A kids reaction to a GAY marriage :rofl:

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
I will marry this woman for real.
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
aKtIvItY! 
space
avatar space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
Some of you are just outright fu*king morons. A lot of you are either very uneducated or just straight up fu*king ignorant.
 7 years ago '04        #82
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
in what ways?
 7 years ago '04        #83
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 230 230
So when did everyone choose to be straight? I never chose to be straight, I was born straight. This sh*t is just like a white person telling a black person how it is to be black. That sh*t aint nothing but speculation, same thing you ignorant muhfu*kas are doing above.
 7 years ago '10        #84
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Gay marriage is wrong. That is a moral belief and others and I are not wrong. If you believe it is alright than good. That doesn't make you stupid or ignorant. It only makes you flawed in the morality department. You sound stupid and uneducated for lashing out so emotionally. If you dont like what people are saying than talk to your boyfriend about it and get off boxden.


Muah
 7 years ago '10        #85
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 MegaTON said:
whats up with the debate that animals are gay so its ok?

ur lowering urself to an inhuman species to compare yourself to humans? i don't care what anyone says animals are dumber and inferior to humans and are worth less then us.

animals also r*pe other animals - must make it ok for humans too?

animals k!ll other animals when hungry - must make it ok for humans too?

that being said i dont give a fu*k if ur gay or not, but its not ur job to educate a young boy about why its ok to be gay - let him make his own decisions and form his own opinions. im sure these 2 were the same kids that's parents told them it was completely wrong to be gay and look at them now - they are married to each other.

that's the only thing i don't agree with in this video.
humans are the illest animals. incest, molesting the young, cannabalism we do a lot of sick sh*t that aint natural to animals
 7 years ago '04        #86
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 Withit said:
Gay marriage is wrong. That is a moral belief and others and I are not wrong. If you believe it is alright than good. That doesn't make you stupid or ignorant. It only makes you flawed in the morality department. You sound stupid and uneducated for lashing out so emotionally. If you dont like what people are saying than talk to your boyfriend about it and get off boxden.


Muah
this guy's gonna be a problem on boxden
he sh*ttin on n*ggas already
 7 years ago '10        #87
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
if you had a gay male relative invite you to his wedding would you go? would you be the best man if he asked you? would you take part in the bachelor party? holla at me captain save a mo a.ss n*ggas, what would you do?
 7 years ago '09        #88
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1406 1406
 trill jackson said:
if you had a gay male relative invite you to his wedding would you go? would you be the best man if he asked you? would you take part in the bachelor party? holla at me captain save a mo a.ss n*ggas, what would you do?
yeah I'd go to the wedding but I don't fu*k wit nobody in that kinda circle to be a best man for. No I wouldn't go to a gay bachelor party, why would I it's gay.

And whats ignorant about statin the fact that men have p*nis' for a reason and its not to stick in another guy. Understand I don't care who gay people love atleast there loved. I'm just stating my opinion on it. And it's not going to change because it's as clear as day. If you gotta plug it goes in the socket. Thats just how it's "supposed" to be. I'm tolerant of it because it's not my life to judge. I'm just saying BEING GAY IS NATURALY/PHYSICALY/BIOLOGICALY and SPIRITUALY WRONG. But MORALY? idgaf, morals are what ever your life experience dictates, not what society tells you because societies is massively fu*ked up. (fu*k the baby boomers)
 07-13-2011, 06:58 AM         #89
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
So when did everyone choose to be straight? I never chose to be straight, I was born straight. This sh*t is just like a white person telling a black person how it is to be black. That sh*t aint nothing but speculation, same thing you ignorant muhfu*kas are doing above.
You can't be rational with these fools, unfortunately.
 07-13-2011, 07:23 AM         #90
lilbigbrother 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT LIL NICCA GON BE GAY AS HELL JUST CAUSE THEY TRYIN SO HARD TO MAKE HIM NOT BE GAY!!!
 7 years ago '08        #91
kingjames2586 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 12 12
after reading 5 pages of this i have concluded the following

WE WERE BORN WITH PEN15'S TO PROCREATE

BEING GAY IS BIOLOGICALLY WRONG

IRON MADEN IS A FRUIT LOOP

:laughing9:
 7 years ago '10        #92
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
His brain is cooked lmao
 7 years ago '09        #93
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
it is not homophobic to not condone gay marriage. we all can still get along as a society and choose not to agree on certain issues. and one of those issues as a country the people choose not to encourage is gay marriage. but the gay agenda has perpetuated the notion that if someone is to speak out against gay marriage then someone is gay-bashing. this technique has led to the prominence of gay marriage agenda because most people are too uncomfortable on the issue to speak out (they have a gay relative, friend, etc.) when put to a vote, the gay agenda agenda always loses - California (a very liberal state). its a moral decision the majority of the country agrees upon. so then the gay agenda has to find other ways to get laws passed (gay judge against CA prop 8, gay politicians in NY, etc.)
 07-13-2011, 10:14 AM         #94
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingjames2586 said:
after reading 5 pages of this i have concluded the following

WE WERE BORN WITH PEN15'S TO PROCREATE

BEING GAY IS BIOLOGICALLY WRONG

IRON MADEN IS A FRUIT LOOP

:laughing9:
yea Iron Madam's a f*ggot..
 7 years ago '07        #95
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
 minnesota763 said:
looks like they trapped the kid in the bathroom just to tell him their gay
pretty much what I got out of this


poor lil fella
 07-13-2011, 02:21 PM         #96
aye mae 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hilarious
 07-13-2011, 06:57 PM         #97
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jtread said:
it is not homophobic to not condone gay marriage. we all can still get along as a society and choose not to agree on certain issues. and one of those issues as a country the people choose not to encourage is gay marriage. but the gay agenda has perpetuated the notion that if someone is to speak out against gay marriage then someone is gay-bashing. this technique has led to the prominence of gay marriage agenda because most people are too uncomfortable on the issue to speak out (they have a gay relative, friend, etc.) when put to a vote, the gay agenda agenda always loses - California (a very liberal state). its a moral decision the majority of the country agrees upon. so then the gay agenda has to find other ways to get laws passed (gay judge against CA prop 8, gay politicians in NY, etc.)
did you read the responses in this thread?

when the majority of people who "speak out against gay marriage" stop acting like a bunch of fu*king bigots then maybe the culture will sway more towards "agree to disagree", but you are delusional if you don't see how intense the opposition is.
 7 years ago '05        #98
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
yo so did anyone play ping pong today?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy