most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2011, 08:38 PM         #61
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm gonna go play ping pong now."

That's going to get me out of any situation that's coming up in my future
 6 years ago '10        #62
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
It's the parents responsibility to teach children about homos3xuality at their chosen time. IMO, this encounter was out of line & disrespectful.
 6 years ago '04        #63
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Damagegadget said:
beat me to it..lol u look like u been around a while..so you should realize this is a sub forum...click back to the hip hop spot B
they need to stop having stupid a.ss posts in this section be hot topics under hip hop.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,383 | Props total: 28824 28824
Piiiiiiing pooooooooong!!!!!!
 07-12-2011, 09:01 PM         #65
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
"Kid on gay marriage"

Am I the only one who thought this thread was about Kid from Kid N Play?
Absolutely! lol
 07-12-2011, 09:03 PM         #66
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Two gay men cornering a small boy in a bathroom forcing him to learn about homos3xuality...
lol, ping pong like a mothafu*ka.
 07-12-2011, 09:08 PM         #67
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally watched the vid. The kid looks like he is trying to solve a calculus problem the whole time. Adding and dividing husbands and wives in his head. Then it hits him "That means u guys love eachother!" lmao. Cute kid.
 07-12-2011, 09:09 PM         #68
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
disclaimer: Dont giva flyin fu*k what gay people do, but for arguments sake i'll bite:

It's funny how they used to say, "it's my choice" now there saying "I was born this way?"
which is it?

last time I checked you were born with a p*nis for a reason, to procreate something you can't do with another dude. So you were NOT born that way. It's your choice or a chemical imbalance in your brain. Choose one.

Bravo!

In the end... it's nothing but a bunch of bullsh*t and excuses that they got to support their CHOICE!

Also... who the hell let this f*ggots around this kid? IF they were doing that sh*t with 1 of my nephews or my son... those f*ggots would catch a straight baseball bat across the face.

Kids and f*gs should not be in the same place let along have this useless and meaningless mind fu*king conversation. If it’s not your kid, fu*k off.

They might have the right to suck d!ck and fu*k each other… but not when it comes to dealing or interacting with kids. Like pedophiles, they need to stay away.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 07-12-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 07-12-2011, 09:09 PM         #69
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"ya'll can play if you want too" = even tho ya'll f*ggots your welcome to play
 6 years ago '05        #70
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Lil homie look lost as sh*t, I don't have anything against gays but gay marriage aint right in my book
how come gay marriage isn't right in your book? Is it because of you're religious beliefs, because I'm pretty sure premarital s3x is frowned upon but I bet you don't have an issue with that

Not gay but also not religious so I don't give a fu*k who wants to be married
 6 years ago '05        #71
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
LMAO the ignorance in this thread is incredibly high. I thought there was hope for this generation to overtake the retarded mentality of our parents and grandparents and be cool with sh*t that doesn't pose a threat to them.
 6 years ago '09        #72
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
looks like they trapped the kid in the bathroom just to tell him their gay
 6 years ago '07        #73
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 meepos said:
"so you two love eachother" - this kid gets it.

lol thats basically the point. if two ppl are happy with each other and aren't harming anyone, let it be. Youngins that age haven't been completely rounded yet. They are honest human beings and open to knowledge and non social norms because they are not trying to promote or defend a certain conception the world forces on people, because they are still forming it. this country has a moronic mindset.
EXACTLY! when the kid said that, I was like buddy's sees the point.He just found it odd that its was two husbands, not hurt or afraid jus a bit confused at first cuz he kept sayin "well thats funny" lol. Kids are logical and honest.
 6 years ago '05        #74
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9389 9389
 husky meat said:
"You guys can play ping pong too" =
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #75
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 IronMaiden said:
oh fu*k off you ignorant tool, they didn't do or say anything to fu*k this kid up.

you know what fu*ks kids up? raising them to be biggot hate mongering tool bags, molesting them, beating them both verbally and physically.
I ain't even gon come at you some type of a way because I have a feeling you may be gay yourself and like I said I have no problem with gay people.. so my b if i offended you. Read before you catch feelings.. i specifically said NO HATE. I didnt once exhibit ANY hate about it. I just believe it ain't right.. my opinion. Don't be a bi*ch and come at me that kind of way. The kid look confused out of his MIND. And children at his age with their brain still in development are easily soaking up information. It's good that the kind knows of such things, but it CAN have a negative effect.

Again.. my b if I offended u. I know a gay dude.. knew him through his older brothers for years.. and we cool to this day.
 6 years ago '09        #76
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 IronMaiden said:
When you "bite" make sure you don't come off as a dumbass, the whole "my choice" comes from people who stayed in the closet over biggots, it's their choice to live THEIR life the way they want, the way they were born to be.

not once have i ever heard a homos3xual say its their choice to be gay in the context that they could stay "straight" and be happy forever, sadly yes some gay people do exist to live a straight lifestyle and hate their life but do it because of ignorant biggots.

no gay person chooses to be gay in the way you are thinking, and you were born with a p*nis to procreate? ok, i'll bite on that, what about the millions and millions of men who cant procreate? who can't even create sperm? what about them? they defective?

no one on earth can say that homos3xuality is a choice, no.. let me rephrase that.. no EDUCATED SMART PERSON on earth could say that, only backwards a.ss ignorant biggots.

personally i could give a fu*k what homos3xuals do, if they wanna get married let them, if they like to a.ss pound each other let them, what business is it of mine? doesn't effect my life.
Choice: you choose to suck a d!ck you can choose not too If not then why would they be born with a p*nis and sperm? Not to swallow it. It goes against nature. And about guys that can't create sperm, YES they are defective. If in the definition of you mean don't work right, yeah there defective. And In real life I'm not very positively receptive to having my intellect insulted so one big 'ol fu*k YOU for that.

bigbarcelona said:

Bravo!

In the end... it's nothing but a bunch of bullsh*t and excuses that they got to support their CHOICE!

Also... who the hell let this f*ggots around this kid? IF they were doing that sh*t with 1 of my nephews or my son... those f*ggots would catch a straight baseball bat across the face.

Kids and f*gs should not be in the same place let along have this useless and meaningless mind fu*king conversation. If it’s not your kid, fu*k off.

They might have the right to suck d!ck and fu*k each other… but not when it comes to dealing or interacting with kids. Like pedophiles, they need to stay away.
that aint helpin bruh

Last edited by Polygod; 07-12-2011 at 10:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13560 13560
this is some bohemian grove new world order sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #78
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
have u ever met a baby that soon as he could talk was kissing other boys?
 6 years ago '10        #79
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13560 13560
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is not hip hop

this site fu*kin sucks
sure it is, wiggle your HIPs and HOP on a d!ck. apparently it's the new wave. follow suit or get left behind
 6 years ago '04        #80
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
whats up with the debate that animals are gay so its ok?

ur lowering urself to an inhuman species to compare yourself to humans? i don't care what anyone says animals are dumber and inferior to humans and are worth less then us.

animals also r*pe other animals - must make it ok for humans too?

animals k!ll other animals when hungry - must make it ok for humans too?

that being said i dont give a fu*k if ur gay or not, but its not ur job to educate a young boy about why its ok to be gay - let him make his own decisions and form his own opinions. im sure these 2 were the same kids that's parents told them it was completely wrong to be gay and look at them now - they are married to each other.

that's the only thing i don't agree with in this video.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy