pair of solo's, either way they both suck..why not get a good pair of headphones?
 6 years ago '06        #37
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Beats By Dre studios the hardest hitting and cleaning sounding headphones i ever owned, most people that wanna make themselves feel better that dont have them will say they overrated.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
I'm hoping these sound good...if it's Beats Solo or Beats Studio quality, I'll cop.

I got a pair of Bose right now, but the acoustic preference on em just make em sound real lightweight...I mean, the vocals and instruments sound CRAZY, but when I need that THUMP, not even a well-designed EQ can gimme that thump with Bose.

The wireless idea definitely has me in that photo, but hopefully the sound quality is on par with the Beats By Dre's.
 6 years ago '06        #39
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Rockobox said:
I'm hoping these sound good...if it's Beats Solo or Beats Studio quality, I'll cop.

I got a pair of Bose right now, but the acoustic preference on em just make em sound real lightweight...I mean, the vocals and instruments sound CRAZY, but when I need that THUMP, not even a well-designed EQ can gimme that thump with Bose.

The wireless idea definitely has me in that photo, but hopefully the sound quality is on par with the Beats By Dre's.
get some studios.
 6 years ago '05        #40
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 745 745
wow, they some big a.ss headphones LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy