Jul 11 - Oklahoma pharmacist sentenced to life for killing would-be robber

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Sentenced to life in prison. Agree?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #81
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
the kids name was Antwun obviously his parents were retarded and illiterate and the kid was gonna get k!lled one way or another. face it, if you try and rob a store and get k!lled you deserve it.....this Antwun was asking to be k!lled.....sh*t i woulda shot him 10 times while he was on the floor......if the situation is a you vs. me situation then i'm going to do whatever it takes to ensure i win.....i hope your whole family ends up dead Antwun
 07-12-2011, 09:23 AM         #82
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he deserved life in prison tho. Its not like he's going around k!lling people. He made a very bad choice in a very heated moment.

He is definitely a murderer, but I wouldn't let him sit in jail for more than 5 years. That's just my opinion tho, I know the law says otherwise. But I wouldn't put batman in jail for murdering the joker either, ya dig.
 6 years ago '04        #83
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 2954 2954
the day he went from a pharmacist to
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 ima80baby said:
fu*ked up that he got life, but shooting dude 5 times after he hit him in the head was just dumb and uncalled for.
Basically
 6 years ago '06        #85
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 johnny said:
earlier the kid was pointing a gun at the old dude, seconds later the tables are reversed and old dude gets life in prison.. seems like injustice.

if someone points a gun at you and you manage to flip the tables, how would you handle it? of course, there is no way of telling b/c its an split-second adrenaline moment
the split second was the first shot...the seconds that followed when he went to get another gun, c*cked it and unload additional shots was where he was wrong. I guess knowing the gun laws would have helped him in his adrenaline moment...or at least remember there is a camera.
 6 years ago '06        #86
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
 fkucdaw0rld said:
lol yall n*ggas sayin he shouldnt see jail is a bunch of fu*king clowns...quick as fu*k to act like yall woulda done the same sh*t...n*ggas dont got the heart to straight execute a n*gga...well actually i take that back - he was already shot in the head and leakin on the floor, u the type of puss n*ggas who would probably jump at that opportunity to act like a tough guy and fill him up...gtfoh fu*kboys, n*ggas aint about sh*t and yall got no heart whatsoever...soft a.ss pus*y n*ggas....n*ggas wanna act like cold blooded k!llers on here and sh*t, the same type of offbrand n*ggas who gona b crying wen some n*gga named trigga is pokin u up in the pen...fu*k yall n*ggas, this n*gga deserves death for this sh*t
that's a weak mind you have, i doubt you have a self-made business or very few things accomplished in your life.. still stuck on that 'rap made me do it' prison life bullsh*t remove your head out your a.ss for a second fool.

if someone points a gun at you the advantage is on their side, you either comply or f!ght.. but like i said in my previous post you won't know until you're in the moment.. maybe you'll even feel sorry for the piece of sh*t that just threatened your life who knows

peace existed => two kids enter pointing guns at everyone => peace is broken, f!ght or flight => the rest is fate
 07-12-2011, 11:42 AM         #87
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the_problem401 said:
fu*k that possibility of parole. he should be in jail for the rest of his life. sh*t give that n*gga the death penalty

ARE U fu*kING KIDDING ME? U TOO DAMN BLACK AND PROUD LIL DUDE TRIED ROBBIN HIS STORE U WOULDA POPPED HIM IN THA DOME TOO...
 07-12-2011, 01:35 PM         #88
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would of shot the dude with the gun...not the unarmed one who i had already shot in the head earlier...
 6 years ago '05        #89
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
he deserves some years..but life is a little harsh
 6 years ago '10        #90
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 Stupendamatic said:
he deserved some type of sentence because he went passed self-defense when he came back for round 2 and shot him another 5 times.
This... the prosecution prolly used this fact to show intent of malice.
 6 years ago '04        #91
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
I disagree with the ruling. There's no way to prove the kid didn't die after the first time he got shot in the head. He could have already been dead from the first shooting, then it was self defense. And yeah, I don't blame him for putting bullets or feel remorse for someone who comes into the store you own, points a gun at you and tries to rob you? Whatever happens at that point is the fault of the attempted robberer fu*k that.

I know the law is the law but I disagree with it. What happened to the other robberer? Did he get charged with murder too since his friend died in the robbery? I know that's part of the law too.
 6 years ago '04        #92
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 The Mastermind said:
The guy was trying to rob him, he should be able to do whatever he wants.
I agree. Whatever happens is on the wanna be roberer.
 6 years ago '06        #93
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 fred dibnah said:
More like you would be making out his innocence just like oj
more like you would say casey anthony is innocence when stevie wonder could see she not.
 6 years ago '06        #94
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 DAHNIC561 said:
I would of shot the dude with the gun...not the unarmed one who i had already shot in the head earlier...
Thissssssssssss
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy