Wiz Khalifa broke hip-hop code

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16134 16134
 Marvin Hagler said:
this n*gga mad Wiz CuffSkeezas lost
u see that recent vid of him on stage like on his knees in front this broad... look like she was goin for an oscar with that act...you can tell she was like uuuhh what are you doin..and what have I gotten into lol
 6 years ago '10        #22
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #23
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
pac smashed faith though
 07-12-2011, 01:11 PM         #24
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
this n*gga mad Wiz CuffSkeezas lost
hah...
 6 years ago '04        #25
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
the damn truth aye....
 6 years ago '11        #26
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Captain Fresh said:
pac smashed faith though
and jay smashed karmen
 6 years ago '04        #27
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 Captain Fresh said:
pac smashed faith though

the funniest thing about this is the "hip hop" code. Everyone is acting like Kanye & Wiz were boys. So amber is not supposed to do anything with anyone every again ? I could imagine if say Beyonce & Jay split, then Kanye went at her. That something to complain about but this ? c'mon

Last edited by Colgate84; 07-12-2011 at 01:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #28
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19627 19627
Pac and Jay did that sh*t to spite their enemies.

Wiz just doing it because he's probably a simp.

I fu*k with the n*gga's music, but the article makes a point.
 07-12-2011, 01:19 PM         #29
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Goosie McNeen said:
Wiz? That you?
nah thats 'Amb'
 6 years ago '09        #30
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
i was gonna type this butt fu-k it ill quote it & give props:agreement6:

DurtySoufReppin said:

You know damn well everything Luke said is real sh*t.. Amber is a spotlight stealing wh0ore looking for a better resume. Nothing wrong with that, but it's the fact that Wiz is falling for that BS and looking like a simp doing it, going against everything he raps about.
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
pac smashed faith though
he didn't wifey tho
 6 years ago '10        #32
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
So if you're a rapper, you're not supposed to fu*k with another rappers' ex?

If it ain't your homie, your ex is anybodys next. fu*k a code.
 6 years ago '04        #33
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
How does this article use Jay-Z as an example when he did "you know what, with you know who"?
 07-12-2011, 01:34 PM         #34
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a code...if I'm a rapper getting her high & I'm fu*king the next rapper's wife ex wife wifey boo...who gives a sh*t its apart of my rappper image
 6 years ago '07        #35
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 761 761
 aka ReeSe said:
So if you're a rapper, you're not supposed to fu*k with another rappers' ex?

If it ain't your homie, your ex is anybodys next. fu*k a code.

you n*ggas is SLOOWWWWWW man...

yall need GUIDANCE. LIKE, FOREAL.

SMASHING is one thing. SIMPIN and HANDCUFFIN and bout to WIFE a celebrity ex is another thing.

n*ggas walkin in footprints already in the sand. find a new bi*ch and make your own trail.
 6 years ago '07        #36
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
Hold up....memphitz? And the plot thickens..... These industry n*ggaz is all gay!.....peep, the only other time i heard the name memphitz was when that whole mr cee tranny situation was poppin and thetranny that he got caught with did an interview on some gay looking a.ss site talkin sh*t....that's besides the point , what I'm getting at is that, when I was on that page I saw another video about wocka flocka and other rappers doing gay pr0n for mad dough... And guess who was scheduled to also be starring in it besides flock? U guessed it- memphitz...... I never heard of the n*gga but this Luke article just jumped that name back into my brain.....I hope I never hear his music.... But that's proof to me man, all these industry n*ggas is some down low gay, n*ggas man str8 up......I'll stop there, too many stories and examples to give. sh*ts scustin! .....no wonder they ain't got a prob dating other n*ggas sloppy seconds....n*gga memphitz probably sucked lil waynes d!ck his damn self! Yea I said it!......
 07-12-2011, 01:38 PM         #37
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people are missing the point of this article which is simple: Skanks, c*m dumpsters & wh0ores like Amber Rose should never get the wifey/girlfriend treatment. They hoes, which means the only role she can have is to only suck d!ck, swallowed, take a d!ck up the a.ss and get kick out of the limo while it's moving.

Is Luke hating? I don't think so because everybody knows Luke, but the advice is truthful that you should never let a bi*ch like Amber get the power that she's getting, never let her use you and never put thats.lut into a fu*king pedestal when she been ran through like the NY marathon! After all, aren't rappers not supposed to love this hoes? Also... bi*ches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks (Amber Rose being a leader of this example)? I forgot that this new generation has no balls but only pussies. I guess those skinny jeans are chopping those d!cks away. (NO HOMO)

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 07-12-2011 at 01:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 Tight_Grip said:
fu*k a code...if I'm a rapper getting her high & I'm fu*king the next rapper's wife ex wife wifey boo...who gives a sh*t its apart of my rappper image
Im not sure kcufin a chic is the point...maybe he didn't articulate it right, but wifing some rappers ex...or anyone you know of for that matter is suspect of simpin

edit: as poster above me has also explained
 07-12-2011, 01:39 PM         #39
Renn Raglan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Erykah Badu
 6 years ago '11        #40
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 LYTE said:
GTFOH
yall act like these dudes were cool &/or from the same city.

yall approving this sh1t. that's the problem with people. dont have their own mindframe. cause a celeb says it, doesnt etch it in stone.

"fab is top 5 cause Jay said so" stupid sh1t like that. im pretty sure we all had sloppy seconds, thirsting thirds or hungry hundreds. What difference does it make?
man luke sayin the same sht we been sayin on here for the last year..nobody following luke we just agree with whathe said..its not about sloppy seconds g!.. point is ...all these bad a.ss bi*ches he got chasing him why would you want another rappers bi*ch ..when he could have some bad a.ss bi*ch..with hair..that nobody ever seen before! but noo he go get some ex stripper thats all about her ..that is well known for fu*kin another industry n*gga!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy