RZA's got new Headphones coming out!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2011, 02:47 AM         #21
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
Do these people realize the reason people buy the Dre Beats is because Dre is known for creating sonic masterpieces. RZA made one of the worst sounding albums of all time and expects n*ggas to trust his name on a pair of headphones?

dude also produced countless gems for the wu during their peek

1. Premo
2. RZA
3. Dre

6 years ago '10        #22
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
RZA albums are Crap but his beats for Wu were the sh*t, at least back in the days. He should have but WU-TANG as the name, then they would sell. Doubt they will sell even tho WeSc is really good with their clothing line.
 07-12-2011, 03:46 AM         #23
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
these look like karmaloop.com only headphones..
 6 years ago '04        #24
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
just buy akg or beyerdynamic or ultrasone or ANYTHING GOOD. the price point is the fu*king same and anything sounds better than these fu*king designer headphones.

i heard the studio hds a week ago...jesus fu*k they sound terrible.

when will people realize that image over quality is such a primitive way to live.
 6 years ago '05        #25
GST 
space
space
$14,848 | Props total: 2424 2424
fu*kin ridiculous
 6 years ago '04        #26
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
ehh......they copied Beat's style.....and the flashing leds is some corny sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #27
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
People do realize that half the price of these endorsed headphones is the name? You can get just as good, or better, than the Beats for half the money, and I doubt these will be any different.
 6 years ago '05        #28
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
I would have given them q different name, and put BOBBY DIGITAL on the side. Made that my company. Start with headphones, branch off into other audio equipment..... Japan loves rza, gon lament a k!lling world-wide
 6 years ago '11        #29
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 neweralyfe said:
ppl jus tryna get rich off der name now any things fo dolla signs
There's nothing wrong trying to get rich off YOUR name as long as you don't straight rip-off people.
 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM         #30
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vintage
 07-12-2011, 08:45 AM         #31
Sense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

not sure what to think about these.
 6 years ago '05        #32
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
 HHS said:
People do realize that half the price of these endorsed headphones is the name? You can get just as good, or better, than the Beats for half the money, and I doubt these will be any different.
Like which ones? I got the beats studio headphones cuz that sh*t is unlike any other headphones I've used especially the way that bass knocks
 6 years ago '04        #33
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
the rzarector doing big things altho it looks just like the dre's

he also in the second GI Joe movie (as bobby digital? lol)
 6 years ago '10        #34
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
What kinda trailer was that? n*gga playing chess for five seconds!? -___- The headphones do look hot tho even though they look like a straight rip-off of the beats by Dre design. i'm not buying these headphones though i know they gon be expensive as fu*k just like Dres, which are overhyped overpriced sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #35
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Akira Son Bio said:
Bose, Sony, Skull Candy even though the headphone quality is a.ss.

You get beats, your paying for the name only. The monster cables that come with the headphones are probably worth a fourth of what they charge.

Wonder how much RZA gonna let these go for. I was looking forward seeing a Wu Symbol somewhere. Kinda about that. Oh yeah, commercial is a.ss too
Skullcandy sucks. Bose is overpriced, just like the Beats. Sony is usually good though.

In terms of companies, I'd look at Sennhesier, AKG, Denon, Ultrasone, Grado, Shure, Beyerdynamic. These are audio companies that have been making reliable products, without falling back on big marketing gimmicks, for years. Monster, who makes the Beats, entered the headphone market in 2009.

Which model depends on a lot of factors, like whether you're looking for something for casual use, or you're doing professional recording (there's no way Dre actually uses the Beats in the studio, cause they're no where near flat in their frequency response).

For casual listening, something like the Ultrasone HFI-780's retails for around $300 dollars, but can be found on Amazon brand new for less than $200, and will outperform the Beats.

Last edited by HHS; 07-12-2011 at 09:42 AM..
 07-12-2011, 10:58 AM         #36
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think I'll pass.
I'll go for these instead.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga made Thriller. What more do you want? IT GETS NO BETTER.
 6 years ago '05        #37
A-Dot 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
 Phamone said:
I think I'll pass.
I'll go for these instead.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga made Thriller. What more do you want? IT GETS NO BETTER.
I've seen these, I've never got to listen to them tho, how are they compared to Beats By Dre?? to me the Beats are a little bass heavy
 6 years ago '04        #38
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 HHS said:
not really.....the Beats are really good if you have the right settings on the audio coming out. You can def find better then Beats but not for half the money. 150 wont get you much.
 6 years ago '04        #39
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Hahah, will they add static and pops to any track? I cannot wait to hear some 70's inspired Rihanna.
 07-12-2011, 11:32 AM         #40
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-Dot said:
I've seen these, I've never got to listen to them tho, how are they compared to Beats By Dre?? to me the Beats are a little bass heavy
I got Beats By Dre's. You're right above the bass thing.
Sometimes when I'm listening to Electronic music it masks the little background sounds/detail so I can't really enjoy the song's fully.
Haven't tried these but they've been getting good reviews so its worth a shot.
Quincy being behind them is a reason enough for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy